[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Punisher tv series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: Jigsaw.jpg (105 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
Jigsaw.jpg
105 KB, 630x1200
Who would be its villains? mine's Jigsaw played by this guy
>>
Anytime I see modern family I want to punch the shit out of him. Mostly out of envy about that 10/10 waifu
>>
Kevin Nash as The Russian
>>
He was already Doctor Samson
>>
>>81965967
This.
>>
OLIVIER
L
I
V
I
E
R
>>
File: ariel running.webm (3 MB, 598x720) Image search: [Google]
ariel running.webm
3 MB, 598x720
>>81965562
In that case, this chick as Barracuda
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 532x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 532x350
Not sure about the villain, but I want to see this guy as Martin Soap
>>
File: lester speight.png (287 KB, 484x550) Image search: [Google]
lester speight.png
287 KB, 484x550
>>81966642

>breast reduction

still hurts

Also pic related as Barracuda.
>>
File: tiny-lister.jpg (964 KB, 1400x1970) Image search: [Google]
tiny-lister.jpg
964 KB, 1400x1970
Barracuda
>>
>>81968734
Like a Dillon drawing in person
>>
>>81966601

We might get Frank Costa, unless they go the MAX route of renaming the syndicate that killed Frank's family the Dragos.

Or they could do something entirely different. I don't know.
>>
>>81965967
I thought he was Count Chocula.
>>
>>81968470
I think he would have the necessary comedic energy
>>81968734
while he would have the necessary intimidating presence.
>>
>>81965562
This brings up a different question... how would you organize a Punisher series?

Much as I love some of Frank's baddies, I don't think any of them have enough staying power to hold an entire seasonal arc.

What are the odds of Marvel setting Punisher up as a loosely connected anthology series? Short arcs of a few episodes with tight knit stories that occasionally bleed into one another ala MAX?
>>
You want Doc Samson as Jigsaw?
Why?
>>
>>81965898
Have to get him back for that.
One of the best parts of that film.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2ijQ3btLJs
>>
File: robertknepper.jpg (61 KB, 275x325) Image search: [Google]
robertknepper.jpg
61 KB, 275x325
>>81965562
Nah if anyone needs to be playing Jigsaw its this guy.

His level of sadistic charismatic scum on prison break would make him fucking perfect.

And if not jigsaw someone in the mcu. My other pick being the profile if moon knight ever got made into something.
>>
>>81971175

A season-long arc could probably be avoided, as I feel it would drag even worse with Frank than it did with Jessica. Maybe it would work if they pit him against a more nebulous like an organization (The Trust, V.I.G.I.L., Howling Commandos, etc.) or "untouchable" and very hard to get to threat like the Generals in Valley Forge, Valley Forge.

Maybe split it into two, or Hell, maybe even three arcs. The occasional "done in one" episode (adaptation of Do Not Fall in New York City when?) could also be nice.
>>
>>81971437
That is Cletus Cassidy
>>
>>81968470
>>breast reduction
They'll grow back.
>>
>>81971926
i wouldn't waste such a good actor on such a boring shitty character.

Axis inversion carnage has been the only version of that character worth reading.
>>
Supporting characters I'd eventually like to see are Lynn Michaels, Microchip, Mickey Fondozzi, Martin Soap, Kathryn O'Brien, Yorkie Mitchell, and maybe the neighbors from Welcome Back, Frank.
>>
>>81965562

Combine Jigsaw and Nicky Cavella.

At the end of his first storyline he gets fucked up, but survives. He later returns as Jigsaw for an adaptation of Up is Down and Black is White.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.