[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong that when KotH first came out I was more than a little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: Peggy_hill.jpg (7 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
Peggy_hill.jpg
7 KB, 211x239
Is it wrong that when KotH first came out I was more than a little sexually attracted to Peggy? Not like her looks, but her personality. Someone that dense and naive just turns me on for some reason.

Also, post Peggy pls.
>>
Delete this
>>
>>81931299
post some other girls besides peggy
>>
I feel like I'm being baited, but I'm not sure. It's Peggy, of all things. She is the only thing I hate about King of the Hill and I've heard a vast majority share this opinion. Are there people out there who actually like her?
>>
>>81932106
I like her as a character and for what she brings to the show, but yeah, she's meant to come off as a shit person the majority of the time.
>>
File: KotH Style Guide 20 Peggy Sexy.png (239 KB, 825x619) Image search: [Google]
KotH Style Guide 20 Peggy Sexy.png
239 KB, 825x619
>Is it wrong that when KotH first came out I was more than a little sexually attracted to Peggy?
Yes. That's totally against the Style Guide
>>
File: must_not_fap.jpg (69 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
must_not_fap.jpg
69 KB, 400x300
>>81933794
>>
File: peggyhill11.jpg (364 KB, 794x600) Image search: [Google]
peggyhill11.jpg
364 KB, 794x600
Peggy's a guilty pleasure to me.

She's not attractive, but that makes her more attractive?? I dunno.
>>
>>81933794

why can't peggy be drawn sexy?

also i honestly have seen more women looking like the right one than the left one. but then again i live in a hispanic-black-asian-indian-paki-arab area
>>
File: 1430799736886.jpg (54 KB, 675x902) Image search: [Google]
1430799736886.jpg
54 KB, 675x902
Why did Bobby not need glasses considering both his parents do?
>>
>>81935236
Hank didn't need glasses until he was out of high school. Also sometimes it just happens that way. Both of my parents wear glasses and I don't.
>>
>>81934969
So you see a lot of gang violence?
>>
Best Peggy.
>>
did anyone grew a foot fetish from watching koth
>>
File: tumblr_mq1rsoYWA01sqwj3no1_500.gif (802 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mq1rsoYWA01sqwj3no1_500.gif
802 KB, 500x600
>>81931299
Is it wrong if I wanted to take a hammer to her teeth, cut out her tounge & shove my cock down her throat, if it meant that it kept her from speaking Spanish ever again? That always pissed me off to no end
>nb4 edgy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.