[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you like to see Kamala and Peter in a Netflix series or SHIELD?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: NuHumans.jpg (122 KB, 560x850) Image search: [Google]
NuHumans.jpg
122 KB, 560x850
Assuming the release date for the Inhumans movie isn't changed anymore, we have 3 years left to build up to the Royal Family movie.

I was thinking, since SHIELD has already started the Terrigen Bomb//NuHumans//Secret Warriors storylines, and it looks like even more lore surrounding the Inhumans to Hive to the Kree by this SHIELD season 3's end, why not have a Netflix series or something Starring Kamala and Spiderman after Civil War?

They're both popular heroes and it wouldn't be that to push a crossover since Jersey City and New York are near by each other. It could just be a standalone storyline of the two heroes teaming up and fighting bad guys, but it would at least help fill the gap between the eventual Inhumans movie.
>>
>>81958743
Id much rather have a Kamala or Spider-man series. And honestly the budget required for them would probably make it better for either of them (well kamala considering spidey is already getting a new movie) to have a movie rather than a netflix series.
>>
>>81958743
Id like to Kamala maybe as a cameo in Captain Marvel or after the Captain Marvel movie SHIELD.

I think DD and Punisher are the only things that work with a Netflix budget Maybe they can get away with it on the Cage show. I'm honestly kind of skeptical about Iron Fist.
>>
It might be fun to have Kamala appear in AOS. They did a crossover in the AOS comic book where Kamala and Coulson faced off against each other with superhero trivia, and I'd love to see Clark Gregg pull off something like that.
>>
>>81958841
Kamala as a character post-terrigenisis could make a cameo in SHIELD now and it wouldn't make a difference continuity wise.

I guess I was thinking you could have a prologue season (or maybe just a miniseries depending on how much you want to introduce. Maybe introduce The Inventor as an antagonist?)

Much like Wilson Fisk in DD S1, it could be her introduction and prologue into becoming Ms. Marvel, just without the name. (And after the 2018 Captain Marvel movie they could make Kamala take the name Ms. Marvel or something)

I know I'm stretching, it just seems like you could pull something from the comic books. Maybe a noir storyline starring Frank McGee? A mini series with Lash founding Orollan, and recruiting "worthy" Inhumans? Something, hopefully?
>>
File: 1459312528500.png (2 MB, 874x921) Image search: [Google]
1459312528500.png
2 MB, 874x921
>>81959103
>Kamala as a character post-terrigenisis could make a cameo in SHIELD now and it wouldn't make a difference continuity wise.

I look at Captain/Ms Marvel more so than a name sake in Kamalas motivation to do super heroics. I mean, yea you could make up any excuse you wanted to fill in that gap, I just think that with what we know of her and her family and upbringing even if she got super powers she'd be less inclined to use them with out that particular Idol in her life. And without Carol in the MCU then who is she looking up to as that initial guiding light? JJ (God I hope not)? Black Widow?
>>
Holy shit...
Since Peter is a teenager in the MCU... what if KamalaXPeter becomes a thing?
>>
File: bueno.jpg (88 KB, 641x534) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
88 KB, 641x534
I'd see it on the condition that they got Scarlet Johansson or a similar white elderly actress to play Kamala.
Because it the explosion of ruptured anuses would be more entertaining than some mediocre capeshit show.
>>
>>81959550
That's a bit of a stretch.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.
>>
File: fantastic-four-3.jpg (85 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
fantastic-four-3.jpg
85 KB, 500x358
Ms. Marvel's powers would be way too fucking expensive for TV.
>>
>>81959675
that or have absolute shit CGI
>>
>>81959675
yeah same thought.
only thing stopping her form having a tv-series same with spider-man.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 600x911) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 600x911
>>81959103
>could make a cameo in SHIELD now and it wouldn't make a difference continuity wise.
She already appeared in the book. I think it was the first time someone other than Wilson wrote for her.
>>
>>81958743
All i can think of is how much it would hurt to land on a knee like kamala on that las panel.
>>
I don't get her "power", all she does is stretch and change size. It's just a cheap plastic man, considering he can just inflate himself too.
>>
File: Fanfiction.jpg (149 KB, 749x475) Image search: [Google]
Fanfiction.jpg
149 KB, 749x475
>>81959510
True, I guess she would just be an Avengers fangirl, just without Carol as the person who inspires her. And without Carol I don't think there's a prominent enough heroine in the MCU for her to latch onto....unless it's Lady Sif or Natasha, but that's really unlikely.

You're right, unless you move characters around here or there her motivations might not even make sense.

Still...

>>81959510
>>81959550
But JJ? Haha. I can imagine it right now.
>Kamala Khan is a High School or College intern at the Daily Bugle's Jersey City branch.
>Her fangirlism with Superheroes is incited working under her role model, Jay Jonah Jameson, who is always raving on about The Defenders and Spiderman in New York City.
>Peter Parker is told to cover the strange goings on in Jersey City, and works as a photographer alongside Kamala.
>The two become friends.
>After a freak accident, she undergoes Terrigenesis just as Spirderman is facing off some criminals in Jersey City.
>Kamala Khan uses her shapeshifting powers to assist Spiderman, and the two fight crime together.
>Kamala x Peter actually becomes canon.
>>
>>81959835
They're really limiting her power set for some reason. She shapeshifted into Carol Danvers in her origin. Going off that, she could theoretically "embiggen" and shapeshift into Godzilla

As of now, she's just a really really adorable Reed Richards
>>
>>81958743
Not happening. Feige and the TV/Comics division of Marvel are at odds
>>
>>81959900
>she's just a really really adorable Reed Richards
Richards is already adorable, get this wannabe out of here!
>>
>>81959900
>They're really limiting her power set for some reason
Using her healing factor makes her powers weaker.
>>
>>81958743
I would love to see Kamala appear in Agents of Shield. Especially for the part when the MCU introduces her into a movie and ignores AoS like they did with the inhuman fish infecting billions of people. I would love to hear the excuse.
>That was a different character who just happens to have the same name and religion!
>>
TV cant afford Tom Holland, little shit will charge high after starring in big movies and shit. Theres a reason we dont get even cameos of important MCU character sin the shows
>>
>>81960060
Weakens her powers forever or just until she heals?
>>
Kamalas powers are too goofy for live action, regardless of budget. She would work best as an animated Disney movie like Big Hero 6
>>
>>81958743
Kamala seems like powers would be a huge money sink and not even look good unless they slap a bunch of energy filters over it.

You know what I would unironically like? A Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends netflix show.
>>
>>81960149
And I would prefer they make animated movies/shows. Live-action stuff is usually boring
>>
>>81959900
>They're really limiting her power set for some reason
when Kamala stops being an underdog is when her sales will plummet. At this stage at least.
>>
>>81960124
Lol.
It's almost like the TV devision wants to keep pushing the envelope to see how much the movies are willing to ignore.

>Coulson's alive but the movies won't acknowledge it? Fine. Lets be sure to show Coulson adventuring across the globe and publicly being shown alive, after being framed at a Summit in Taiwan-------lets see the movies ignore this!
>Age of Ultron doesn't want to give Melinda May or Fitz a cameo? Fine, let's devote two episodes to how Coulson is singlehandedly responsible for the construction of the entire Helicarrier. Lets see future movies dance around this!
>Marvel movies continue to ignore most of the goings on in Hell's Kitchen and SHIELD. Let's tell a storyline that results in potentially millions upon millions of humans being infected and turning into Inhumans at any time. A complete RNG. Let's see the movies ignore this!
>Marvel plans to introduce Kamala 2 years after Carol's movie, maybe. Lets introduce her as well as her origin story now, and see how the movies dance around this!
>>
>>81960146
Forever.
>>
The deal Marvel made with Sony didn't mention TV shows, so they can't use him in any of those.

I don't think a Netflix series would be a good fit for Kamala. Or Spidey, really. Kamala's book is fun and mostly lighthearted, Marvel reserves their Netflix shows for darker, grittier street level heroes. The thirteen episode format would probably work for a Ms. Marvel show, though.

I assume we won't see Kamala until the Captain Marvel movie. Probably as a cameo being saved by Carol, leading to her hero worship and her transforming into Ms. Marvel when she first gets her powers.
>>
>>81958743
Kamala's gonna be a movie star, mark my words.
Shit she might even get a trilogy.
>>
Would rather it be Kamala and Miles
>>
>>81960604

No nigga, just when she heals.
>>
>>81960604
My that logic she could eventually become powerless.
>>
>>81961469
same
>>
>>81958743
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.