[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be watching Jeopardy >Category is weapons of fictional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1440071364872[1].png (193 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1440071364872[1].png
193 KB, 680x680
>be watching Jeopardy
>Category is weapons of fictional characters
>clue is Daredevil
>"correct" response is a baton
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Fuck off with your shitty screaming frog, dipshit.
>>
>>81980871
rude
>>
>>81980825
Was this really a category? What were the other questions
>>
>>81980942
I cam in halfway through. The one before it was Ash's replacement hand in Ash vs Evil Dead (obviously a paid-for plug, but whatever). The correct response was a chainsaw, of course.
>>
Since has Daredevil ever used a weapon? I always thought he just beat up people with his bare hands.
>>
...It isn't?
>>
>>81980825
No one is amused.

Go be autistic somewhere else.
>>
>>81980825
>baton
What else would you call it?
>>
>>81981335
Billy club?
>>
>>81981298
>>81981335
Obviously a blindy batty's walk and tappy.
OP is just English
>>
>>81981335
Escrima stick?
>>
This is now a Daredevil thread.

What did you like about Season 2? Should Punisher get his own series? What will happen now that Karen knows Matt is DD?
>>
>>81981537
Karen will get both D's

Dick_ and death
>>
>>81981715
>not dope and death
One fucking job you retard, one fucking job
>>
Is one of those weapons were people don't know the actual name so they just guess something close to it
Like the weapons Raphael uses and people just call them daggers
>>
>>81981537
Somebody post that scene where he swings with his billyclub baton thing.
>>
>>81981826
Nigga, literally everyone knows Raphael uses Sais
>>
>>81981537
If Season 3 does happen, Born Again and the introduction of Bullseye
>>
>>81981537
>tfw I liked season 2 better than 1
Elektra pressed all the right buttons senpai
>>
>>81981537

I want the night vision goggles lightswitch scene to happen.
>>
>>81980903
So is using the meme frog and not ending yourself because of all the feels you post on r9k
>>
>>81982563
Oh fuck off, the only reason frogposting has blown up so much recently is because autists like you feel the need to raise a stink over something that literally no one else cares about.
>>
>>81980942

Crossbow (the guy from Walking Dead, I don't know his name)

Handgun (the main character from Justified, I'm sure some /k/ommando ree'd at this)

Can't remember what the other one beside the chainsaw was.
>>
>>81981859
I thought that was Shredder.
>>
>>81983318
I'm pretty sure that superbspecific answers aren't the point of the game if the questions are lower. A handgun is a fine answer.
>>
>>81981537
>What did you like about Season 2?
Frank, Prison part, Karen and Fogster.
>Should Punisher get his own series?
Of course.
>What will happen now that Karen knows Matt is DD?
She'll get Bullseye'd
>>
File: 1327451013438.jpg (25 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1327451013438.jpg
25 KB, 251x251
>>81981859
>>
>>81981537
>What did you like about Season 2?
Hard to put my finger on it. Loved Matt, Frank, all them. Fuck, idunno.
>Should Punisher get his own series?
Ehhh what makes Frank interesting is his dynamic in DD's world. He could support his own series, and I would watch it, but he's better as a supporting character.
>What will happen now that Karen knows Matt is DD?
DON'T KNOW, DON'T CARE, BUT FUCK AM I GLAD IT HAPPENED.
From the third or fourth fucking episode of the second season, once Matt started really flaking on Karen and Foggy, I just kept thinking, "Just tell her you're DD, Just tell her you're DD, just fucking tell her you're DD. JUST FUCKING TELL HER, MATT."
>>
>>81984937
You've been waiting to break that picture out, haven't you?
>>
>>81985028
I used to get a lot more mileage out of it
But yes
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.