[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would Rick deal with Galactus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: rick v galactus.jpg (295 KB, 1137x716) Image search: [Google]
rick v galactus.jpg
295 KB, 1137x716
How would Rick deal with Galactus?
>>
>>81968617
Simply port out to another dimension. Seriously he bailed on one because his grandson wanted sex and he accidentally turned everyone into a bug.
>>
>>81968617
Bail
>>
>>81968617
call up his good friend Bigger Galactus to beat up Smaller Galactus, the one who invaded.
>>
>>81968713
This. Rick would just fucking leave and not deal with it.
>>
>>81968617
stick him in his car battery so he doesn't have to deal with it.
>>
He wouldn't.
>>
I'm not sure who I want to see loose more.
>>
>>81968617
He makes a meal from elementary particles (alot of them) so delicious that Galactus' appetite is sated.
This gets the attention of intergalactic news calling him the galaxy's top chef and other intergalactic chefs get angry and challenge him to an Iron Chef style competition.
>>
>>81970943
now thats an episode
>>
>>81970943
Most correct answer.
>>
>>81968713
Rick wouldn't repeat that plot point; it'd be too boring.
>>
>>81970943
If you swapped out Galactus for an obvious Galactus parody, I could see this being a thing
>>
File: notbad-clint.jpg (79 KB, 420x304) Image search: [Google]
notbad-clint.jpg
79 KB, 420x304
>>81970943
eh...I like it.
>>
>>81970943
Somebody send this to Roiland right now
>>
>>81970943

>and now to reveal today's secret ingredient
>*drawn out pause*
>*camera repeatedly cuts from Rick to other contestants for roughly thirty seconds*
>IPPA GOUGLA BERRIES!
>Ah, fuck me! Th-th-the ONE THING in all of reality I can't stand
>gee, Rick, they don't sound--
>Morty, im just gonna tell to shut the fuck up right now. These berreies smell worse than a sack of shit laying in the sun after a Joe Crocker*urrawwp*tribute concert on Telpha Seven. T-trust me, Morty, that may sound good, but it's about as far from "good" as you can get.
>>
>>81968617
>>
File: rickmorty.jpg (51 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
rickmorty.jpg
51 KB, 400x300
>M: Rick w-w-what do we do!? That big purple guy's gonna eat us!
>R: Really? Is he really Morty? What an ast- *EUUURP* astute observation. How'd you figure that one out? Was it the booming voice that keeps going on about it?
>G: I AM GALACTUS, DEVOURER OF WORLDS
>R: You're a real detective Morty, I mean the guy even had a herald, a HERALD Morty! You know what kind of people have heralds? Assholes, Morty. Assholes who are such an asshole they don't have time to tell you how much of an asshole they are so they have to get a whole other person to do it for them.
>M: Jeez, okay! I get it, can't you just do something?
>R: Don't worry Morty, I got this! Get a load of this, I call it the Ultimate Nullifier.
>M: Why?
>R: I dunno, sounds cool?
>M: N-No, I mean, what's it do?
>R: Gotta be honest Morty, I don't really know. Could do nothing, could destroy the universe. The point is we got about 45 seconds before that guy destroys the Earth so I'm gonna go point it at him.
>M: Oh jeez, Rick!
>>
>>81968713
as stated, you only get four or five of those tops, and sooner or later you have to face shit.

I don't think rick would bail for something as easy to deal with as galactus.

He'd just point him at a better planet, and would give no shits if it were habited or not.
>>
>>81968617
An anvil.
>>
>>81971059
You underestimate the power of laziness.
>>
>>81970943
>>81975721
Danm, 4chan could write for this show
>>
>>81968617
Using his intelligence, nihilistic personality and a wicked sense of humor he'd probably do something like teleport behind galactus and slit his throat
>>
File: Yellow Diamond bait.png (63 KB, 839x543) Image search: [Google]
Yellow Diamond bait.png
63 KB, 839x543
>>81979856
>>
>>81968617
He'd obviously cosmically shrink him down to a subverse and put him in his car battery.

Several problems solved.
>>
File: Rick and morty scene.jpg (213 KB, 1437x808) Image search: [Google]
Rick and morty scene.jpg
213 KB, 1437x808
>>81975721
Waait, master! have you returned to Rick and Morty Threads once more? Hows the next season coming?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.