[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Hey Barry will you look at my project?" >"Sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 300x168
>"Hey Barry will you look at my project?"
>"Sure Wally! I can see these two issues at a glance, have you considered-"
>"WOOOOOW FUCK YOU BARRY YOU JUST THINK YOU'RE PERFECT YOU FUCKING COWARD DAD ALWAYS LOVED YOU BEST"

I hate him
>>
>>81972676
I don't think anyone likes him except the few people who like a black character replacing a white character for DIVERSITY.

His TV version and actor are pretty shit though.
>>
>never attempt to connect to you're foster brother who has no idea that youre a superhero
>constantly avoid him to deal with him since you have your own superhero problems all the while you foster dad and sister are having to deal with this kid who has serious connection issues
>first thing you do when you finally get to talk to him properly is critique his work as opposed to getting to know him or praise him on things he did well

He was a dick but you're blowing it way out of proportion, Barry was being an autistic dick.
>>
When I see black Wally I always skip to the next scene.
>>
>>81972676
You know, the more I keep hearing how Wally could end up as the Felicity of Flash. The more I want white Wally back.
>>
>>81972914
Wally isn't really his foster brother.
>>
>>81972914
The only one here I agree with.
>>
>Shark man busts in like the cool aid man
>Proceeds to shit himself
>Calls Barry a coward for running
>>
>>81972676
>Barry you're a jerk.

Arghh fuck this guy. Seriously he ruined everything. why is it he isn't super nice and grateful to the big strong hero. He ruined the whole series because he doesnt agree with everything the hero does and isn't a perfect human being which I require of everyone for me not to hate them. I can't believe they would do this, have a character who acts mean sometimes or immature. It wouldn't be bad if it wasn't every moment of every episode, but those one or two instances of him being an ass to barry are just the entire show. Literally every minute of it all the time. SOMEBODY PLACATE ME I'M INCONSOLABLE.
>>
Hey remember when Wally showed up on Joes doorstep wanting to reconnect and he proceeded to act like a dick with his street racing shit after Joe made every effort to do the right thing?
>>
Wait, did you guys expect Wally to not be a cunt? Because that was practically his primary character trait before he started to chill out in later years.
>>
>>81973401
Most of the posters here only know Wally from Speed Force Zen master days. Few kept up with him when he was still in his Barry's shadow phase and even fewer when he was kid flash.
>>
>>81973353
I thought that was pretty cool mostly because it lead me to believe that his character wouldn't be about drama.
>>
>>81973353
It's like you've never wanted something but inevitably been disappointed with what you got.

His mother was dying; he was (presumably) told about Iris and Joe for the first time in his life. There was no way he could have had a mature response to everything going on in his life at that point.

Plus, the street racing was precisely to pay for his mom's medical bills. At least from his perspective, he wasn't entirely in the wrong.
>>
>>81972676
Literally who the fuck cares? Wally and his "plot" are so fucking unimportant to the show as a whole he might as well not have been introduced until the season finale.
>>
I'm fine with how they've handled Wally so far, but he needs to get Speed Force powers by the end of this season or they will have wasted him.
>>
>>81973740
Kind of like how theyve wasted Jay?
>>
>>81973769
Precisely.
>>
>>81973740
Dont worry. I'm sure his prototype car with the turbines will explode and turn him into Turbine by the end of the season.
>>
>>81972756
Comic Wally is shit. Show Wally is just a fucking joke.
>>
>>81973276
You're being willfully dense. People didn't hate Eddie even though he was cucking Barry. People didn't hate Thawn even though he was trying to kill Barry.

People hate wally because he acts like a whiny manbaby
>>
>>81973276
>muh diversity
>>
>>81972914
Barry didn't need to connect with Wally. That was for Iris and Joe to do, if Barry tried to force himself in there that would actually be a reason to get upset. When they were connecting Wally snapped at Barry because in his eyes he took his spot. Was Barry being forward, sure, but that doesn't excuse Wally's out burst at him.
>>
>>81972676
Does anyone like him?
>>
>>81973401
>>81973487

He's not fucking enough women for me desu. Wally was a player/slut
>>
>>81973241
>Real man fight 10 foot tll sharks with the bodymass of 10 prime Ahnolds

They didn't even TRY to make him likeable. It woulda been a valid comment if it was a human, but not that.
>>
Why does /co/ always autistically hate any supporting character that does not slurp up the main character's dick at all times?
>>
File: 1336887351558.png (205 KB, 439x510) Image search: [Google]
1336887351558.png
205 KB, 439x510
>>81972676
>Black dude runs very fast
>>
>>81973769
We haven't met Jay yet
>>
>>81975564
I bet you're fat.
>>
>>81975717
Why run fast when he can drive fast?
>Wally for Speedforcemobile
>>
>>81973979
I know, right? Why would a college student ever act like that?
>>
>>81972676
I'm enjoying all the really unsubtle references to how much he loves speed, street racing, engine design. I'm looking forward to the episode where it turns out he's on Amphetamines.
>>
>>81972914
Clearly you've never collaborated on a project before. That is literally how the inventing process works. The scientists/engineers/inventors/etc. get together and troubleshoot the existing problems with the device/idea/etc. And there are ALWAYS things that need working out.
>>
>>81976246
This. You present your project, they look at it and tell you what issues they see, and then you go work on what they saw

Wally just wanted to be told he did good. He didnt want help.

>>81975564
>implying
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 500x436
>>81975512

Can we just have King Shark in every episode saving us from B-Plot?
>>
>>81972914

He didn't ask to get to know him, he asked for him to critique his work.
>>
>>81972676
I'm not fond of his character at all, yet, I am so undeniably attracted to him. And I don't even typically like black guys, but him, damn.
>>
>>81977147

Because he's black, but not TOO black.
>>
>>81977182
I'd trust him with my bike, in a reasonably crowded area!
>>
>>81972676

I don't find him likable, but most people on Flash / Arrow aren't really likable except the support characters they don't front load with a fuckton of fake drama.

That's why side the villains are so much more fun.
>>
>>81977223
Eh, I find Cisco and Barry pretty likable. Joe too.
>>
>>81977207
Woah lets not go crazy here
>>
>>81977382

I wanted to like Joe in the beginning, but he came off as too confrontational to Eddie.

Ironically, now that Eddie's dead, I do like Joe more.
>>
>>81977391
I'm talking VERY reasonably crowded.
>>
>>81977421
Joe had reason to be confrontational. Eddy was fucking his daughter, and dads hate that.

Plus he knew that she and Barry were REALLY close, and knew the two of them were fucking up by not being together. He just wanted his kids to not make mistakes.
>>
>>81972756
Black Wally would be less of a big deal if he were even a well written or interesting character. But both in the comics and the tv show right now he's the worst part of the Flash.
>>
>>81973005
Shit he's barely even Iris' brother other than biologically.

>the wally therapy scene
>>
>>81975949
They should have him invent the speed force motorcycle that Hot Pursuit used in the comics
>>
>>81972676
>I hate him
I hate him and this season so far
>>
>>81979786
Also, in the show, we were given a season of Iris as an only child with a dead mother that really didn't leave room for Wally.

I honestly just accepted this Wally free reality.
>>
>>81976020

Why would we ever want to watch the cringey shit, though?

It's not about how strictly realistic it is, dude, it's about a shit actor playing a role that no one wants in the show.
>>
>foster brother is finally coerced into spending time with you
>its just him sitting quietly doing all the work for you and not even trying to connect while muttering zoom like a autist under his breath
Wha a cunt
>>
>>81974015

>muh buzzword

Try again mate
>>
>>81973769

In more ways than one, AMIRITE :D :D :D
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.