[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Erma Felna: EDF thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 24264-3298-27017-1-albedo.jpg (31 KB, 419x640) Image search: [Google]
24264-3298-27017-1-albedo.jpg
31 KB, 419x640
Erma Felna: EDF thread
>>
>>81927869
I remember this
I story timed it last year
It was pretty good
>>
What are some other good furry comics?
>>
Steve Gallacci's been posting Albedo on his FA account, along with his more recent work (mostly museum-grade rocket and aircraft models):

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/stevegallacci/
>>
>>81929505
There was another one recommended to me when I finished my storytime but I can't remember what it was called and it was before moe shut down so I can' look it up.
>>
Damn, thanls for reminding me that I need to read this!
>>
OP where do I find this comic to read?
>>
>>81932838
What was it about?

Shot in the Dark: was it Omaha the Cat Dancer?
>>
>>81933123
there is a torrent on kickass
>>
>>81933166
I don't think so
I'm pretty sure it was another sci-fi story or something similar to Erma
I remember it was the same style and looked to be from around the same time
>>
>>81933230
It has no seeds.
>>
>>81933293
Birthright? From the same guy?

Tank Vixens?
>>
>>81933440
It might have been Birthright
Defiantly wasn't anything as erotic as Tank Vixens
>>
>>81933368
Can you help out?
>>
>>81929505
I've heard good things about Endtown
>>
>>81929505
Blacksad
Autumnlands
DreamKeepers
Grandville
Usagi Yojimbo
Endtown
Lackadaisy
>>
>>81928994

It was me that did it

Should have it uploaded on mega.nz along with RPG . Give me a minute or two and I'll grab it.

It's missing a shitton of issues and incomplete but this is possibly the most complete scan I have.
>>
Comics:
https://mega.nz/#!W5hmCbLT!azZMD-1f-6R8RP9dVapHygsp9ZBOyhC2ZeaoNtJPL8c
RPG:
https://mega.nz/#!XpwV2KJJ!OiL6lYQBkwoBafgyTzZcyltaC9kq0YvkWIz-E7UW6N8

Have fun, it's worth a read. If you're a fan Gallacci does have some old Command Reviews for sale and a Patreon. So support the shit out of that.
>>
>>81935720
I love you.
>>
>>81935720
Thanks Anon! I've been wanting to get this series ever since I first heard of it, and I loved the storytime last year.
>>
Oh and 2nd edition of Albedo RPG (Still done under Paul Kidd instead of Sanguine Press)

https://mega.nz/#!20wXmDSL!Fs7ObftYRwtkfmYLq2TX1WH2v85lQ-p8PVPs4PE2S0M

>>81935829
>>81935974
It's a really good series that spawned some ancient memes. There's a good amount of world-building found in the RPG as well! What I'm still missing from the archives are the issues that were never scanned in, Gallacci's letter replies from specific Albedo issues and few more things. World of Erna Felna/Birthright is really interesting and makes for a fun game mostly due to cold war politics with funny animals and in space.
>>
>>81936434
>ancient memes
Such as?
>>
>>81936722

"Sociopolitical ramifications" and "Draw X holding a crowbar" is what I remember off the top of my hat.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.