[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bolin didn't deserve this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Bolin didn't deserve this
>>
>>81976887
At least Mako gets cucked later.
>>
thats what happens in teenage relationships
>>
He could always kill them
>>
>>81976931
>He drove his Ex girlfriends to become lesbians.
>>
>>81976887
Didn't deserve what? It's not like He and Korra were actually dating, he should've fessed up sooner.
>>
>>81977084
Fuck off Chad.
>>
What type of bender would Fedor have been
>>
>>81977214
earth, because cans are made out of metal
>>
>>81977241
savage
>>
>>81976887
No. bot Bolin did deserve THIS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lthpiHT7ggA
>>
Korra winding up with Bolin would've made so much more sense, Korra getting over how he's not as handsome as Mako, realizing she has so much more in common with Bolin. Then that would've freed Mako up to hook up with Prince Wu.
>>
Everything about Korra is awful. I hate it. This is just one example. She actually had chemistry with Bolin, didn't anyone notice that?
>>
In retrospect, we didn't deserve this shifty series.
>>
>>81976887
To be fair Mako turned 2 girls into lesbians.
>>
Bolin deserved better than Korra. Him and Eska were a better couple.
>>
>>81976887
This is the exact moment LoK died to me. Treating one of its main character's feelings like a joke to facilitate a shit pairing was all I had to see to know it would be garbage.
>>
You can pinpoint the exact moment when /co/ turned on this show.
>>
>>81982408
But we asked for it anon
we literally asked for it
the closest thing to a monkey's paw in the world and we spend it on getting a shitty sequel to a more than decent cartoon
>>
>>81977084
This.
>>
>>81983701
The whole premise behind the episode and the romantic subplot was garbage to be honest.

A story about beef building between benders and disenfranchised non-benders was fucking eaten up by stupid love triangle drama for characters that weren't even built up that well beforehand, what a bad start to a new series.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.