[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what the fuck are they gonna do with these assholes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: All-New_X-Men_1.jpg (204 KB, 300x455) Image search: [Google]
All-New_X-Men_1.jpg
204 KB, 300x455
So how long in universe has it been since the teenage new x-men were plucked from their own time.
Thus far
>Cyclops is an even whiner version of himself and a space pirate and is no longer really about jean grey
>Jean grey is the biggest cunt in the world, is about beast (i think), and has purple telekinesis super saiyin level 2 or some shit
>Iceman is totally gay
>Beast is....well pretty much fucking beast i guess
>angel has cosmic fire wings now

So what the fuck is going on here? Are they just going to stay in the present? Based on an early all new x-men this isnt a divergent timeline situation. If one of the young x-men dies the later x-man ceases to exist (god its fucking dumb how they do that) as shown with cyclops. So what, theyre somehow going to eventually be transported back to their own time (which is somehow impossible now for no known reason despite constant time travel in the marvel universe), get deaged a little, depowered in jean greys and angels cases, and have their minds wiped?
Or option 2 i guess is just 'whatever who cares fuck it why bother'.
>>
Sideline them when the next generation of bodacious X-Kidz show up, like always.
>>
They and Current Hank Pym are all Skrulls, and they have just been messing with everyone.
>>
>>81874609
They'll all get killed off in some big crossover event's first issue to shock readers, except for one of them who will probably turn into a villain or something. Dark Beast II
>>
>>81874609
I guess they are staying as long as the books sell, screw how it affects the time frame (that seems to be Marvel's justification so far)
From what I remember the team has been there for about 1-2 years now
>>
>>81874609
They were in-universe for about a year when SW happened, then there was an 8 month timeskip after that, so probably about a year and a half.
>>
>>81874721
How can current Hanky Pym be a skrull if he's already Ultron?
>>
>>81874966
hes Skrulltron
>>
File: tumblr_nhzm8zMRzv1tmyj57o1_1280.png (905 KB, 1228x1456) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhzm8zMRzv1tmyj57o1_1280.png
905 KB, 1228x1456
They can do so much with these characters
It won't be all about Cyclops and Jean Grey
They can explore other relationships
I would love to see him with Celeste
Give Iceman a love interest! :D
Him and Angel? Idk. The love interest needs to be really hot, and masculine.
In general, it can just be about the gang going to X-school. Interacting with other classmates. Relationships. Missons
Dress Jean Grey as a Hipster
Make her listen to Florence and the Machine

Foolish anon, so much ideas!
>>
Maybe their being in the present will eventually make it so they were never there through all their x-men adventures. Thus shit all happened differently and all the mutant stuff is now retconned. So all these tragedies weren't prevented.

And now its just inhumans cos the mutants all died except wolverine and deadpool.
>>
>>81875024
Ultron's a Skrull AND the Kree Supreme Intelligence? AND Janet van Dyne?

Is there anything he can't do?
>>
File: p5n0u7w.gif (767 KB, 476x360) Image search: [Google]
p5n0u7w.gif
767 KB, 476x360
>>81874609
What is iceman's true hair color blonde or brunette
>>
>>81877685
His eyelashes and transformation are beautiful
>>
>>81877712
>>
>>81877111
>Is there anything he can't do?
succeed
>>
>>81874609
Maybe kill them all in Death of X?

Then the Xmen never happened and continuity can be fucked up all over to place.

And the Inhumans can be a thing, maybe, probably not.
>>
>>81878369
Truly, he is Hank Pym's greatest creation.
>>
>>81874609
they'll kick around doing Jack Shit for awhile because BENDIS DID IT SO IT MUST BE GOOD says Marvel.

eventually their shit will be sent back and that status quo Marvel is addicted to will return.
>>
>>81878617
There is something existentially horrifying about them being sent back to their old lives with all these immense changes at a time of growth in their life where theyre breaking the bonds of a doomed future and forging their own destiny...only to be condemned to their old fates and deaths.
>>
>>81874721
Hmmm. You got a solid idea there pal.

Secret Invasion II !
>>
>>81880498
Go away, Alonso.
>>
>>81877685
and /co/ tells me this guy wasnt always gay?
>>
>>81877111
Be in a decent movie.
>>
>>81874609
They really need to die. They are ultimately an inhibiting factor on advancing the actual X-Men meta-plot.
>>
>>81881540
heh
>>
>>81881252

whats gay about that?
>>
File: 1361080987959.jpg (404 KB, 700x643) Image search: [Google]
1361080987959.jpg
404 KB, 700x643
>>81876163

why don't we use some of the actual x-teens instead of wasting time on all the doubles.

I mean that's really what gets me the most about this whole thing. We got like 4 generations of x-kids who are sidelined enough but the adults without their teen dopplegangers steeling more page space
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.