[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mr. pickles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Anyone catch the new season?
>>
File: 1455904891480s.jpg (4 KB, 125x118) Image search: [Google]
1455904891480s.jpg
4 KB, 125x118
>>81976713
never heard of this and watched the pilot on youtube while eating dinner because it looked cute. Now I will forever associate eating steak with a dog cutting of a prostitute's legs. I could literally condition myself to become vegan or to completely stop eating to lose weight with this show.
A+ would recommend
>>
>>81976713
now I know people generally hate this because of it's horrendous animation but it's good stuff really
>>
>>81976713
So I decided to watch this last night (with the original intention of only watching MTM) and honestly it's decent at best. The worst part is the animation which is just ugly as hell. It's your typical gory AS show like Superjail or Metalocalypse though those two shows had better writing.

Is it the worst thing I've ever seen? no, but the writing isn't good enough to save the ugly artstyle.
>>
>awful art style
>edgelord jokes
why
>>
the new episode was pretty funny, but it was a far cry from the laughs I got from the premiere of Mike Tyson Mysteries
>>
>>81976713
They cancelled SuperJail for this. FOR THIS!
>>
What if the boy is the hellspawn and mr pickles is merely an avatar of his will?
>>
>>81980044
That's far too clever for this show anon
>>
>>81978066
Go to bed lazzo
>>
>>81979962
Superjail was only good because of it's animation. Otherwise it was EXTREMELY mediocre
Prove me wrong
>>
>>81979962
I don't think they canceled superjail.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.