[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm confused as to his motivation. Why did he want to destroy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
I get that he thought Superman would become a tyrant , but why would he summon a devil and then be happy Darkseid was coming to destory the whole earth? doesn't he know Darkseid is a tyrant as well.
>>
>>81932439
It only makes sense if he is under desaads influence in fact thats the only way lex jr makes sense in this movie at all
>>
>>81932512

>Save Martha!

What did he mean by this?
>>
powerrrrrr unliiimmitedddd powerrrrrrrrrrr
>>
It's simple we already saw that there were motherboxes on earth which means the proxy war between New Genesis and Apokolips had already begun. Lex chose a side and proved his worth by killing Superman.
>>
>>81932903
it seems the mods have a problem with showing appreciation for the amalgamation of a sleeveless outer garment which drapes the wearer's back and a cinematic style originating in europe
>>
>>81932439
lex was mentally controlled or at least warped mentally by a mother box or some other alien tech
>>
File: LEX.jpg (101 KB, 518x555) Image search: [Google]
LEX.jpg
101 KB, 518x555
>>
>>81933511
Where was the motherbox? Don't remember that
>>
>>81935212
It was in the "Cyborg" trailer Wonder woman was watching.
>>
>>81932439
Anti-Life Equation
>>
>>81935243

Wait, that was motherbox? That makes a lot more sense actually. That was just about the only scene that I was kinda wtf about
>>
>>81932439
This Lex trying yo negotiate with Darkseid sounds hilarious unless the latter's also an intergalactic autist with nervous tics.
>>
>>81935466

God I hope not, it's bad enough they ruined lex and batman uses guns
>>
>>81932763
Pretty much this. Snyder leaves a fuck ton out of this movie that would have at least made it flow better from a plot-basis. Odd as it sounds, the film would have worked more if it was told from Lex's POV, starting with getting visions.
>>
>>81932439
He wasn't afraid Superman was going to become a tyrant. He only cared about killing Superman and proving he was not omnipotent. Him dealing with Darkseid fits entirely in his view perverted vision of God, as his issue with God was that God could not be good AND omnipotent. Evil God is something he could live with since it fits his view of theology and shit, if he could take down Superman why not Darkseid as well?
>>
>>81932439
>he thought Superman would become a tyrant
That's what Bruce feared.
What I got is that he wanted to feel "in control" of everything, he already kind of felt that way in science and economy but Superman's very existence made him feel insecure, so even if Doomsday or Darkseid destroyed the world at least it would be because he decided so.
>>
>>81932439
Person ally I get the feeling he though he could control doomsday, and then use that against Darkseid if it came to that. Then that goes south, he loses everything, and just has a raging hate bone for the world and wants everyone to suffer.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.