[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lamilton Taeshawn did nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: lamilton.png (512 KB, 461x680) Image search: [Google]
lamilton.png
512 KB, 461x680
Lamilton Taeshawn did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 15616546465.jpg (57 KB, 500x478) Image search: [Google]
15616546465.jpg
57 KB, 500x478
>>81876290
oh nice
>>
>>81877161
Did you miss the whole part of American history where some blacks rejected their "slave names" and changed their first and last name?
You might have heard of Muhammad Ali and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. And yeah they tended to take arabic names because muh muslim whatsitwascalled but they could have changed to other names.
>>
You smoke with cigawettes?
>>
>>81876518
Nice! You got a single Anonymous!
>>
File: chip_davis.jpg (245 KB, 750x778) Image search: [Google]
chip_davis.jpg
245 KB, 750x778
>>81876290
>Lamilton

What kinnda name is that
>>
File: fuckenlizards.jpg (25 KB, 628x629) Image search: [Google]
fuckenlizards.jpg
25 KB, 628x629
> 0666
That little shit really wasn't human was he?
>>
>>81876290
>this fat motherfucker falls off a building at the end of the episode
>he literally just shrugs it off and walks away
pure unstoppable evil
>>
So of Boondocks ever gets a proper finale, Lamilton's the final boss, right? And Riley is finally competent in a fight?
>>
>>81876290
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcqOgnQyXp4
>>
>>81882877
I hope Boondocks gets a proper finale.

S4 hit the ground like a steaming turd, save for Freedom Riders an actual good episode.
>>
Fucking loved this episode, it's one of my all-time favorites.

Also it's 10x better if you watch it right after seeing the clips the episode's based on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN5EJDa8DPw
>>
>>81882929
Shit, I just watched that one and I was hoping the season was going to get better.

I love Ruckus and all but he loses his charm when he's the secondary character in every single episode.
>>
>>81882976
Same, I was waiting for Boondocks to come back after 3 years and then all of a sudden it's a measly 10 episodes completely lacking in feeling and execution.

It was pulling great numbers and I could have sworn it was supposed to be longer. Show doesn't deserve to just die with a whimper after becoming popular based on it's characters and charm alone.
>>
>>81882783
He's black Michael Myers, so no.
He even had his own Loomis.
>>
>>81882943
Yeah, the episode is good, but when you realize it is based on real stuff it becomes next level.

>>81884092
Son of a bitch... I never realized, but now you mention it it's perfect.

(Though in my defense I have only seen Halloween this past October)
>>
>>81885268
>when you realize it is based on real stuff it becomes next level
I don't know anon, realizing this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4afOMEJvLM
was based on an actual person made it way funnier
>>
>>81885332
You know

They freed him

Booty warrior is out there
>>
>>81885332
Did he really molester Chris Hansen?

>>81885377
How horrifying.
>>
Jazmine/Cindy spinoff
>>
>>81882877
Riley throws his punches with his pinky fingers extended so you tell me.
>>
>>81885711
Jazmine was voiced by an actual lil girl that's probably a hot skank now so it wouldn't be the same.
>>
>>81876290
The kid just wanted some chicken and sigawets.
>>
>>81882841
he definitely didn't shrug it off. before the crazy guy tackles him you can see him limping away
>>
>>81876290
Cried like a bitch.
>>
>>81882916
I wonder what this kid is doing nowadays.
>>
Somebody call my granmudda!
>>
>>81876290
Lamilton a good boi, he dindu nuffin
>>
>>81876290
Kid graduated middle school already and wants to hoing the navy
https://youtu.be/e-8fG2KkhXM
>>
>>81882976
>I love Ruckus and all but he loses his charm when he's the secondary character in every single episode.

And not only that, but whenever he's in a scene the entire show comes to a screeching halt so he can have the center of attention.
>>
>>81891404
To be used as a spare life boat? Get him in the marines so he can beat up ISIS grandmas.
>>
>>81880936
no, they didn't, and no they couldn't
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.