[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when was it going to be released again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: pilot.jpg (43 KB, 400x278) Image search: [Google]
pilot.jpg
43 KB, 400x278
when was it going to be released again?
>>
it was?
In 2003
>>
>>81948684

April 30, Atom said he would showcase it then, and it was told that it would be streamed.

It would be in TromAnimation, in the 13 saloon.

My sources kind of suck, so take me with a grain of salt, yet that's what I know of it.

Hopefully some /co/mared will be there to share, even if we don't get the original streaming.
>>
File: 1460150221237.png (112 KB, 276x269) Image search: [Google]
1460150221237.png
112 KB, 276x269
>>81948684
I recall seeing this in a creepypasta vid years ago, fuck me

something about 'backwards' episodes of some kind? what actually is this?
>>
>>81950578
Take a good look at the two characters on the left, as well as the filename.
>>
>>81950672
ah, found it. thanks anon.
>>
>>81948684
Why are pilot episodes always so uncanny?
>>
>>81952006
They weren't made to be seen by the public eye right away. They're just tests and usually by people just getting into the ideas.

Leave it to Mr. 2006 to not get that.
>>
>>81948684
literally at the end of the month.
>>
>>81952006
That wasn't a 'pilot episode' it was a college student animation project.
>>
>>81952006
because it's usually your first pitch. Once it gets approved you start to change things around and get the final design. Even then the first season's designs might get revised again.
>>
>>81949179
Some guy that I be is apart of that even announced that it would be shown at some place during one of pan pizza (or rebel taxi, whatever) on one of his pizza party podcasts but I can't remember which.
>>
>>81948684
This is going to be really weird if Billy isn't stupid
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 320x180
>>81958120
maxwell said there's a scene where billy tries to drill a hole his head, so he can see if his brain is really tiny
>>
>>81958754
or something
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.