[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kill Six Billion Demons! Let's try a longer thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: WON75.jpg (900 KB, 950x1229) Image search: [Google]
WON75.jpg
900 KB, 950x1229
Kill Six Billion Demons!

Let's try a longer thread.
>>
what the heck, old lady's kinda cute.

So Jagganoth getting fuckhuge is actually a concern for the other kings?
>>
>>81894071

so are they actually killing demons yet or is it just wordsperg over artsplooge like it's been
>>
>>81894389
Not necessarily huge in stature but in power. Size doesn't really matter in this setting. I wonder what it is that got him to be big. Maybe not restricting technology in his worlds and taking their weapons from his own. Also a mastery of space time I guess would do it.
>>
>>81894441
Read it and find out
>>
File: hypereachingmaximum.gif (1 MB, 260x173) Image search: [Google]
hypereachingmaximum.gif
1 MB, 260x173
>Woolie reads KSBD
YES
Now I have to try to get him into other good webcomics.
>>
>>81894071
N O I C E
O
I
C
E
>>
So I wonder what all the demiurges think about the key. If they want it or not. It seems that Incubus at least wants to use it to me. Jagganoth will of course want it.
>>
Mottom couldn't leave the story so soon so Allison won't kill her. When Mottom tries to kill her I wonder if what Allison will do. She'll probably try to teleport but if she does it back to her earth Mottom could follow her there which would be very bad.
>>
>>81894389
Jagganoth is equal in power to the other six combined, and has more or less total dominion over weaponry in the multiverse. Weaponry that includes things far more advanced than earth technology.
>>
>>81894568
Abbadon said that every demiurge has mastery of space-time. Also that mastery of space-time is just a fancy name for reality warping powers, which could be basically anything.
>>
>>81894071
>Let's try a longer thread.
Why? There's not enough interesting stuff going on to warrant long threads, why try to force it?
>>
>>81894441
>so are they actually killing demons yet or is it just wordsperg over artsplooge like it's been
You misunderstand, the name doesn't refer to killing demons, but commanding demons to kill.

A more grammatically correct title would be, "Kill, Six Billion Demons!"
>>
File: YISUN.png (264 KB, 320x339) Image search: [Google]
YISUN.png
264 KB, 320x339
>>81896749
Because, if you look at all the other shit that is up in here for days, this is far more deserving of getting attention.
>>
>>81896749
Because the past five threads have happened when I'm asleep and you people don't keep them alive so I can talk about this comic.
>>
>>81897079
>>81896915
Maybe it would be helpful if you had something to talk about other than "this comic deserves to be talked about".
>>
>>81897109
There's not many posts in this thread. You have no excuse to not see what we're talking about
>>
>>81896800
But it's her name and not something stated to all of demonkind
>>
>>81897109
I'm too lost to discuss. I enjoy intricate plots and I know what is happening, but I don't understand the characters' motives anymore.
>>
File: 1448436692303.png (794 KB, 517x735) Image search: [Google]
1448436692303.png
794 KB, 517x735
>>81897714
>>81897109
We can always just shitpost
>>
>>81897959
That part was awesome.
I want more silly drunk adventures KSBD
>>
Once this becomes a multimedia empire I hope Abbadon makes a prose novel.
>>
>>81894389
I think the concern is that the 6 can only match Jagganoth by working together, but with the arrival of Zoss' heir (and the reappearance of his Key), there's bound to be a shift in the power balance. One of the 6 may be tempted to try and get ahead of the others by trying to take Zoss' key from the heir or through manipulation. If things are like that, they can't work together properly and Jagganoth may end up overwhelming them all.
>>
>>81898930
There's no way they'll ever work together plus I want Allison to slaughter them all.
>>
>>81894071
>evil witch being a nutty bitch but also subtlety lucid about her real contender shes ready to set allison on
Best outcome, wanton cardinal sin of gluttoney can be best girl too
>>
>>81901952
She's about to kill Allison actually.
>>
>>81902008
>shes about to kill Allison
dont be a dunce anon, Abbadon's not going to kill off the protaganist yet if ever, we'll get to seeing Zayne then maybe and have a protag switcharoo when its most carthartic instead of being a cheap death
We both know Abbadons a better writer than that this aint bendis town here mate
>>
I have to say, I didn't expect Allison rescuing Zaid to be played straight. It kinda seemed like he might just get wasted on-panel as soon as we saw him again.
>>
>>81902199
Obviously Allison's not going to die but Mottom is about to kill Allison. How could you not read this from her saying "before I kill you"?
>>
>>81902277
Oh please shes just being a cooky bitch to keep her on her toes, she wants her alive to fuck with the power balance and maybe take out juggoth
>>
>>81902491
She literally just said she didn't want to fuck with the power balance
>>
Okay, so, topics

Running theory on angels/devils/etc. - all this white children/black children thing is total crap.

Everything is birthed from YISUN and every division of YISUN is a lie. YISUN committing suicide was a creative act, not a destructive one. Everything is YISUN and YISUN is everything. The extent to which any one thing - be it a god, an angel, a devil, whatever - is orderly vs. chaotic is only a beginning: YISUN offers a limitless potential.

In the void (which, let's be literal here, means a nothingness - an absence of things) it's possible for devils and angels to maintain the purity of their chaotic or orderly existence. Once they're transported to the real, material, it's not. Schema of behaviours have been created purely to allow them to sustain some kind of existence in the material world. For devils that schema is orderly (the masks) and for angels it is too (the chosen behaviours of the Roots, the Thorns, etc.). The longer these creatures spend in the real world, with a physical existence, the less purely orderly/chaotic they become - angels like Delicious or 82, who look outside their imposed behavioural code, begin to change. Devils who reduce their names reach a stronger, more stable form of individual existence.

Angels and devils are definitely two sides of the same coin. At the heart, I'm not sure there's anything that separates them as a category of beings. Both of them have defining names and given existence through being bound into objects. I wonder if it would be possible to bind a devil into armor, or an angel through a mask?
>>
>>81902672
Predicted plot beat based on this: either 82 or Delicious, at one point, becomes the first angel to be bound through a naming and mask like a devil, allowing them to create an entirely new form of existence. They might even choose the name themselves.

I also think it might be significant that the Thorn goons do not have faces and that 82 took off her own face when she agreed to serve the Thorns.
>>
>>81902618
Shes enjoying the power balance between lords but juggoth's fucking with it by being too swole so shes going to sick allison on him and see what happens, maybe after giving her a few pointers on how not to suck dick in a fight, probably by beating her, 50/50 on her taking an eye at this point though
>>
File: literal coat of arms.jpg (224 KB, 650x912) Image search: [Google]
literal coat of arms.jpg
224 KB, 650x912
>that one panel during the drinking contest that shows an ebon devil that looks EXACTLY like Cio, who became infamous for trying to steal the master key before.

So is Cio just sticking with Allison in order to steal her key? Why didn't she come up with her to Mottom's palace?

>>81895862
>>81902008
>>81902199
>>81902277
I get the feeling that she wants her alive for something. If she wanted Allison dead she'd of done it already. She's gonna use her for something.

>>81897959
>>81898125
>you will never enter the fucking Warp and participate in a drinking contest between cute girls, crazy demons, demon samurai pimps, and cute demon girls who like to sing.

kill me
>>
>>81902672
An interesting thought. I've been thinking about how the myths we know of Yisun and the gods creating everything don't really make any sense.
>>
>>81902943
To do that would mean giving Jagganoth the key of kings
>>
>>81902943
>juggoth
>juggaloth
>>
>>81903402
>juggaloth

DIMENSIONS, HOW DO THEY WORK? FUCKING MIRACLES
>>
>>81897428
>But it's her name and not something stated to all of demonkind
Her name is a killing word.
>>
>>81895120
does he?
>>
>>81905006
Yep. He said it was the shit on the podcast. I freaked out when he mentioned it.
>>
>>81903221
>that one panel during the drinking contest that shows an ebon devil that looks EXACTLY like Cio, who became infamous for trying to steal the master key before.

Not true. Cio didn't try to steal Zoss's master key, but one of the 7,777,777 other keys. That alone was enough to make her infamous through the universes.

>So is Cio just sticking with Allison in order to steal her key? Why didn't she come up with her to Mottom's palace?

The first time Cio stole a key, it ended incredibly poorly for her. It lead to her transformation into a weaker form and to her being forced to serve Praman Nand in exchange for protection. I doubt she's brave enough to risk stealing Allison's key after how badly she got burned before. She'd probably be much happier with Allison bearing the risk, and instead benefit from association with her.

She didn't follow Allison to Mottom's palace because she wasn't willing to enter Mottom's palace to begin with. She only lead Allison their because she thought the sight of it would discourage Allison from meeting with Mottom.

Moreover, Allison left Cio behind.
>>
>>81905600
We don't know the leadup to Cio being caught by Preem Nand. It's probably something that happened after she got the key and then Preem Nand did some shit, took her key, and gave her more names.
>>
>>81902672
Think also about how demons can inhabit the bodies of people or other creatures, granting their abilities for the gain of the body that is host to them. Is this much different than the angels' stone shell with its rules etched into it? Is it different from a demon taking a mask?
>>
>>81906820
Well a demon inhabiting a body still needs to wear a mask, right?
>>
>>81905806
She's married to him.
>>
>>81906889
Forcefully obviously
>>
>>81906850
Maybe
>>
>>81907048
If the demons and angels have their raw, base presence in the same place as a human projects a soul, I'd argue the possession is a bartering of the soul. But Preem Nand and his devils certainly still seem to wear masks.
>>
>>81906889
>She's married to him.
What? No.

Cio previously dated Dhuutholmel, a dude who's showed up for a couple panels during the drinking game. Maybe you were thinking of him?

Preem Nand wouldn't have been willing to marry Cio in any case. He prefers his woman to inhabit hollowed out human bodies.
>>
>>81907310
No, I'm thinking of Preem Nand. Abaddon spoiled that he was married to Cio in a much earlier thread on this very board.

Fucking casuals ISTG.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.