[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /co/ I made a short comic and I wanted to see what could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1459911409048.jpg (103 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1459911409048.jpg
103 KB, 1024x768
Hey /co/

I made a short comic and I wanted to see what could be improved.

derpy.me/AGJuL

It may or may not be your cup of tea though, but want to hear from you /co/nnoisseurs on what can be improved.

P.S. Pixton rocks!
>>
>>81888376

Which one becomes a superhero ?
>>
>>81888376
>what could be improved
your etiquette to start
if you want people to start to take notice of you, you have to go out of YOUR way to get us to read your comic, not the other way around

Just post it here, faggot
>>
>>81888493
This.

Don't post a stupid link that nobody will click, upload the comic for us to read here on /co/. Do a storytime. Otherwise you're a faggot shill who should consider suicide.
>>
File: 1457737.png (50 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1457737.png
50 KB, 200x200
>>81888493
I have posted in dear anon, but its on the Pixton website.

Here it is:
>derpy.me/AGJuL

I would have downloaded and uploaded it here but its a paid feature apparently.
>>
>>81888571
The comic itself cannot be exported without paying.
What's a storytime?
>>
>>81888578
>I would have downloaded and uploaded it here but its a paid feature apparently
But you made it. So you should be able to upload it here no problem.
>>
>>81888628
You don't even know basic fucking /co/ etiquette and EXTREMELY COMMON slang terms used thousands of times daily on this board, yet you come here shilling your comic? Fuck off, dude. Fuck off.
>>
>>81888745
>>81888726

Damn boys, sorry for intruding...

I just wanted opinions from y'all...

I know I should have posted the comics here but its in a proprietary format which wont let me unless I pay 10 US dollaroos.

Sorry for wasting your time
>>
>>81888376
I don't get it. Why did you post a photo of Chvrches vocalist here? What is the correlation of her with your comic?
>>
You made me go into that link to read that shit, OP? It's pure boring garbage and the art made me want to stab my eyes out. GTFO of my board fag.
>>
PIXTON is a website that is pretty much "fill in the word bubbles!" """""""comic making"""""

All the art is stock

This is why OP thinks it can't be exported, since he can't even be arsed to take screenshot.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.