[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw the gestures Doctor Strange is doing while washing his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Ritual Gestures.png (466 KB, 1360x562) Image search: [Google]
Ritual Gestures.png
466 KB, 1360x562
>yfw the gestures Doctor Strange is doing while washing his hands in the trailer are reminiscent of the gestures he'll do when casting spells, indicating the ritual acts a doctor must engage in to succeed at his craft are not that different from the ritual acts of a sorcerer
>>
File: Same boat, different colors.png (784 KB, 1360x560) Image search: [Google]
Same boat, different colors.png
784 KB, 1360x560
>>81866300

>also, dem parallel realities
>>
>>81866300
Pottery.
>>
>>81866300
Who honestly gives a fuck.
>>
>>81866619

...m-me? I give a fuck

;_;
>>
File: Cap Thumbs Up.jpg (41 KB, 433x731) Image search: [Google]
Cap Thumbs Up.jpg
41 KB, 433x731
>>81866300
Kind of neat.
>>
>>81866619
Go back to your Zootopia thread, faggot. This shit is cool.
>>
File: 1460756007421[1].jpg (83 KB, 612x459) Image search: [Google]
1460756007421[1].jpg
83 KB, 612x459
How far do you think they're gonna go with this shit? The trailer doesn't show much but Feige and Derrickson keep talking about how psychedelic, trippy, and colorful the other dimensions are going to be. So far only this still and one piece of concept art have really given us any idea of what that shit might look like.

I wonder how much of it there will be and how out there it might get.
>>
>>81867943

I remember them saying something about using a lot of similar imagery to the Microverse sequence from Ant-Man.

After seeing the trailer I can see the similarities. All fractals and unnatural angles and shit.
>>
>>81866468

I didn't take this as parallel realities but the world getting all foldy and fractaly.

also yeah no shit about his hands
>>
>>81866300

the last movie I was hoping for to look awesome in the MCU was Dr Strange. The trailer was so generic, holy fuck

I really hope the next one restores my faith and thus gets me hyped. I don't know what it is but MCU trailers just don't do it for me anymore
>>
>>81867993

It's pretty clearly parallel relaities, given the Ancient One talkies about other realities shortly before that shot, then they have the same boat (with different colors) as well as the same buildings in different cities in different angles, to show these are parallel versions of the same city, with little details altered.
>>
>>81868046
It was a teaser.
>>
/tv/, please go
>>
>>81868088

I don't know man, I remember being hyped shitless while watching the Iron Man 1, 2, Thor 1, Avengers and GotG trailers

Now the movies look the same and the storylines are nothing interesting anymore
>>
>>81868046
They just wrapped filming, this is basically the only usable footage, this happened last year with the first Ant Man trailer, I think we should be fine
>>
>>81866468
I was hoping for a post apocalyptic reality to be one of them...
>>
>>81868283

I'm still hoping we get to see strange briefly visit Howard the Duck's reality.
>>
>>81868153
Then stop watching them.
>>
>>81868454

I literally can't. I basically just watch them to be able to make my own opinion on the new movies. I don't look forward to civil war at all for example even though I was really hyped to see spidey. it just looks a thousand times more bland than winter soldier

I also feel like the movies have lost what made them so special. I can watch the phase 1 movies a thousand times (I really like IM1, Thor 1 and IH) whereas everything that came after Captain America, WS being the sole exception was watchable at best

I really hope DCCU amps up their game in the future
>>
>>81866468

They should have had the WTC still standing in one of those skylines.
>>
yfw strange goes to a rule 63 universe
>>
So let me be sure I understand how his MCU powers work. So he can conjure a sword in his hand from thin air because one exists in another universe, in that space, and can just pull for it?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.