[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok time to see why the justice league dark bothered so many people.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Ok time to see why the justice league dark bothered so many people.
>>
>>81909961
I'm not a fan of how heavy this looks like it's going to be on chosen one stuff but that's just a pet peeve of mine and seems unrelated to most of the complaints about the league dark
>>
>>81910123
I don't particularly care about creation story's but I can see why a lot of people latched onto this already
>>
File: Screenshot_20160417-104649.png (3 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160417-104649.png
3 MB, 1440x2560
>>81910452
Did she just snap her neck
>>
>>81910857
He remembered what he was taught about names good kid
>>
Alright the invisible labyrinth was pretty good I guess I definintly like tim hunter as a character
Onto the shadow world
>>
Shadow world was great
>>
The amount of storytimes in the last few days is insane, was there a pass sale or something? People are posting things because they're mediocre, that's just weird.

Also I'm not clear if that's what this is, but it seems like it.
>>
>>81912690
Nah yesterday I made a thread about the death of magic from justice league dark I was told to check this out to see some of the flaws in the jld. I'm just sharing my thoughts

This going to market page is incredible
>>
>>81912690
>>81912690
Books of Magic is a 4-issue miniseries from Neil Gaiman that explores the entire magic side of the DCU through the perspective of Timothy Hunter, a British kid who's supposedly destined to be the most powerful magic-user in the universe. So the Phantom Stranger, Dr. Occult, Constantine and a dude named Mr. E (I don't remember if he's been in anything else) team up to show him the ropes.

It's really, REALLY fucking good.
>>
I don't know he never really accepted the gift he never had a chance to
On the other hand he did use it and you could make the argument that that indicates acceptance
>>
>>81913881
>I don't know he never really accepted the gift he never had a chance to

That's Fairy rules though. They're a pretense for them to be able to act like dicks to everyone else. The letter of the law will always be twisted in a way so that they benefit and you're fucked.
>>
Took me a little while to get the final chapter dead then expected on account of eating lunch but I have this to say most of all
john constantine is a fucking sick.
>>
>>81915974
Anyway a real final verdict
At first I was onl y reading this for context on what pissed people off so much about the justice league dark. I did not expect to enjoy it simply because it seemed like it would have to much chosen one stuff for my taste but in the end Tim hunter was mostly just a framing device and even the aspects in which he was more worked extremely well.
I'm going to read the rest of Vertigo's old magic stuff and a few bits of DC's stuff.
I'm still not sure what the fucks going on here though
>>81910857
>>
>>81915974
*fucking dick
Stupid spellcheck
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.