[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm being oppressed...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Save_Mojo.png (704 KB, 1366x746) Image search: [Google]
Save_Mojo.png
704 KB, 1366x746
I'm being oppressed...
>>
so is sjw is new hippy
>>
>>81853406
No it's beyond Hippie I'd rather deal with Hippies.
>>
>>81853406
Worse because some hippies were unhappy and tried to make their own societies. Its one thing to think shit sucks and try to make your own, its another just to shit on everything only. Also hippies were easier to spot, sjw is everywhere, all of a sudden, the guy/gal next to you could go full retard and spout SJW shit.
>>
At least hippies can be hot.
>>
At least hippies know how to fucking have fun
>>
>>81851888
SJW so bad that people are defending Hippies.
>>
who smells worse Hippies or SJWs
>>
Did that traitor Faust apologize for this episode like she did for the feminist one?
>>
>>81856218
Neither ever bathe, but female SJWs smell of dried period blood on top of that.
>>
>>81856218
>>81858174
At least hippies will let you have sex with them because of their free love ideal. That's a plus.
>>
>>81853406
Maybe they become the cartoon joke that Hippies where in the 90s. (In 2030)
>>
>>81855351
hippies to 80s is like sjw to now. All i want to say is when social is improve than "those kind of people" is also improve , it harder to detect,louder and spread wider than before
>>
>>81853406
No, because hippies are pro-sex.
>>
>>81856239
She didn't apologize. She said she regrets it because of the shit it gets her.
>>
>SJWS SJWS SJWS SJWS!!!

Is this the biggest buzzword in existence?
>>
>>81858596
is english your 5th language?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.