[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really? http://www.breathecast.com/articles /despicable-me-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: latest.jpg (31 KB, 1000x858) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
31 KB, 1000x858
Really?

http://www.breathecast.com/articles/despicable-me-3-news-rumors-animated-film-teased-its-villain-gru-s-twin-33570/
>>
File: 1453229763100.gif (966 KB, 500x579) Image search: [Google]
1453229763100.gif
966 KB, 500x579
> Gru's long lost identical twin Drew. The latter looks like his twin, except for his blond hair.
No way this is real, thi is soap opera parody tier.
>>
File: 1460084290917.png (169 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
1460084290917.png
169 KB, 425x425
>Despicable Me 3
>>
>not calling it despicable 3
>>
>Trey Parker will voice him

now this I gotta see if true.
>>
It's a shame that this otherwise enjoyable series has become fucking overrun with the most obnoxiously overmarketed mascots in history.
>>
I was hoping the neo-nazi minion meme would kill them for good.
>>
>>81973751
Trey Parker will voice him
>>
>>81977989
>the most obnoxiously overmarketed mascots in history.
Do you even remember Pikachu?
>>
File: minion quote.png (153 KB, 1095x414) Image search: [Google]
minion quote.png
153 KB, 1095x414
>>81978024
I need more
>>
File: secret-life-of-pets-post4.jpg (39 KB, 960x519) Image search: [Google]
secret-life-of-pets-post4.jpg
39 KB, 960x519
Number of memorable characters from both films?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eWI_Jsw9qUs

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9zXiaDhAEwY
>>
>>81973751

>Following the success of "Despicable Me," "Despicable Me 2," and "Minions," "Despicable 3" has revealed its villain and Gru's twin brother.

>On Apr. 13, Illumination Entertainment founder and CEO Chris Meledandri announced during Universal Pictures' Cinema Con 2016 presentation in Las Vegas the actor who will voice the next antagonist of the hit animated film "Despicable Me 3," The Wrap has learned.

>According to Meledandri, the "South Park" creator Trey Parker has joined the voice cast of Ken Daurio's upcoming animation adventure comedy film sequel. He is set to voice Balthazar Bratt, who is described as a n ‘80s child star obsessed with the character he used to play and Steve Carell's Gru's arch-nemesis.

>The Illumination Entertainment head and CEO also revealed that Parker is set to have double tasks in the film. Aside from playing Bratt, he said that the "South Park" creator will also voice a new character - Gru's long lost identical twin Drew. The latter looks like his twin, except for his blond hair.

>While more details on Drew are yet to be revealed, his introduction to the animated film suggests that he is someone to take seriously, according to Cinema Blend. As per the publication, Drew's appearance might be related to family matters and Gru has no room to take him lightly.

>As per Screen Rant, Bratt is a person who detests being the target of mockery. As per the publication, his feelings of hatred will lead him to plan "global domination," which will grab Gru's attention. Also, the villain is set to sport an 80s inspired purple-colored clothing, which suggests that fans are set to witness musical spunk in the villain's personality.

>While there is no director yet to helm the film, Daurio is on board to pen the screenplay.

>"Despicable Me 3" is set to premiere in theaters in the United States on June 30, 2017.
>>
Just cut the bullshit and make another Minions movie you uncreative fucks. We all know you want to.
>>
>>81974418
>soap opera parody tier
Haven't you noticed that both previous movies were basically soap opera stories?
>>
>>81984781
Why skip to Minions 2, when you can make Despicable Me 3, and then Minions 2?
>>
>>81984781
no anon, theyre playing the slow game
just like Marvel, you cant follow up The Avengers with The Avengers 2, you gotta take your time

by the time theyre finished Minions 2 will be the #1 grossing film of all time
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.