[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im just imagining a really douchey peter parkour doing flips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (144 KB, 1000x395) Image search: [Google]
image.png
144 KB, 1000x395
Im just imagining a really douchey peter parkour doing flips and shit around town while bumping club music on apple headphones and taking snapchat selfies.
>>
>>81860306
Burn down all of Hollywood and kill everyone involved in making movies
>>
Well there was the skateboarding scene in ASM1

That was pretty much Sony thinking "This is cool right?"
>>
>EDM
Reminder that black meme music is the in right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heAA_TwfQFc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz6OUIjtM6E
>>
>>81860306
This is funny. Got any more?
>>
>>81860607
lol
What will the Jews come up with next?
>>
>>81860306
Christ, no wonder Sony went to Marvel for help.
>>
What do you expect from the studio that made Jack and Jill
>>
Sometime in the next ten years, I just know they're going to make Peter Parker an anime fan.

Whether this is good or bad, you decide.
>>
God dammit, how do they even make movies that can be as coherent as the piles of shit they do make if they're like this?

Like, I understand "Let's try to get a shot of him eating Eggo waffles" in there but fucking Christ, people.
>>
>>81861210
Only if he has patrician taste, none of this pleb-tier stuff like Naruto or Bleach
>>
>>81861210
There's a tumblr comic where he saves a black girl from some muggers and then awkwardly talks about cowboy bebop for an hour, it's not bad
>>
File: 1451116917326.jpg (118 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451116917326.jpg
118 KB, 1920x1080
>>81861210
It'll be bad because they'll make him a fucking casual into shit like SnK and SAO.
>>
File: 05404.gif (9 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
05404.gif
9 KB, 650x450
oh god
oh god
please tell me this is fake

i really want spidey to be good, not this
>>
>>81861258
They'll make it Attack on Titan and have that be how he learned to swing. Just you fucking watch.
>>
>>81861305
This was from the Sony leaks, anon. These were leaked emails for Amazing Spider-man and Amazing Spider-man 2.
>>
>>81861312
Gross
>>
>>81860306
that... doesn't seem that bad. I like the snapchat idea
>>
>>81862305
Fuck off mate you are trash and 16
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.