[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/DOAG/ Dumbing of Age General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 2016-04-18-polled.png (411 KB, 1000x333) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-18-polled.png
411 KB, 1000x333
EVERYONE IS UNLIKEABLE edition

Nothing happens again~
>>
So are we supposed to hate her?
>>
File: 56f54453c507f.png (7 KB, 168x164) Image search: [Google]
56f54453c507f.png
7 KB, 168x164
>>81969421
At this point i'm not sure if any of us even know.
>>
>>81967447

all the characters are either one dimensional unlikable people or bette submisive people.

most girls have the same fucking face and are lesbians too.

you just can't write this shit so bad on purpose, you gotta practice!
>>
Remember when Mike was the asshole?
And other characters, while obnoxious and grating from time to time, actually seemed to like each other?
>>
>>81967447
Oh man this is just boring now.
Where's Becky? We need her to do something retarded and get things moving again
>>
>Once again mistaking your own dumb opinion for everyone else's.
Oh, the ironing!
>>
>>81969471
Well Malaya is both a minority and bisexual so no we are probably not supposed to hate her.

If Willis has taught us anything its that you can only hate white people who are straight and Christian.
>>
>>81967447
>fifth panel
Once again, Willis's attempts to convey some kind of uncertain facial expression comes across only like an expression of pain.

It's like the characters just default to "pain" as their natural state, it's like they know they're trapped in a Willis comic.
>>
Is it allow of me to only read this shit for the two lesbian charters Ruth and Billy?
I'm legitimately interested with the.
>>
>>81972298
>allow
Shallow
>>
>>81967447
Your web comic sucks.
>>
>>81971788
>actually reading this shit
>actually reading the site's comment section about this shit
Just fuck off already Willis
>>
>>81972444

fuckers like you ruined these threads. Go bitch in the JJ generals instead of reporting us every time we make fun of the commenters.
>>
>>81972550
>ruined
You can't shine shit.
>>
>>81972671

These threads used to be fun. Now we walk on eggshells because if we all point and laugh at lunatics like Cerberus we get 24 hour bans.
>>
File: 8gXMLTk.png (458 KB, 690x1076) Image search: [Google]
8gXMLTk.png
458 KB, 690x1076
>>
>>81973978

YES.
>>
>>81972298
They're bisexual, and no, it's not shallow.

Afaik, they're the only ones relatively untouched by the quality shift.
>>
>>81971445
Is the other girl more oppressed for being biracial and Southern or less oppressed because she's straight?
>>
>>81975165
your sexuality supersedes what race you are to Willis
>>
>>81970971

Mike has no place anymore.

The last few times he tried to be an asshole for the sake of comedy Willy's fans grumbled that he was "slutshaming" or something.
>>
>>81975218
But she's black and southern so that could be worse and stuff

Also her parents hate her for being a nigger
>>
I would like to see these characters fight.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.