[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get Hype
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 6
File: team1.gif (2 MB, 500x163) Image search: [Google]
team1.gif
2 MB, 500x163
>2016
>being anything but team cap
>>
File: team2.gif (656 KB, 500x163) Image search: [Google]
team2.gif
656 KB, 500x163
>you will never charge into battle with your bird bros and waifu while yells to charge

>http://monalisamontauk.tumblr.com/post/142981602071/behind-the-scenes-civil-war-with-elizabeth-olsen

Source
>>
File: team3.gif (526 KB, 500x163) Image search: [Google]
team3.gif
526 KB, 500x163
>>81990808
>Cap tellling Based Clint how he is glad he has his back

>Wanda wrecking bout to wreck Vision for holding Daddyhawk
>>
Bucky fucking sucks the only character worse than him in those movies is falcon, but he's a piece of flying turd in the comics too so I guess he at least is in character.
>>
>>81990808
cap yells*
>>
>>81990837
HYPE
>>
>>81990881
Go home Rhodey, you're drunk.
>>
>>81990881
How random, go vent on your blog
>>
Is there a camp or something ?
>>
>>81991110
Learn to read thread dumbass, there is obviously a source linked
>>
>>81991253
I saw a tumblr link and promptly ignored it. It also says behind the scenes so I have no reason to think it'd be anything less than hd
>>
>>81991446
>ignored it
>gifs arent hd
>no reason to think it be less than hd
>can clearly see they arent
>no reason to think
>ignored it

So much stupidity in this post.
>>
>>81991508
I'm high as fuck man leave me alone
>>
I refuse to watch these movies until they take the niggers out
>>
>>81990786
I prefer Team Wanda, but yes, I agree.
>>
>>81991726
I don't know how they'll make another billion dollars without you.
>>
>>81990837
Look Stephen Senpai I can do it too!
>>
>>81990786
"I get to bring dads..."
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 500x501
>>81992220
At least they're being accurate to Wanda's probiem
>>
>>81992410
> Maybe Mads Mikelsen will be playing her magic dad
>>
>>81990881
Bucky's based as fuck. He's a fucking savage bro.
>>
>SMACK A CAP!

vs.

>TONY-BALONEY!
>>
>>81990786
>tfw more critics came out rooting for Team Iron Man
>in a Cap film

I don't know how to feel about this. On one hand I was worried that the Russos would treat Tony's character rather shittily but on the other hand, critics (even the first negative one on RT) are praising RDJ's performance and character as one of the highlights of the film.
>>
>>81994095
I went in wanting Tony to get his ass beat and I came out of it just feeling sorry for him. You get emotional gut punches from all sides. RDJ really showed a more intense and sympathetic side of his character, but I still came away Team Cap.
>>
>>81990881
t. Warhammer
>>
>2016
>picking a team in a movie because the viral marketing told you to
I'm excited for the movie but come on.
>>
>>81990881
Bucky's sullen badass shtick is super lame but Falcon's a bro.
>>
>>81994432
It's like some of us have opinions. Whoa.
>>
>>81994455
But the thing that's cool about Bucky is that he's NOT a sullen badass. That's not who he really was, it was what he was forced to become. It's what the world sees him as, because they can't see the human behind the actions of the Winter Soldier. It's what he only knew himself as until he regained his memories. Now he's a dude trying to escape everything he's done and has been done to him and regain his identity. He and Falcon are both total bros in the movie.
>>
>>81994456
Uninformed opinions in this case. We barely know what actually happens in the movie.
>>
>>81994648
We know one side has a manlet and the other side has freedom
>>
>>81994507
I understand that, and I liked him fine enough in Cap1, I just don't like the look and persona of the Winter Soldier, and it should take time for him to get over his new (and perfectly reasonable) sullen nature.
I'm not saying it doesn't work in this context, I just don't enjoy those types of characters, I don't actually care about their sob story.
>>
>>81994685
Hot opinions indeed.
>>
>>81994701
He's a bit of a mix of both in this movie. He has some of his Cap1 charm in his friendship with Steve and new friendship with Sam, but the nature of him on the run and being hunted down and having to constantly fight for his life brings out his Winter Soldier side. Pretty much everyone is after his ass in the movie.

I can understand where you're coming from. I don't care for the Hulk as the Hulk, but I do like Bruce Banner, and I think being the Hulk and dealing with the aftermath makes Bruce more interesting. Same with Bucky and his experience as the Winter Soldier and trying to go back to being himself. If he was just in constant blank kill mode all the time, he'd be boring.
>>
>>81994816
>I don't care for the Hulk as the Hulk, but I do like Bruce Banner, and I think being the Hulk and dealing with the aftermath makes Bruce more interesting
I used to aswell, I can't anymore. "I'm being an asshole but it's not my fault" is a big turnoff to me these days.
I didn't care about Zuko, I didn't care about Danny The Dog, and I probably still wont care about Bucky.
>>
>>81990837
Is this some kind of magical marital dance to seduce Vision?
>>
>>81990837
>bros before hoes
Wanda a best.
>>
>>81990881
Tony pls go.
>>
>>81991731
this
>>
>>81991682
>Lol I'm so high/drunk
Worst excuse for being retarded
>>
>>81990808
Kek this looks as cheap as Power Rangers
>>
File: 1426686408187.png (187 KB, 261x271) Image search: [Google]
1426686408187.png
187 KB, 261x271
>iron man have the power to win
>cap will always be right
>>
>>81997462
Kek lmao
>>
>>81990786

I really want to enjoy this movie but everything i had seen looks like shit while everything i see from Strange makes my dick pretty hard.
>>
File: dr strange post-credits.gif (2 MB, 480x267) Image search: [Google]
dr strange post-credits.gif
2 MB, 480x267
>>81990837
>''L-look Mr. Strange, I can do this too!''
>>
>>81997462
And it's going to be one of the most succesful movies of all time because people care about the characters.
>>
>>81997616
Why?
>>
>>81997462

Power Rangers is fucking based
>>
>>81997616
shit taste. Strange is a literally who. Nobody will watch it
>>
>>81990881
dont talk shit about super cap
>>
>>81999218
Confirmed for making 500 million.
>>
>>81999218
Who are the Guardians of The Galaxy?
Who is Ant-Man?

The MCU is built on B and C-Listers, bro. Doctor Strange will do well.
>>
>>81990786
If you're on Team Cap you are objectively wrong, it has shittier people, a shittier leader and the ideals of a 6 year old child
>>
>>81999649
How can one person have such shit taste?
>>
>>81999649
>best husbando
>best waifu
>all are friends and are basically a family fighting for what they think

>team iron man is just a bunch of robots, sluts and guys in suits with common views
>>
>>81997716
Just like Avatar
>>
>>81999773
Shame Based Cameron won't direct superhero movies.
>>
>>81999671
By realising that Cap is a piece of shit who is unfit to lead anything more advanced than a WW2 infantry squadron, if they had listened to him in either of the Avengers movies the world would have been destroyed
He rejects the Registration Act, something that would (and in the comics does) make the world a better place (albeit temporarily) because he is caught up in the past, outmoded and outdated
His team is made up of Objectively weaker members, the only on his team with any real power is Wanda, while Tony has Black Panther the man who screams at gods and a holder of one of the fucking Infinity Gems and is lead by Tony Stark, a genius tactician and strategist, Steve may be smart and the serum might have made him smarter but he is still an idiot child compared to Tony
>>
>>81999937
Fuck off manlet.
>>
is there an early cam of this movie? why are your gifs like that?
>>
>>82000743
read thread dipshit
>>
>>82002200
tell me faggot
>>
>>81999937
>if they had listened to him in either of the Avengers movies the world would have been destroyed

Dunno what you mean in the first one but if they listened to him in the second there would be no Ultron

>registration act made the world a better place in the comics

top kek
>>
>>81999760
>common views

You give them too much credit. Panther is only there out of convenience because he can get revenge that way. He doesn't give a shit about the accords.
>>
Haven't watched any of the movies or read any comics, how close am I to the basic plot?

Bucky/sullen guy did some bad things in the past.
Iron Man wants him to answer for his crimes.
Cap is friends with Bucky and doesn't want him to be arrested/put down
They fight over this.
Rest of the people split over whether they like Cap or Iron Man more.

Iron Man is objectively right, but Cap is subjectively/personally right.
>>
>>82003755
Nope, the main conflict is over whether superheroes should be controlled by the government or not, Bucky's thing is one of the side-plots.
>>
>>82003855
So which one of them is for governmental control? Cap would seem to be more likely if it was America, but he's also broing it up with Bucky on the side.
>>
>>82003755

No.

Iron Man is retarded and built a killer robot that nearly ended half the planet.
Because of this the UN wants the Avengers to answer to them.
Iron Man agrees because he has a guilty concious as he should because he creates his own problem in all of his films bar Avengers 1.
Cap knows that Jews run the UN so he says that he isn't signing shit.
Bucky gets accused of blowing up a UN meeting which kills T. Albert Barbosa, Zemo triggers Bucky to go terminator and T'Challa is after him as are Iron Man.
Cap knows he has been brainwashed so tries to help him.
Bla Bla Bla
Airport fight.
Steve and Bucky get away.
Iron Man finds out that the UN are dicks and that Zemo has been manipulating them, heads to Steve.
Zemo shows them a projection of Bucky killing Tonys parents.
Tony tries to kill Bucky and Steve gets in his way.
>>
>>82003936
Iron Man, Cap doesn't trust the government after finding out that HYDRA basically controlled the USA government for 60 years.
>>
>>82003936
>So which one of them is for governmental control? Cap would seem to be more likely

Yep you definitely haventq read any comics or seen any movies

>Iron Man is objectively right

lol
>>
>>82003936

Cap has literally NEVER been for goverment control or being a slave why do people always get confused about this?

He fought Nazis because he wanted to do the right thing not because he loves taking orders...

He isn't even especially Patriotic. He is first and formost about Justice.

Tony is an idiot that changes his mind based on his personal emotions.
>>
>>82004033

Well maybe Justice is the wrong word that's more about Criminals but you get my drift, he just likes doing the right thing.
>>
>>82003755
Dude.
>>
>>82003755
Watch the movies man.
>>
>>82003755
Watch Iron Man, Winter Soldier and Ant-Man for the keks and you should be good I believe.

Age of Ultron does have some possibly important background on Vision and Scarlet Witch but honestly, it seems you couldn't handle that autism mess of a movie if you haven't cared about following this stuff so far.
>>
>>82002298
no
>>
>>81990786
>>81990808
>Both of these look like clips from sentai shows
I love it

>>81994095
>>81994244
>RDJ finally gives a good performance again
Everyone should be happy about this.
>>
>>82003936
>>82004033
Cap stands for the spirit of the law, not the letter. He is not Judge Dredd.

Cap serves his country, meaning the people, not the men in suits.
>>
>>81990786
>Team X
>Team Y

Stop this shit right now. You're perpetuating a marketing gimmick used on Twilight.
>>
>>82010181
So slavery, smuggling, genocide and betraying the people who bankrupted themselves to save you because they want you to stop slaving, smuggling and killing off people they signed treaties with?
>>
>>82011176
Twilight's marketing was based on which guy looks better shirtless. This movie's marketing is based on which ideology you agree with. Might as well say every disagreement between two sides ever was just Twilight marketing.
>>
>>82011327
The use of 'I'M TEAM XYZ' or 'I'M TEAM ABC!' is what I'm talking about here. Sectioning yourself off to invest emotionally in a group making you want to go and see a film. You can say 'I think Cap is right' or 'I think that Tony's side had more merit.' that's fine.
>>
>>82011692
Are you from /tv/ or something?
The I'm with Cap" or "I'm with Iron Man" was the marketing gimmick they used for civil war, the comic book, before the Twilight campaign.
>>
>>82011692
Yeah, but on the other hand it pisses you off so much, I'll keep doing it.

#teamCap
>>
>>81990786
>get hype
>TV movie

Pick one.
>>
>>82011692
>>82011692
>You can say 'I think Cap is right' or 'I think that Tony's side had more merit.' that's fine.
You mean, like saying you're on their side, on their team?

This is semantics argument. You are only opposed to identifying with teams simply because Twilight did, akin to the guilt by association fallacy. And like the anon said before, which is the point you completely ignored, is that as opposed to team dividing being based on physcial attractiveness, this one is on ideology. The only thing equivacal between the two is the use of teams.

In that case, you should be arguing that teams/tribes/groups shouldnt be used ever
>>
>>82011752
This is the type of retard you post with on /co/.
>>
>>82011692
>I think Cap is right
>#teamCap
>implying there's a meaningful difference
>>
>>81990786

Holy fuck, why do they all walk like a bunch of retards? Cap, Bucky, even Falcon, and I swear I can hear Ant-Man going "doop-dee-doop-dee-doo".
>>
>>81991726
You didnt like bvs, go be lame
>>
>>82012172
The vertical-compression really makes the horizontal movement stand out.

Also, why wouldn't Ant-Man go doop-dee-doop-de-doo? He's just laughing at them laughing at him for having the power of ANTS.
>>
>>81999649
Newest fag.
>>
>>81990808

>2 second clip
>no more than 5 strides taken
>SW starts off beside Hawkeye
>ends up 3 paces behind him
>women

Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>82012358
She was wearing heels and a corset. You trying running in that shit. At least she can fly to make up for it.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.