[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does this exist /co/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 12758311863.jpg (194 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
12758311863.jpg
194 KB, 1920x1080
why does this exist /co/
>>
Money
>>
To sell toys, naturally.
And Harley is cute role model for young girls.
>>
>>81927565
mattel
>>
>>81927565
>Poison Ivy
>Harley
>>
>>81927565
Cause girls have been demanding toys of females superheroes . Have you ever notice there are no toys of female superhero toys for kids ?
>>
>>81930450
Can't they be made of all the existing shows like Young Justice, Justice League Unlimited, or even that shit show Teen Titans Go.
>>
>>81927565

To sell toys to little girls.
>>
>>81930552
they can but they dont't sell well, young justice was killed off because the toys did shit
>>
>>81927565
Hi Girls! My name is Katana! And this is my magic sword

The souls of everyone i ever killed are trapped in here!
>>
>>81927565
What's the point of a mask that don't cover your eyes?
>>
>>81930552
That's kind of the point of this line. It has normal action figures like those shows do AND fashion dolls.

I need a Hal doll with soft hair, I hope they make one. They seem to be pushing him as one of the main boys.
>>
>>81927565
To sell toys. Are you retarded?
>>
>>81927565
to sell toys to little girls.
>>
>>81927565
a lot of weird design choices but Batgirl is the worse with bat wings and whatever is going on with her head. Is that some kind of super loose hood or what?
>>
>>81930954
>>81927565

Again, What's the point of the mask? That's the worst design i ever seen
>>
>>81930746
Katana is cute!
>>
>>81931060
What anon wants to ask is why does she wear the mask?
>>
>>81931060
focus testing kids must have thought it looked cool
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.