[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shuma Gorath in the MCU. Yay or nay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 400x291) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 400x291
Shuma Gorath in the MCU. Yay or nay?
>>
>>81976339
What are you talking about, I ASSUMED they'd put an extra-dimensional tentacle monster into the movie as soon as I heard it had Dr Strange and Asia in it.
>>
>>81976367
Fucking epic post XD
>>
File: LT.jpg (114 KB, 513x558) Image search: [Google]
LT.jpg
114 KB, 513x558
Hmmmm, let me think.

Should we skip the opportunity to basically use Cthulhu in a Marvel movie?

No, we shouldn't.

Villain-wise, the doctor has had a lot of good ones, but not much of a 'rogues gallery'.

I wonder if they'll take a chance on Zom. And what follows.
>>
>>81976539

I mean, fucking ZOM.

When Thanos was about to take over the universe and Eternity appealed to LT, he was like "Pfff, what do you want? Bitch just wants to take your place, I don't care."
Zom is released, LT be like "OMG WTF have you done!!"

LET THE WORLDS WITHIN AND THE WORLDS WITHOUT TREMBLE IN THEIR ORBITS!
>>
I love me some Shuma, but I also love me some Dormammu. We've got one Strange movie already, do you really think we could stand 2 more?
>>
>>81978087
speaking of strange, who's supposed to be the villain in the movie? I'd love it if they used him to set up dormammu as the next big villain after thanos
>>
>>81976539
LT is above Shummy on power, right?
>>
File: shuma-gorath 5.jpg (277 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
shuma-gorath 5.jpg
277 KB, 700x700
>>81978087
Madds Mikkleson is playing the villain, but they won't say the name. Baron Mordo is also in the movie.

I would be okay if Shuma was just used as a plot device, like "okay we have to stop the villain from letting this squiddy fucker into our dimension". So they never combat him directly, and he's only ever seen in visions, or maybe one glimpse through the portal or whatever. And fans would know it's Shuma, but they don't even have to say his name in the film if they don't want to.
>>
>>81978378
My assumption is that mads will be playing Kaluu. possibly inhabited by dormammu or satannish or some evil being.
>>
>>81976339
I think Shuma Gorath being "in" any universe basically automatically destroys it doesn't it?
>>
>>81976339
Dr Strange 3 I'd imagine.
>>
>>81978770

Not the Marvel vs Capcom universe.
>>
>>81979117
No, MvC3 did that well enough.

I kid, I kid

Hey i have a great idea, let's make a captcha system where you have to click the same square over and over and FUCKING OVER UNTIL WE DECIDE YOU'RE DONE
>>
>>81979259

He lost to Dhalsim's hospitality.
>>
>>81978720
>>81978604
I would love it if Mads was the Magus
>>
I want Marvel to put EVERYTHING into the MCU.
>>
>>81978770
Shuma Gorath in his absolute form is larger than any universe, so he would therefore destroy them completely if he fully entered them.
Most of the time, he only manages to enter universes as a *slightly* smaller manifestation of himself, but since most of said manifestations tend to be fucking huge, that just gives you an idea of how big Shummy really is.
>>
>>81980012
>he would therefore destroy them completely if he fully entered them
Sounds hot
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.