[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is CN Invasion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
What is CN Invasion?
>>
It was a week long crossover event between Ed,Edd,and Eddy, Camp Lazlo, My Gym Partner's a Monkey, and Billy and Mandy.

The basic plot was all the characters dealing with an alien invasion.

The Ed, Edd, and Eddy one was the best.

Not a bad idea, really.
>>
would you like a canon multiverse cartoon network?

will it work?
>>
>>81889219
That works only for the offspring shows of the What a Cartoon! shorts with their Modernized HB shit.
>>
>>81889219
No. As DCEU proves, trying shove everything in a shared universe is a bad idea.
>>
>>81888968
There are so many good shows tossed in with garbage.
>>
>>81888968
Where's the green Rowdy Ruff boy? butch I think?
>>
>>81889418
And they put the gayest character from the gayest show at the DJ table
>>
>>81889725
Bloo was gay?

or you use the word "gay" in the early youtube sense for talking about shit?
>>
>>81889894
>in the early youtube sense

How old are you anon? People have been using the word gay as a synonym for bad/lame/stupid/annoying since the 80's/90's. Do kids seriously not use the word gay like that anymore? What the fuck has social justice done?!

I have to assume you're young as hell because your comparison was based on "early youtube" Not that there is anything wrong with being a youngling, but just don't be gay about people using the word gay like I did
>>
>>81890054
i'm just not anglo man, calm down.

the first time where i see people talking shit about something using the word "gay" was on early youtube ( 2005-2006 ) and now i don't see that anymore.
>>
>>81888968

should have had Grim having a face to face stare down with Eustace.
>>
>>81890054
You must be half retarded if you think using the word gay to describe dumb or stupid or unlikeable things didn't start in 2000.
>>
>>81894658
It didn't, like at all dude, where have you been the last 30 years
>>
>>81894658
>didn't start in 2000.
Yeah, it started decades ago.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.