[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Wonderwoman's breasts bulletproof?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: CCn5Tb9UkAA97je.jpg (129 KB, 600x842) Image search: [Google]
CCn5Tb9UkAA97je.jpg
129 KB, 600x842
Are Wonderwoman's breasts bulletproof?
>>
>>81953119
in her original creation she was only able to deflect bullets with her gauntlets, so to sum up your question no she wasn't bullet proof but her armor was.
In recent media, more like the last 10-15 years she has been brought up to be god like in status and to be the female equivalent to Superman in the DC universe, so now she is impervious to bullets and the gauntlets are there as a power dampener, well according to Azzarello's run anyway
>>
>>81953430

This

She got a ton of power ups, which I think don't think match well with her tematic and make her fights within Themyscira kind of ridiculous, since it would mean they all have super power there, which can be shown to be wrong by several occurrences, or that the fights she have there are meaningless as fuck.

Honestly, what's the point of weapons, or martial training like she got, when her power are Super-man like now? She wouldn't need any of it 95% of the time.
>>
>>81953430
She couldn't fly on her own either, that's what the earings are for.
>>
>>81954440
Why does she even need the invisible jet?

It's like Spiderman and his dune buggy.
>>
>>81954537
For sneak attacks.
>>
>>81954537
She has friends who can't fly
>>
>>81954537
I can think of a few reasons.

It can be used for carrying things easily, taking people with her who can't fly without holding them, and it might just be faster than her.
>>
>>81953934
>Honestly, what's the point of weapons, or martial training like she got, when her power are Super-man like now? She wouldn't need any of it 95% of the time.

I dunno, isn't superman actually pretty well trained even outside of his powers? Isn't Superman's actual training part of what serves as a deciding factor when he's fighting shit like Doomsday or Darkseid?
>>
File: bbv2_007_p18.jpg (138 KB, 654x1024) Image search: [Google]
bbv2_007_p18.jpg
138 KB, 654x1024
>>81954537
>>
>>81953119
Whoever made this did a decent job of capturing the golden age art stye
>>
>>81954537
>Why does she even need the invisible jet?

Why do you have a car when you can just walk wherever?

Personally, though, If I were ever in charge of Wonder Woman, her invisible jet would be much larger and be like an invisible jet base. Somewhere to stow her armour and purple rays and whatever else the plot necessarily needs her to have.
>>
>>81953430
>>81953934
Didn't she throw her tiara at one point?
>>
>>81953430
Azzarello didn't come up with that.
>>
>>81956696
If I could run as fast as a car I would not have a car
>>
>>81956805
Maybe wonder woman can't fly as fast as her jet, she can only fly as fast as she runs.
>>
>>81953119
I'd watch a whole movie from the perspective of villains fighting the League.

I'd read a whole series written by this guy.
>>
>>81956805
You'd still get tired, the car won't get tired.
>>
>>81957443
No. Cars don't move when out of fuel. And car engines overheat.
>>
>>81957443
If I ran everywhere since childhood I would naturally have marathon endurance, probably better
>>
>>81957443
If you could run as fast as a car, why would you bother not running as far as you can for as long as you can?
>>
>>81953430
>and the gauntlets are there as a power dampener, well according to Azzarello's run anyway
That one's as old as Marston's run, actually.
>>
>>81953119
I miss when it was just the bracers that could take gunfire.
>>
>>81956318
But not the dialogue or energy. Why bother drawing in that style if you're not gonna follow through with the writing and action?
>>
>>81956730
yes, it is razor sharp
>>
>>81959233
Because it's web comics, not action comics
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.