[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If something were to happen to Harley, would the Joker mourn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1460606649187.jpg (577 KB, 786x1094) Image search: [Google]
1460606649187.jpg
577 KB, 786x1094
If something were to happen to Harley, would the Joker mourn her? Iyh, Famuu?
>>
>>81938558
He would just get a new one.
>>
>>81938558
No he wouldn't
Batman is his one true love
>>
>>81939010
this
>>
>>81939010
/thread
>>
>>81938558
>If something were to happen to Harley, would the Joker mourn her?

Depends. If she is happy with someone else? he would get pissed.
If luthor or any villian he knows harms her? Sure but
>>
>>81939815
>would the Joker mourn her?
>If luthor or any villian he knows harms her? Sure but
He would get angry in the moment because Harley is his
the same way your car, tv, or any personal possesion is yours
But it's not going to be a lasting feeling like when a close family member or loved one dies
>>
>>81938558
In the Injustice canon Harley left for a year to have her kid and he didn't even know or care that she was gone, Joker doesn't give a fuck about her.
>>
>>81938558
I don't think he would mourn her, but he would probably grudgingly miss her, possibly without noticing it, because he has so many uses. Henchwomen like that don't grow on trees.
>>
>>81943166
*she has so many uses
>>
DCAU Joker would. Harder to say with other versions.
>>
>>81938558
He'd miss her in the same way you or I would lament the loss of a car or some other fun, useful tool.
>>
>>81943285
No, he wouldn't. There was even an episode where Harley got arrested and Joker decided to replace her instead of busting her out.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.