[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw you realized that Ed, Edd, n' Eddy were the villains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: edcelerate.jpg (18 KB, 453x286) Image search: [Google]
edcelerate.jpg
18 KB, 453x286
>yfw you realized that Ed, Edd, n' Eddy were the villains all along
>>
The only villain was Eddy's shitstain of a brother and Kevin for being an opportunist bully trying to usurp Eddy-Bro's previous position. The Kanker's might also possibly be in this traincar of assholes too.
>>
The real villains were the network execs who allowed this garbage to air in the first place.
>>
All the kids were cruel and conniving in their own way and had their own agenda.
Because kids are terrible, anyone who has been one knows that.
>>
They were a bunch of crooks always trying to run a scam to get max profit whilst delivering the bare minimum (if anything) to the customer. I knew they were the "baddies" or at least the cause of their own problems from the first episode I ever saw.
>>
>>81951255
You must have worked at Nickelodeon while CN was crushing you in the ratings.

Or you're an uptight uber Christian soccer mom who finds slapstick inappropriate.
>>
Strangely this show was very "mean-spirited" but nobody complains about that.

probably because there are no blood or lewd things.
>>
>>81951439
it's because people are too busy bating over ed-cest
>>
>>81951439
>complaining about shows being mean spirited
mr enter pls
>>
>>81951439
>Strangely this show was very "mean-spirited" but nobody complains about that.
Because hating something purely because it's "mean spirited" is restarted, especially when most if not all comedy derives from pain.
>>
>>81951354
They weren't so shitty all the time, shit like the amusement park or the travel around the world rocket were nice distractions worth something, heck they built a whole town for Rolf
>>
>>81951439
Mean-spirited never makes sense to me as a complaint. It's like saying, "I don't like all the violence in this violent action movie."
>>
>>81951522
Funny thing is EEnE is his 2nd favorite CN show, behind Samurai Jack.
>>
File: confusion and disgust.jpg (50 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
confusion and disgust.jpg
50 KB, 320x240
>>81951439
Because for the most part, the show was funny enough to overcome that.

The ACTUAL mean-spirited shit people hate. I don't think many people like the ending of "If it Smells Like An Ed".
>>
>>81951539
>is restarted
Oh my.
>>
>>81950833
What did they do to piss off the kids that badly?
>>
>>81951655
Someone post the chart
>>
>>81951439
When you think "mean spirited" think College Humor
>>
File: when he doesnt know about kids.jpg (53 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
when he doesnt know about kids.jpg
53 KB, 960x540
>>81950833
Everyone in the cul-de-sac was cruel besides Ed.
>>
>>81951354
Actually some of the stuff they came up with wasn't really that bad. At least not for the cost of a quarter.
>>
File: file.png (390 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
file.png
390 KB, 1280x720
>>81951539
All comedy is derived from fear.
>>
>>81952324
fucking destroyed everything. Maybe this scam was the straw to break the camel's back. Judging by the damage, it was one hell of a straw.
>>
>>81951255
/co/mblr is real
>>
If a jawbreaker was 25 cents and each Ed wanted one; that's just 75 cents, so they played the field and tried to scam each kid in total was 6; making out to 1.50 paying out to two for each Ed.

Assuming no tax.
>>
>>81951439
The Eds almost always deserved what they got so I wouldn't call it mean-spirited, everyone hates that episode where Jimmy frames them though.
>>
>>81950833

Eh, "Villains" is a bit much. About half their "scams" were honestly pretty on the level, so I'd say they only really tried to rip the other kids off a third of the time, and never once got away with it.
>>
>>81951215
>the Kanker's might also be assholes
Im pretty sure they performed sexual assault on the ed's multiple times
>>
>>81950833
for some reason your post reminded me of a story i read in highschool about a kind and benevolent king who everyone loved and worshipped except for the village idiot, for unknown reasons, and the village idiot was treated like shit by the people of his village.
one day the day the king gathered all his people and said to them that they should all build a shelter in preperation for strom the will occur soon, and everyone agreed in building it, except the village idiot, and said that he would be better off in a cave, and that whoever wants a the build the shelter should build it.
the idiot left and the villagers built the shelter.
when the storm came, the cave the idiot was in, became flooded, and so he came back to the village to go to the shelter the villagers built.
but a guard outside the door of the shelter said that, this shelter belongs to those who built it.
enraged, the idiot beat the crap out of the guard, including all the residents inside the shelter, and threw them out the rain.
a messenger was sent to the king, saying that his people need him.
the king came to scene of the problem and saw that all the villagers were outside in the rain, and the idiot was inside the shelter.
the king was strong, but not a fighter, he went inside the shelter to resolve the problem, his people were to afraid to come along inside with him.
and the idiot beated the crap out of the king.
and the villagers seeing there king in front of them declared the idiot their new king through fear.
and so villagers exiled the king by throwing rocks at him.
the wondered the land with nothing but a developing hate and anger in his heart.
his hate and anger became so strong that is attracted a demon and possessed him giving him superhuman strength and a sword that came straight from the depths of the underworld.
the exiled king came back to his village, seeing the villagers gather dancing around the idiot king.
>>
>>81957928
And?
>>
>>81954463
>responding to b8 with more b8
I like your style.
>>
>>81957928
the exiled one jumped out of the shadows and sliced a huge gash on the idiots chest.
the idiot ran away in fear, and the villagers were frozen in fear.
the villagers question if that was there former king.
the king replied yes, and called the people cowards for not having his back.
and so he said that on this day, we are all enemies and to take everything that is theirs from the village and leave,
the idiot that have easy either, and became a slave for protection, of the day the exiled one finds and kills him
>>
>>81958045
accident
the idiot did not have it easy either
>>
>>81958045
and that's the end of the story.
and if there's one thing about this story
it's that hate it
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.