[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Ultimates are all Adaptoid copies of the Avengers created
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 337x190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 337x190
>The Ultimates are all Adaptoid copies of the Avengers created and controlled by Ultron
>They're beat because "humans are imperfect and unpredictable and we're all a team"
>Ultron now looks like the James Spader version

Why does this show continue to exist
>>
>>81923012
Because
>>
>>81923012
Why even make a thread about this? Every single Marvel cartoon after Spectacular Spider-Man ended, has been tiers below the quality of the Powerpuff Girls reboot. And that says a lot.
>>
>Baron Zemo episode
>Helmut wants to take revenge on Cap for "imprisoning" his father
>>
This and ultimate spiderman are shows I watch when I feel like absolute shit. Getting confused and mildly annoyed at how bad they are make me feel better almost every time.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 320x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 320x310
>Songbird has a man jaw
>>
>>81923211
EMH was great.
>>
>The Masters of Evil are total jokes
>Beetle is a member and just as lame, despite USM saying he's a master assassin that even SHIELD was afraid of
>They need Zemo to be any good at all
>This is their first appearance and the episode immediately BEFORE they're supposed to become the Thunderbolts
>>
>>81923443

Oh and they get whipped into shape after knowing Zemo for a few fucking hours
>>
>>81923396
I agree, but it still went downhill at the end.
>>
>>81923443
First appearance of the Masters of Evil was the cold open in the first episode of the season.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.