[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Good Dinosaur
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: gooddinosaur-campfire-700x379.jpg (66 KB, 700x379) Image search: [Google]
gooddinosaur-campfire-700x379.jpg
66 KB, 700x379
Just saw this movie today .
it was ...weird ...

can someone tell me how the T-rex made fire ?
>>
Two sticks... duh...
>>
>>81940098
with those little hands ?!?!?!?
>>
I thought it was alright
Pretty forgettable but I was expecting something quite shit and it wasn't
>>
How did they make rope fences on the farm?
Like I can see them moving rocks and logs around with their mouths and tails but rope??
>>
File: TRex2.jpg (102 KB, 600x365) Image search: [Google]
TRex2.jpg
102 KB, 600x365
>>81940235
They're pretty strong anon.
>>
>>81940003
I think the better question is why the stupid kid got to place his mark at the end. He didn't deserve shit.
>>
>>81940003
Garbage movie desu
That 2000 Disney Dinosaur movie was a better LBT ripoff than this ever was
>>
File: ugliest tiger.jpg (34 KB, 241x238) Image search: [Google]
ugliest tiger.jpg
34 KB, 241x238
I liked it
>>
>>81944184
I like you anon
>>
>>81940003
Saw this movie a few weeks ago. The beginning was pretty awful in my opinion, but once he and Spot get together is when the film finally is good and things kick off.

Also, Arlo looks so fucking weird. His legs look like they would snap at any moment. It was weird. Also, those T-Rexes are awesome. thr movie was a 6-7/10 for me.
>>
>>81940003
OP There are three fucking T-rexes in that picture. That fire is going to do what they fucking tell it to.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.