[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EEnE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
What should we expect from the inevitable reboot?
>>
>What should we expect from the inevitable reboot?
Disappointment.
>>
>>81857430
I dont think anybody will be expecting anything from it to be disapointed.
>>
>>81857368
>inevitable reboot?

Never, ever going to happen

Antonucci owns the rights to Ed Edd n Eddy and he's a notorious perfectionist. He'd never let anyone touch it.
>>
>>81857517
Financial need has brought even the best members of the human race to unprecedented lows.
>>
File: ce.png (2 MB, 1161x988) Image search: [Google]
ce.png
2 MB, 1161x988
The Ed's actually getting some booty
>>
File: Born004-01-1.jpg (270 KB, 649x1023) Image search: [Google]
Born004-01-1.jpg
270 KB, 649x1023
>>81857571
Why do they shove this romantic crap in modern stuff. Kids hate the opposite sex.
Girls have germs.
>>
File: ufo_aftermath_conceptart_hz8u6.jpg (96 KB, 475x600) Image search: [Google]
ufo_aftermath_conceptart_hz8u6.jpg
96 KB, 475x600
>>81857571
>Those noses
"Grabs katana"
>>
>>81857554
Good thing Danny is responsible with his money and still has steady work.
>>
File: adad.png (1 MB, 1161x988) Image search: [Google]
adad.png
1 MB, 1161x988
>>81857743
>>
Let's just run down the list
>Adventure Time art
>Double D is officially a girl because "it was always up to your interpretation in the original show"
>Double D is the focus for every episode
>He's always trying to talk eddy out of literally everything, has nothing wrong with him and always preaches a lesson at the end
>No Rolf, he was offensive to people from his home country
>Kevin is always fucking up shit and has to have naz do it because he's a silly boy
>the kankers have moved on from the boys (oh yeah, Edd identifies as a boy) because they're independent
>plank will talk
>punk rock intro somehow based on the original
>>
>>81857368
What about if you make them demons from Hell trying to get soul's. Nazz is a succubus, Sarah is Jimmy's personal demon, Rolf guards the gates between Earth and Hell, Plank is actually God trapped in a 2x4. The Kanker sisters are three Angels that just bully everyone, especially the Ed's. Kevin is a horsemen who hates the Ed's.
>>
>>81858047
Oh, almost forgot
>all jokes replaced with references to how autistic Eddy is
>>
File: killme_frog.png (279 KB, 474x353) Image search: [Google]
killme_frog.png
279 KB, 474x353
>>81858047
>>
>>81858102
You mean Ed.
>into Sci-fi
>Bathtub of Gravy
>Chickens
Eddy was a hustler, weasal, and a slob. But one thing he never was was autistic. In fact Edd could also be considered autistic, even though it's 100 percent his parent's fault.
>>
>>81857866
I heared he works at a gas stop with john romero.
>>
>>81858066
I think someone drew this as a fanfic comic of deviantart. If no they should.
>>
>>81858047
Double d was a faggot anyway.
>>
>>81857953
Whats with sockheads chin? Is he bruce campbell's relative?
>>
File: BasedSucrose.jpg (59 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
BasedSucrose.jpg
59 KB, 680x478
>>81857368
Sugar would probably rage-quit Cartoon Network if they tried to reboot her favorite yaoi-bait show.
>>
Please don't.
>>
>>81860096
What if they put her in charge of it?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.