[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CW post credit scenes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: civilwar-capvsironman-promo[2].jpg (774 KB, 1500x801) Image search: [Google]
civilwar-capvsironman-promo[2].jpg
774 KB, 1500x801
CW will have 2 post credit scenes.

I have seen both of them, ask me anything.
>>
>>I have seen both of them, ask me anything.

You know damn well that there's only one question to ask. What are they?
>>
>>81926930
Why do you suck so much cock?
>>
Tell me about Bane
>>
When are you going to stop being a disappointment to your family and learn to read, you retarded nigger.
>>
>>81926930
How much of the credits will I have to sit through to see them both?
>>
>>81926974
First one is Dr.Strange in his mansion watching the news about Captain America and his Avengers being criminals/fugitives

Second one is Green Goblin. I shit you not. Proper Green Goblin. He has some kind of armor, backpack instead of a man purse and proper motherfucking Goblin face and purple cap
>>
>>81927141
Why must you turn this thread into a house of lies?
>>
>>81927141
No, that's false. Everyone has confirmed that one of the scenes is Bucky and Cap in Wakanda

Thing is, when you do a post credits scene, you at least have to tie it within the events of the film you just watched.
>>
File: DSC4032.jpg (52 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
DSC4032.jpg
52 KB, 604x604
>>81927153
I would never lie to you my friend
>>
>>81927212
It still sounds fake and that image will not make me believe, i mean what's the context for this scene, anyway?
>inb4 Spidey movie is next year.
Also, they said there would be THREE postcredit scenes.
>>
>>81927141
I saw the movie on Thursday and the first was Bucky and Cap in Wakanda
>>
>>81927318
>>81927320
>>81927200

Then it might have 3 post credit scenes.
I haven't seen the movie, just the two scenes, during their editing.
>>
>>81927318
>Also, they said there would be THREE postcredit scenes.
That means that including the Wakanda scene, these two might actually be legit.

>>81927212
You wouldn't lie to me now, would you OP?

How did you see these?
>>
>>81927212
Hmmm, that is convincing, but I'm still skeptical.
A) Did they cast anyone major for the roll?
B) We have had convincing fakes before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ1urzF56aY

Still, I don't know how to explain that picture.
>>
>>81927212
>>81927388
>>81927438
http://pictigar.com/hashtag/crossbones/1229942154012511322

This took all of 3 seconds on google.
>>
>>81927318
>>81927437
>>81927438

Are you dumb fucks just baiting or just that retarded. There is only 1 after credit scene that has been confirmed by dozens of critics, related to Wakanda.

That Green Goblin cosplay is from a fan made movie called Marvel Knights: Spiderman.
>>
>>81927721
Marvel usually hides a post credits scene before world wide release.
>>
>>81927141
If you posted this before Thursday people might have believed you.

But after the fan screenings happened (Which I happened to go to one) everyone knows your lying.
>>
>>81926930
Are you gay?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.