[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/ how different would things be if Marvel and DC shared continuity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: MarvelDC disgust.jpg (82 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
MarvelDC disgust.jpg
82 KB, 620x320
/co/ how different would things be if Marvel and DC shared continuity with each other?
>>
>>81876472
How would that work?
>>
It would be a trainwreck but a special kond of trainwreck like if the train was carrying nuclear waste.
>>
It wouldn't work out. Marvel has too many clones of DC characters.
In the Marvel universe everyone somehow becomes a superhero or super-villain.
In the DC universe normal people are actually normal.
>>
>>81876621
This
>>81876669
This (except without typos)
>>81876989
And this
>>
There'd have to be a lot of composite characters for it to work, kinda like Amalgam but not obligated to have stupid mash-up names.

>Capt. Steve Trevor was shot down over Paradise Island, inspiring Wonder Woman to join the war effort and becoming OTP over the decades.
>Helena Bertinelli's family was massacred by the Punisher.
>The X-Men and the Doom Patrol are one and the same, and Raven, Cyborg, Starfire and Beast Boy were all next-gen members in training alongside the the New Mutants (and Nightwing is the first non-metahuman student to be admitted because he kept climbing in through the girls' windows anyway.)
>>
>>81876472

Half of the marvel characters would be in jail, Captain america would not be considered a "boy scout".
The entire Magic universe of marvel gets replaced by DC's pre 52
>>
I feel like Captain America and Batman would get along really well. I think I remember a crossover event where everyone else was busy doing the HURRR I PUNCH YOU shit, and when Cap and Bats met they sparred for a minute and realized it was a setup and joined forces.
>>
>>81879131
>Nightwing is the first non-metahuman student to be admitted because he kept climbing in through the girls' windows anyway.)

I like nightwing more as Matt's room mate.
>>
>>81879875
Right. Busiek/Perez JLA/Avengers
>>
>>81879887
No way nightwing is better off as Peter's roommate.
>>
>>81880943
why cant they all live together.

then we can get a sitcom-like book.
>>
>>81879875
>I feel like Captain America and Batman would get along really well.
They could open "mindraped by best friends" club.
>>
We need to start of from the beginning and edit some origin stories.
>Captain America and Wonder Woman fight in WW2 together.
That's all I got.
>>
>>81880977
If you're doing that, you may as well throw in Johnny Storm. Him and Pete were already roomies at one point.
>>
Nova Corps and GL Corps teaming up would be cool. Rich and Kyle bonding over their torchbearer status.
>>
>>81876472

It would be an absolute cluster fuck. Both universes are cluttered enough as it is and we would never get any D lister titles
>>
>>81881043

Superman was inspired by old stories of Cap and Wonder Womans Howling commandos
>>
>>81876472
I think the one thing that should be figured out first is what would be the general public's first exposure to meta-humans in this new, shared universe?

I haven't kept up with DC since a few reboots ago but I want to say that in at least one version of their main universe the people's first exposure was Superman and Superman setting such a good example was the reason DC never had things like Anti-Mutant rallies take off like in Marvel

Now Marvel I've never really kept up with. But I remember hearing their first exposure was Magneto trying to nuke the entire Earth. Which doesn't make sense to me since Captain America and the Invaders are a thing. Maybe what I read meant just mutants specifically, not meta-humans in general. It was a few years ago.
>>
>>81881475
>I haven't kept up with DC since a few reboots ago

It's been about 50 years since then, you might want to catch up.
>>
>>81876472
It would be crazy. You know how people feel that Captain Marvel got diminished when he and the Marvel Family got folded into the main DC Earth? Something like that could happen on a larger scale.

And most likely the company who owns both with just focus on the profitable characters. If that were to happen right now they'd mainly do a Spider-Man/Batman universe with added focus on Deadpool and Harley Quinn and Spider-Gwen and Gwenpool and all that stuff. Why you'll also end up having Quinnpool and Harley Gwen.
>>
>Why doesn't the Punisher just kill the Joker
>>
>>81876621
>How would that work?

fuck if I know, their own continuities don't even work all that a lot of the time. I mean I don't want to bring up Donna Troy, but well Donna Troy.
>>
>>81879131

>meta human not muntant
>>
There won't be a threat at all maybe a hero going rogue but that won't do shit if you have superman and strange working together
>>
File: americanasfuck.jpg (112 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
americanasfuck.jpg
112 KB, 500x625
>>81876472
>>
>>81882679
>tfw Jason was inspired by Frank when he pulling his Under the Redhood shit
>>
>>81879131
>Superman's Best Pal Peter Parker
>Fury and Waller constantly butting heads about SHIELD shit
>Captain America and Namor were apart of the JSA
>the Civil War causes the creation the Justice League and Avengers
>New Gods become Thor villains
>Dick Rider and Hal Jordan would be the biggest bros
>President Luthor manages to convince Congress to declare war on Wakanda and Latveria to democratize them
>>
>>81884229
>Dick Rider, greatest of the Green Novas
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 384x384
>>81883182
Rebirth is going to be gay
>>
File: 718[1].jpg~original.jpg (158 KB, 471x721) Image search: [Google]
718[1].jpg~original.jpg
158 KB, 471x721
>Punisher/Deathstroke in Vietnam
>written by Garth Ennis
how hard would you be
>>
Cynical and dumb Marvel citizens shoo them DC aliens back into space where them belong.
>>
>Spidey dealing with Blackest Night
i cant imagine the suffering
>>
Civilians would love Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and other metas. But they'd still magically know who is a mutant and hate them. The entire Marvel Universe is retarded and poorly thought out most of the time.
>>
>>81876472
>Hitman/Deadpool Special: Damn near every Merc from both side get involved in a hilarious trainwreck
>Mr. Sinister tries get his hands on Superman's DNA
>The NYC underworld HATES Gotham. In fact the Joker & Riddler has a kill on sight order in New York.
>Lady Shiva is a foe of Iron Fist, Daredevil & Shang-Chi
>
>>
Sinestro, Black Adam, Namor, and Doom all get together once a week for poker night at Dooms's castle.
>>
>>81881475
Magneto starts a mutant uprising in the 1960s-1970s get stopped by the JSA and the X Men.This leads to metahumans being more accepted than mutants by the public.
>>
>>81880943
I want a younger Spiderman that can still be a teen titan.
>>
>>81884366
Rock solid
>>
>reed and batman for bros
>batman setting his sights on frank after he punished the joker
>wondy and cap talking about war
Oh boy
>>
>>81884229
Cap fights along side JSA still gets frozen
Time passes more teams get formed.
Civil War situation happens (Stark would be part of JLA)
Batman goes against Stark's plan of registering.
Batman forms his underground version of the Avengers while Stark leads JLA with WW
He finds and thaws Cap who fights along with the JLA.
Eventually Cap switches sides
After getting captured Batman is killed instead of Cap
>>
>>81888524
>Stark leads JLA

Stak is a villian. He is like max lord, in a shared world the morals of the DCU characters would preveal.
>>
Doctor Doom and his Legion of Doom
>>
>>81888204
>not Reed and Mr.Terriffic
>implying Bruce would allow his husbando would get franked
>>
>>81886223
Wait why Riddler though?
>>
If Superman existed in the Marvel Universe, who's neck would he snap first?
>>
>>81891039
Tony's
>>
>>81891126
This. Replace Thor with supes during the "I created ultron scene" and instead of just lifting Tony he will die on the spot.
>>
>>81884434
Isn't it theorically the premise of Dead No More?
>>
>>81876472
>Red Tornado and Vision are either Bro´s or Enemies.
>Moon Knight joins Batman Inc.
>Herc is trying to patch things up with the Amazons
>GLs and Novas have rivalrys like differen military branches.
>Kyle is like a big brother to Sam due to similar position as last of the space cops.
>>
File: mickey.jpg (214 KB, 597x760) Image search: [Google]
mickey.jpg
214 KB, 597x760
It will happen when Disney buys DC. You can't stop Mickey.
>>
>>81884028
>Jason being Frank's Robin.
>>
Batman and Punisher would be in eternal war with eachother.

Batman because Punisher kills villains, Punisher because Batman employs and endangers child soldiers.
>>
Tony and Bruce surreptitiously trying to one-up each other in new tech.

You'd need to find some way to explain how 170 new countries came into existence.
>>
>>81891565
>Batman and Punisher would be in eternal war with eachother.

More like Punisher would be a cripple.
>>
File: mmmmmm.jpg (16 KB, 593x248) Image search: [Google]
mmmmmm.jpg
16 KB, 593x248
Which heroes/villains would attend lex's party
>>
>>81891630
Go with the old their earth is slightly bigger than ours excuse.
>>
Ambush Bug, She-Hulk, Deadpool, Harley Quinn, Animal Man, and Squirrel Girl go on a fantastic adventurer beyond the Fourth Wall
>>
>>81891686
Guess we chalk their existence up to Mutants and stuff.
>>
>>81891671
The fact that Deathstroke and Red Hood exist and arent proves you're full of shit.
>>
Green Lanterns would be like local beat cops while the Nova Corp would be FBI or vice versa I don't know much about the Nova Corp
>>
>>81891538
>Jason's shit he pulls in utrh causes Frank to go after him
>>
>>81891448
I think you'd have to buy out Time Warner itself to get DC

I bet the Mouse can't be assed to do that. They don't really need DC either.
>>
>>81891800
Green Lanterns are significantly more powerful and older. The Guardians probably wouldn't be happy about someone trying to muscle in on their protect the universe gambit, but I'd imagine the GLs themselves wouldn't mind having the support of people who can do something about yellow.
>>
Titans consisting of Damian Wayne,Jon Kent,Jaime Reyes,Virgil Hawkin,Miles Morales,Kamala,Sam
>>
>>81891863
How would Frank feel about Midnighter?
>>
>>81891677
I read that as "who would attend SEX party"
I have been on this board to long.
>>
Deathstroke vs Nuke vs The Punisher, each having a massive 'Nam freakout.
>>
>>81876472
>Justice Incarnate take on the Beyonders.
>Secret Crisis.
>>
Would Batman have a plan for incursions? Or he would go full namor and rekt other earths?
>>
Who gets to be King of Atlantis? Or do Arthur and Namor just take turns?
>>
>>81892067
Namor's the legitimate King but he got cucked by Arthur's father
>>
>>81892116
Is LIGHTHOUSE'D the 4clam equivalent of BLACKED?
>>
>>81892154
Only in Atlantis
>>
>>81892039
>Or he would go full namor and rekt other earths?
DC heroes are real heroes, they had survived worst.

Also Superman would had saved the multiverse on his own.
>>
>>81876472
>Mikaal Tomas is a Kree.
>League of Assassins and Kun,Lun are ancient Enemies.
>Hal Jordan Parralax involves himself in Annhilation.
>>
>>81892322
Might as well throw Mongul, Thanagar, Rann, the Khunds et al into the Annihilation as well. Make it take place at the same time as Sinestro Corps War so you can keep the Green Lanterns out of it for a while. Might be able to use it to keep guys like Superman and Martian Manhunter out of Civil War as well.
>>
>>81892240
>The overpowered mary sues are real heroes

Sure, DCuck
>>
>>81892596
No one is talking about powers but heroism.
In the DC universe, soldiers are not considered "morally superior" to anyone.
>>
>>81892067
Someone will just do Game of Thrones but set in the seas
>>
>>81893219
Namor, Orin & Orm trying to gambit each other out of ower whilst having to deal with things like the Trench, Manta and Attuma? Sign me up.
>>
>>81891431
I have a better idea, Moon Knight kills Harper Row, and that's it.
>>
File: 1459526596661.png (1 MB, 1084x816) Image search: [Google]
1459526596661.png
1 MB, 1084x816
>People actually thinking Marvel cvilians would warm up to an illegal alien taking jobs from our American superheroes.
>>
They practically do, you can just say the DC Universes are more prone to interacting with each other for being more similar and the same goes for Marvel.

Hell, you can use this cop out strat for any multiverse, really.

captcha: Downey CARVER
It's getting smarter...
>>
>>81891973
>I read that as "who would attend SEX party"
>I have been on this board to long.

>Lex Luthor secretly organizes a swinger/hook-up web site and private club for meta-humans/mutants and secretly films the sex parties to satisfy his vouyerist fetish and to blackmail the people involved
>>
File: BCA64.jpg (245 KB, 974x623) Image search: [Google]
BCA64.jpg
245 KB, 974x623
Why stop at a simple DC/Marvel merge? What happens on Earths where some characters exist and some don't?

Like for instance Batman/Captain America is implied to be canonical to Byrne's Generations universe. So Cap exists in a world where the Golden Age and most Silver Age DC characters exist during their publishing debut and most age in real time. But there's no sign of other Marvel heroes (even though Byrne originally intended to do a JSA/Invaders crossover) and the Marvel Family didn't exist in the Generations universe, IIRC.
>>
Every six months there'd be an excuse to have Captain America beat Superman in a fistfight. For reasons. (dumb reasons)
>>
>>81881257
Hal and Sam bonding over being dumb.
>>
Intergalactic Warfare between the Skrulls, Kree and Green lantern corps
>>
>>81876472

Don't they both have different versions of some mythological characters like Hercules?

Also I think you'd need to straighten out DC's definition of a metahuman and how that squares with Marvel's distinction between mutants, inhumans, and guys like Spider-Man.

Then you also have to sort out shit like whether Ray Palmer or Hank Pym is the true shrinking genius and who's the unoriginal hack.
>>
I want an ongoing starring dead not dead sidekicks Red Hood and Winter soldier.

And in it it'd just be Jason complaining constantly about batman while Bucky occasionally grumbles too himself about what a whiny little bitch this guy is.
>>
>>81891905
>he thinks the GLs can't affect yellow
It's been decades, chum. I don't know much about Nova Corps, but going off the little I've seen of their power levels, it seems to me Novas would be more like beat cops, and GLs would be SWAT.
>>
>>81891957
More attracted then he'd like to admit.
>>
>>81895803
Hank's the one who came up with it, but Ray is the popular one.
>>
>>81896080

Hmm. Would Lex Luthor hate Reed Richards for possibly being as smart/smarter than him?

How do Aquaman and Namor work in the same universe?
>>
>>81876472
>DC heroes are spread out in a bunch of made-up cities all around the United States
>Marvel heroes are all packed into New York

would be weird
>>
Honestly combining the two would result in a nonsensical mess.

DC headliners are at practically cosmic power levels compared to Marvels shit. Not to mention the pro dynasty nature with DC olds would lead to the most obnoxious shit. I'm thinking specifically back in Grayson when they had Dick beat up Midnighter. Anyone who knows jack shit about these characters knows that the instant this fight began, Dick Grayson would be down for the count. It's just what would happen in this case, he's dealing with a dude far above street level who just happens to appear to be street level. But DC can't have some outsider mucking up their precious boy. So they came up with some bullshit computer brain absorption nonsense and had Dick just be so unpredictable a guy who could effectively dodge a goddamn rainstorm of razorblades gets taken out by him.

It'd be the same shit all around. Batman taking out spider-man with one super sneaky well placed solar plexis strike that hits a nerve cluster and was so good spidey couldn't see it coming with his spider-sense. Hell i could see thor throwing his hammer at superman and superman catches it because of course hes worthy and knocks thor out with it.
>>
>>81896138
Lex and Reed would be bitter enemies, because unlike Reed, Lex is a _hero_
>>
>>81896080
>but Ray is the popular one.
popular?
>>
>>81895950
I was having a laff.

>>81895803
They use different methods. Hank Pym is Pym Particles, Ray uses a fragment of a dwarfstar. Anyway, we all know Giant Sam is the true science hero.

>>81896138
...Namor, Arthur and Ocean Master are all half-brothers/cousins as a triumverate ruling over Atlantis - Namor being popular with the isolationists, military and the proletariat, Ocean Master with the aristocrats and the purists, and Arthur with the nonhumanoid ones and the interventionists, among others.
Namor keeps trying to hit on Mera.
The Namor who appeared in WWII is actually Namor from THE FUTURE who got sent back in time in some self-fulfilling bullshit thing and is now the Dweller in the Depths, and confronts his current/past self at some point.
Or something.
>>
File: 1433120846232.png (204 KB, 2432x1645) Image search: [Google]
1433120846232.png
204 KB, 2432x1645
>>81876472
We did this a year ago. I called it Earth-984. Ostensibly I wanted to make a new setting for OC stories because DC hates Marvel now, and the Mouse will never let copyrights die.

I keep meaning to revive the thread, but life keeps happening and days become weeks become months...

Here's the two threads we had:
https://mega.nz/#!uNcmQDTL!kKijMbWzGnxy8ROVtHc0vn_ZFCDTQiUEy_1XznOCJGA

I'll upload screens when I make them.
>>
File: Heroes.png (10 KB, 1017x86) Image search: [Google]
Heroes.png
10 KB, 1017x86
>>81896575
Does anyone know how to make a wiki?
>>
>Galactus would be the cause of Krypton's destruction.
>The Eternals and Deviants would be offshoots or colonist from New Genesis and Apokolips.
>The Fourth World splitting into New Genesis and Apokolips would be caused the Celestials.
>The Nova Corps would be an another attempt by the Controllers to compete with the Guardians.
>Captain Comet would've been one the first recruits for the X-Men.
>Specter would make the "Spirit of Vengeance" Ghost Rider redundant.
>Avenger and JLA line-ups might be different (Batman being an Avenger, Captain America being a member of the JLA).
>Dr. Strangefate should be the one Amalgam character to actually exist.
>>
File: Supes.png (72 KB, 922x405) Image search: [Google]
Supes.png
72 KB, 922x405
>>81896938
>>
File: Even Older Threads.png (173 KB, 2507x1208) Image search: [Google]
Even Older Threads.png
173 KB, 2507x1208
>>81897334
>>
File: 1460666078393.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1460666078393.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>81876472
No more company war threads
>>
File: image.jpg (248 KB, 734x1089) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248 KB, 734x1089
>>81882711
>>
>>81897545
I would die a happy man if they let Stjepan Šejić do DC/Marvel cheesecake books.
>>
>>81897648
Implying that wouldnt be a better job for Frank Cho.
>>
>>81897753
por que no las dos?
>>
>>81892008
Morrison please don't start your hypercrisis bullshit
>>
heres just some ideas
>The Question tried to tackle the Kingpin, wich left him heavily wounded wich led to Matt becoming the temporary Question
>Booster Gold is great friends with Miguel O hara, after a while Miguel noticed he started with him more because he wanted to get over the death of Ted
>Cap, Namor and The Human where all part of the JSA, Cap still goes the reunions
>Thor and Wonder Woman where once set up to get married to bring a partnership between Asgard and Themyscera,she broke up with him because Thor was too ''brutish'' for her
>Spidey got invited for the Teen Titans when he was young
>Spidey became good friends with the Robins, the only one who dislikes him is Damien
>in old ages mephisto tried to corrupt the Spectre. he took some of his power and with it created the ghost rider
>Vic Sage and The Punisher have a weekly grudge off
>Animal Man and Deadpool meet up for tea to contemplate their existance
>The Red Lanterns where once infiltraded by a Symbiote, they havnt recovered since
>>
>>81900370
>Not a Star Sapphire Symbiote.
>>
>>81895803
>Don't they both have different versions of some mythological characters like Hercules?
It caused pretty bad problems between Herc and Wonder Woman during JLA/Avengers, because in Marvel he's a hero and the Amazons are villains but in DC it's the reverse.
>>
>>81897443
>Quicksilver is the only active Speedster without access to the Speed Force, which pisses him off.
Is Speed a Speed Force user? Because that would be great.
>>
>>81900745
>"Hercules?! The despoiler of Hippolyta?! "
>"Well I wouldn't put it that way, but..."
>>
>Lexcorp tried to sue Stark Industries because Lex thought tony ripped off his anti supes armor
>Tony got both She hulk and Daredevil to defend him, Lex defended himself
>>
>>81897443
also would like to add
>Once Luthor got elected as President, Cap became Nomad
>he was approached by supes. who tried to comfort him
>>
Sure, maybe if the USA finally fixed it's Disney-ridden copyright system that's full of DMCA and "where's the fair use?"

>>81876472
>>81876621
>>
A hitman vs punisher issue would be weird as fuck. Especially if punisher ended up wasting one of Tommy's friends.

Also we all know how bats would think of punisher but what about superman. What would punisher think of him? I can't even imagine their interactions.
>>
>>81884229

>the Civil War causes the creation the Justice League and Avengers

Now that sounds interesting. Two super high profile supergroups squaring off for the greater good of humanity? Has something like this been done before?
>>
>>81902578
It doesnt.

In the first place DC HAD their "civil war" during Legends. And as a second point the Avengers would be a second rate team for former criminals, hulk, etc
>>
>>81903010
Depends how you cut it. If the avengers are started by batman and superman against tony's justice League and their crackdown on super people it could be interesting. Then you'd have those for the law against for justice or superman/batmans version anyway.
>>
>>81903732
Meant you'd have the lawful justice league vs the just avengers heralded by bats and supes version of justice.
>>
File: bptgxEJb.jpg (203 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
bptgxEJb.jpg
203 KB, 1252x1252
>>81876472
>comics
>continuity
>>
>Joker kills Jason Todd
>Bruce can't do shit because Joker's diplomatic immunity
>Captain America has to protect Joker at the UN meeting from Punisher,Batman and any other people that are through with Mr.J's shit
>>
>>81903855
There really is a breed of comic nerd that gets triggered by the word "continuity". I'm sorry that your uncle touched you in your pre-crisis place.
>>
>>81906815
Story>Continuity
>>
>>81906875
No continuity, no story.

Jack and Jill went up the hill. Jack was in town. Jill was asleep. There was a well. The well was in the canyon. Jill found a bucket with a hole in it. The canyon had no trees. Jack woke up. Jill saw Jack for the first time. Jill couldn't walk. Jack was blind. Jack made a bucket out Jill's armor. They cave's well was dry. Jack stole Jill's bucket of water. Jack was a ghost the entire time. Jack didn't care for his sister, Jill. Jill kicked down the door. Jack read the clues painted on the wall. They made it back to port. The end.
>>
File: Laughing Supergirl.png (850 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Supergirl.png
850 KB, 1280x720
>>81906815
>I'm sorry that your uncle touched you in your pre-crisis place.
>>
>American Hero- composite Superman and Captain America
>>
>>81908403
>Superman
>American
>>
>>81908403
You mean Super Soldier?
>>
>>81896138
>How do Aquaman and Namor work in the same universe?
Aquaman and Namor both claim to be rightful heirs to Atlantis
Aquaman has a kingdom he rules in the Pacific while Namor has a kingdom in the Atlantic
>>
>>81908403
So a lesser Superman?
>>
>>81900512
>implying the star sapphires aren't already symbiotes
>>
>>81908638
>Atlantis
>Pacific
>>
File: 1460596435377.jpg (62 KB, 680x907) Image search: [Google]
1460596435377.jpg
62 KB, 680x907
>>81876472
>bendis writing dc characters
Good god I don't want to think of the repercussions of such a thing.
>>
>>81908497
Superman is an American alien, anon.
>>
>>81909211
shhhhh
>>
>>81909335
>American
>alien

alien literally means "not from America"
>>
>>81905744
Take it even further. Imagine a world where you merge some of this stuff and it took place in the 80's. Around the time Death in the Family was published, Steve Rogers had quit being Captain America and became The Captain. John Walker became the new Captain America. So

>Joker kills Jason Todd
>Bruce can't do shit because of Joker's diplomatic immunity
>Captain America (John Walker) is called in to keep Batman from doing anything to the Joker, though he sympathizes with Batman and Punisher on ending the Joker.
>Since Superman isn't there it's more chaotic as more die (remember that he was the one who got rid of the Joker's poison gas) and John Walker and Punisher persue the Joker while Batman tries to get as many people away from the gas as possible. Joker momentarily incapacitates Walker and Punisher and Batman has his confrontation with Joker on the helicopter and everything goes about the same as the original comic.
>This drastic fuck-up prompts Steve Rogers to step in.
>>
>>81908638
See >>81892116
>>
File: image.png (360 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
360 KB, 500x500
>>81909695
Perfect
>>
>people who've been in a gang with Joker longer than 2 years is considered top tier and desirable
>people only with Joker in hopes they live long enough that Kingpin will take notice in them
>>
>>81884434
I want this
>>
File: but.png (308 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
but.png
308 KB, 500x502
I can imagine the giant clusterfuck event.

"The final secret wars of infinite crisis"
>>
>>81912146
"Armageddon Zero Day of The Final 52 Secret Civil Wars of Infinite Crisis Gauntlet Bloodlines Invasions. Rebirths!"
>>
I kind of wonder if someone would do a story set in this universe, with everything listed here as established history for that Earth:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/earthcrossoverall.htm
>>
File: idk.jpg (373 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
idk.jpg
373 KB, 1280x1707
>>
>>81912348
Secret Idenity Crisis on Infinite Earth Invasions
>>
>>81914934
Armageddon Tired Of These Crisis Wars
>>
>One above all shows up to have a heart to heart talk with batman
>>
>>81876472
Instead of shitting on characters and copycats from different universes we would shit on characters and copycats in the same universe.
>>
>Bane after beaten by Azrael in Knightfall tries his luck in Hell's Kitchen
>he doesn't go after Matt Murdock
>Bane breaks the Kingpin
>cue crossover for Batman,Daredevil,Spider-Man and Punisher to take down Bane's criminal empire
>>
>JSA and the Invaders coexist in WW2
>Invaders battle the Nazis while the JSA deals with the homefront
>Cap goes in the ice and can't prevent the government from disbanding the JSA
>60's through 70's filled with mutant activity with absence of metahumans
>Cap gets thawed out and prompts reformation of the Justice Society with original members returning
>>
>>81916494
This sounds extremely good.

Best idea so far, but replace Spider-man for Nightwing and Elektra
>>
>>81916494
>Bane doesn't just break Kingpin by spine breaker
>Bane rapes Kingpin in front of Vanessa because prison rules
>Then he does spine breaker
>>
>Ra's Al Ghul helped aid Red Skull in WW2
>Captain America was the leader of the Justice Society
>Captain America is Black Canary's grandfather
>The Gamma accident that turned Bruce into the Hulk also caused Captain Atom.
>Atom is government's ultimate weapon to fighting Hulk
>>
>>81919648
>Captain America is Black Canary's grandfather
NO
>>
>>81876989
>I've never picked up a comic in my life - the post
>>
>>81919648
Ra's Al Ghul learns of Super Solider program
>He decides to create his own version, a more potent more powerful variant
>He gives it to Red Skull, but it's too dangerous for nearly all the test subjects.
>Finally he finds someone who can handle the Ra's serum and he creates Captain Nazi, which would be Red Skull's ultimate trump card.
>>
>>81876472
>Modora has been annexed by Latveria and Sonar is an assassin for Doom
>The stone that changed Hector Hammond emitted the same cosmic rays that changed the Fantastic Four, who he constantly attempts to outwit and experiment on
>Skrulls and Durlans HATE each other
>Sinestro really admires some factions of the Kree
>>
Captain Comet is the earliest reported mutant and America's superhero after Captain America goes missing after WW2, but in 1960, he goes missing and eventually is just forgotten about.
>>
Ra's Al Ghul views mutants as the ultimate evolutionary form for humans and he tries to spark a war between mutants and non-mutants in hope of making mutants the dominate force on Earth.
>>
How can Deathstroke and Captain America exist in the same universe?
>>
>>81919666
Why not?
It's hot.
>>
>>81920426
Ra's and Magneto meet to drink tea and complain about their kids.

Magneto and Deathstroke ponder the mechanics of their white haired children.

Deathstroke and Deadpool have continous encounters were Deathstroke becomes increasingly distressed, he eventuallt tries to sue Wilson for copyright infringement.
>>
>>81920661
Deadpool could be on the Suicide Squad.
>>
Depending on whether or not Spiderman is in college, he can the Flash could be friends.
>>
>>81920699
He and Harley Quinn would definetely do the tango.
>>
Peter works for Kord industry and when Kord dies, he gives the leadership of Kord Industries to Peter
>>
Captain America doesn't like Deathstroke at all, in fact they are mortal enemies, but he respects him for his military service.
>>
I wonder if Logan and Savage have history.
>>
>>81876472

Captain America didn't land in the Arctic. He landed on Themyscira instead of Steve Trevor.
>>
I don't really know much about DC and all except the trinity but who are the equivalent of pym , richards and other geniuses of marvel?
>>
Imagine the cosmic high concept nuttiness that would ensue
>>
>>81921389
Luthor
Michael Holt
Ted Kord
>>
File: 1442249111674.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1958) Image search: [Google]
1442249111674.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1958
Ra's Al Ghul and the League of Assassins wage war on the Seven Cities of Heaven and it's up to the Immortal Iron Fist and the rest of the Immortal Weapons to stop him
>>
>>81920865
>Peter Parker works for Kord industry
>Kord is killed while being the Blue Beetle
>Kord leaves the leadership of Kord Industries to Peter
>Jaime becomes the new Blue Beetle
>Peter mentors Jaime both in civilian identity and in superhero identities.
>Big battle with Green Goblin. Peter is presumed dead (but isn't)
>Miles Morales becomes Spider-Man and gets mentored by Jaime.
>Peter is alive but decides to retire to raise Mayday with MJ, though stays around to advise Jaime and Miles on the rare occasion.
>Mayday grows up, becomes Spider-Girl.
>Miles and Jaime eventually learn Mayday is Spider-Girl and try to keep it a secret from Peter. Of course, it doesn't last long because Peter finds out.
>>
>>81921626
New Gods were always Marvel-ish to me.
>>
>>81922595
Well they were created by Kirby
>>
>>81922595
Because they were made to kill thor and friends but marvel didn't like it and the creator who I can't remember the name fucked off to DC
>>
>>81922634
Kirby
>>
>>81922196
>Dick calls Peter begging on how to have a stable family
>>
>>81876472
The Nova Green Lantern wars went on for too long and they really milked sales when Dick Rider switched sides.
>>
The Skrulls were after the wrong planet in the solar system .. thier lost home world was actually MARS.

The Martians were the homo superior to the Skrulls homo sapiens... Just a further division with the white martians is what led to their downfall.
>>
Well for one that means there's an opportunity for Peter to be in a relationship with Power Girl, and if the images I was stupid enough to not save are of any indication, it'd be cute as fuck. Also the sex would be Earth-shattering.
>>
>>81923278
>Dick Rider as a black lantern
>>
>>81921296
>Ra's and Vandal take turns making sure Logan gets his required amnesia every fifteen-forty years
>>
>>81921125
>Frank was selected to be apart of the super soldier program and he declined
>the position was then given to his war buddy Slade Wilson
>when Frank encounters Deathstroke, Slade taunts him how he failed to protect his children and Slade made sure his could survive a war
>Frank's goal is to kill an unkillable scum bag
>>
>>81884229
>New Gods are Thor villains
I don't like this one bit
>>
>>81924022
Anon that was the original plan for them
>>
>>81891677
>Bruce Wayne,Clark Kent,Ted Kord,Oliver Queen,Tony Stark,Obediah Stane,Susan Richards(in Reed's place)
>>
File: gas the keks.jpg (9 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
gas the keks.jpg
9 KB, 265x190
>>81919875
>captain nazi
>>
>>81923319
aren't the skrulls we know actually the Deviants of the species with baseline skrulls basically being extinct?
>>
>People would still magically know who a Mutant, Inhuman, and a MetaHuman is
>They look down at the Avengers for not being as competent as the League
>>
>>81924641
What would be the difference? Mutant activated by puberty, Meta by trauma, Inhuman by Terrigen?
>>
>>81924769
Mutant=Random power at puberty

Meta=Born with power or got powers through accident/trauma

Inhuman=Random power by Terrigin Mist

What would Apocalypse be up to on this universe?
>>
I'm imagining a Darkseid, Thanos, Mongul & Apocalypse team-up.
>>
>>81891247
>Luthor and Doom are too preoccupied with their egos clashing to actually care about Reed or Supes anymore
>>
>>81925112
I'm pretty sure they would all hate each other
>>
Would Peeg and Shulk be best of friends?
>>
>During a JLA/Avengers ballgame, Guy Gardner & USAgent started a brawl
>Booster Gold is an ally of the Captain Britain Corps due his Time/Multiversal adventures
>Cass Cain was thought how to use Chi by Iron Fist
>>
>>81924036
It wasnt at least you are talking about character designes alone.
>>
>>81883182
Already exists.

We call it trans-dimensional travel.
>>
File: 1457621843688.jpg (18 KB, 612x200) Image search: [Google]
1457621843688.jpg
18 KB, 612x200
>doomsday vs supes
>supes having a hard time
>squirrel girl shows up and shows Clark who's the boss
>>
File: Albrecht_Krieger_(Earth-S)_001.jpg (506 KB, 1114x1394) Image search: [Google]
Albrecht_Krieger_(Earth-S)_001.jpg
506 KB, 1114x1394
>>81924362
He's a thing. Had the recurring "evil Captain Marvel" role before they decided giving the job to Black Adam was a lot less silly (especially post WW2)
>>
>>81884229
>Superman's Best Pal Peter Parker
I would pirate the fuck out of this
>>
>>81914934
>Secret Idenity Crisis on Infinite Earth Invasions
As a marketing major, I sayz you winz the internerds
>>
>>81929710
>Planet Doomsday
>World War Doomsday
>>
>>81929742
Didn't Jason Todd kill him ?
>>
>>81925079
Same exact shit
>>
>>81924641
>Avengers
>less competent

Avengers would have Captain America and Batman

League would have Iron Man and whoever can stand to be around Iron Man

Pretty sure Supes would abandon the League for the Avengers at some point
>>
>>81895950
Novas have different powerlevels depending on rank. High ranking Novas have huge amounts of power at they're disposal while low rankers are essentially beat cops. Its one of the big differences between them and gls since their power level varies between individual and how they use their rings.
Also after the destruction of the novas, dick rider got crazy powerfull since he had full access to all their power which was normally spread among them.
>>
>>81891448
Nah, if Disney got DC they'd probably keep them separate but we'd have crossovers way more often
>>
File: Marvel vs DC.jpg (95 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Marvel vs DC.jpg
95 KB, 800x600
>>
>One More Day
>Peter goes to Ra's Al Ghul to save Aunt Mag
>he says that there's nothing he can
>Peter is about sell his marriage to Mephisto
>out of nowhere someone promises he can save Aunt May
>fucking Darkseid
>Peter makes a deal with him
>Aunt May dies
>Peter stays Darkseid's pawn put of sheer apathy
>>
>>81931000
I can't see Superman being on the Avengers since sometimes the Avengers do shady stuff for SHEILD and the government.
>>
>>81931230
I think in that hypothetical JLA is the government one and the Avengers area anti-registration. Since Tony 'Toss Them in the Gulag' Stark leads them
>>
>>81888585

The DCU has a LOT of mad scientist characters, but not all of them are evil. He'd be more Will Magnus than Dr. Morrow.
>>
Dr. Midnite and Dr. Stranger were in residency together.
>>
>>81920426
>>81919875
>>81919648
Shit, I meant Vandal Savage.
>>
>>81931539
How do you confuse the two?
>>
>>81931704
I mixed up my immortals.
>>
>>81931747
So we're bringing in Ebony Darknesss into this now ?
>>
>>81931747
Vandal Savage caught immortality from a space rock, Ra's has a pool of really good anti-aging cream.
>>
>>81931930
I aware of that.
>>
>The Civil War was triggered with the Death of Superman and Doomsday rampage
>Bizarro is made alongside the Thor clone by the super scientist
>difference between the two clones Bizzaro gains some form of conscience and tries to help the anti-registration team
>>
Boston Brand worked together with Johnny Blaze at the Carnival, they both designed their suits for co acts, after Boston was murdered and Johnny lost his soul they still cross paths, to share a thought, for both have a great curse to carry
>>
>>81931887
I had to google that. Why anon?
>>
>>81932191
Fuck, fund this.
>>
>>81932931
On another Earth this is an on going that does well
>>
What would be the most horrifying power mixes in this new universe?
What could the symbiote fuse with to really fuck some shit up?
Any marvel characters that could wear a GL ring?
What happens if Thanos and Darkseid meet?
>>
>>81933445
>Any marvel characters that could wear a GL ring?
Daredevil maybe?
>>
>>81933465
I always thought man without fear was just a moniker, not really a thing.
Would make sense still.

Also, what happens if this big guy had a RL ring?
>>
>>81933618
Ghost Rider in SPACE
>>
So would the Marvel Family and Mar-Vell Legacy have kind of an Egyptian Magic Hawkman/Space Cop Hawkman kind of thing?

Like Billy and Mary were Shazam-ing it up the 1940's and then Mar-Vell and Carol come along later?
>>
>>81933681
That's not Ghost Rider though.

That's Venom+Red Hulk+Ghost Rider
>>
File: Taskmaster.jpg (1 MB, 2162x1201) Image search: [Google]
Taskmaster.jpg
1 MB, 2162x1201
>Prometheus vs Task Master would be dope
>Swamp Thing meets Man Thing
>Doctor Strange gets the Helmet of Fate for awhile
>Nanda Parbat is one of the Seven Capital Cities of Heaven
>Darkseid vs Thanos whoever wins we lose
>Director of HAMMER Norman Osborn working directly under President Luthor
>>
>>81933817
You could take it further.

Billy and Mary and Freddy and the others were around as the Marvel Family during 1940's. The Marvelman Family comes along after the Marvel Family disappears (whether you want the original 50's origin or a shadowy government conspiracy like the Moore version is up to you, but obviously most of the Moore stuff can't happen) and then they quitely disappear. Mar-Vell comes to Earth during the 60's or something and becomes Captain Marvel. Carol becomes Ms. Marvel during the 70's and later the original Marvel Family returns out of suspended animation.

And then sometime in like the 80's or something the US government does some experiments and Kevin Green becomes Prime.

I doubt they'd ever incorporate Ultraverse characters, but what the hell.
>>
>>81919626
>>81916494
>Bane
>beating someone who can go toe to toe with Spider-man and wreck Captain America

More likely Kingpin breaks Bane's back.
>>
>>81935339
Man, I wish the Ultraverse guys would return.

But they never will.
>>
>>81935494
What if they break each others' backs?
>>
>>81931128
hiya reddit!
>>
>>81931086
More like everything gets chucked from DC besides Batman.

But thank God this will never happen anyway.
>>
>>81933817
Sivana tells Captain Marvel to come to a specific location, but the obvious trap is foiled when Monica Rambeau turns up as a laser light show.
>>
>>81931143
I'd read it.
Also, you made me realize how much I want Neron vs. Mephisto, including a Etrigan versus Ghost Rider duel.
>>
>>81933445
>>81933445
Doom getting a ring has been mentioned earlier in this thread; I could also see Parker receiving one.
>>
>>81939506

Doom/Sinestro team up would be glorious and destroy /co/
>>
>>81939538
I honestly don't think a universe could handle that much concentrated smugness.
>>
File: Cap & Bats meet.jpg (486 KB, 1280x1985) Image search: [Google]
Cap & Bats meet.jpg
486 KB, 1280x1985
>>81879875
Damn straight.
>>
>>81939789

why don't people yell about Reed and Doom fucking like they do with Hal and Sinestro. Is it all based on ring bondage imagery
>>
>>81939980
please enlighten me as to the source of this glorious image
>>
>>81897334
>and then bums him
>>
>>81939980
>Silver Ages internallly
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.