[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you think the Gangreen Gang will act like in nu!PPG?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: gangrene.png (146 KB, 480x355) Image search: [Google]
gangrene.png
146 KB, 480x355
How do you think the Gangreen Gang will act like in nu!PPG?
>>
Misogynistic bad gamer boys xd

Sad thing is I believe that will actually happen and I'm not just shitposting
>>
They'll forget Billy is a cyclops
>>
>>81895443
Shit, even I forgot Billy was a cyclops.
>>
>>81894940
they are gonna be renamed the greentext gang and will be frogs and talk only using implications of the current context usually turning things to their negative interpretation.
>>
>>81895617
I'd watch it.
>>
>>81894940
Internet bullies
>>
>>81895471
Yeah, he's got one eye.
>>
>>81894940
The retarded one won't be retarded
>>
>>81896027
The little guy won't be a cholo so as not to offend hispanics.

He'll just be a generic thug.
>>
File: 1310672235781.jpg (54 KB, 396x386) Image search: [Google]
1310672235781.jpg
54 KB, 396x386
>>81894940
The Gamergate Gang. They will team up with Misogy-Nerd in the season finale.
>>
>>81896057
He'll be a white man in disguise.
>>
>>81894940
The one that sounds Mexican will be given white skin
>>
They'll be a racially mixed gang consisting of Caucasion, Black, Asian, and Hispanic
>>
>>81894940
Well, considering that the amobea boys became computer viruses, they'll become cyberbullies and troll the PPG, and constantly use the term "troll"/"trolling" and make le troll face.
>>
>>81896608
I can see it already
>>
>>81896608
They'll be defeated by the PPGs rickrolling them.
>>
>>81895617
Okay, fine, I laughed.
>>
like shit.
>>
>>81896863
>implying you laughed
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.