[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homecoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: c1syoaxvsbv4bbaiecld.jpg (33 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
c1syoaxvsbv4bbaiecld.jpg
33 KB, 800x450
anyone want MCU Spiderman to have a netflix take on it?

>self contained and feels unconnected to the MCu by going with a smaller scale plot whilst still connected
>feels like a standalone film without much MCU cameos except for namedrops

How would you want it to be?

If theres a prediction that could 100% be true, it would be that there would be suitors for Aunt May that Peter will pull pranks on :^)
>>
>>81847631
>self contained and feels unconnected to the MCu by going with a smaller scale plot whilst still connected
>feels like a standalone film without much MCU cameos except for namedrops
You know, that's exactly what origin movies in the MCU, are right down to GotG and Ant-Man. But people bitched about Spidey getting another reboot so who knows,
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 288x198
>>81847631
>Not whoring out their most popular character
>>
>>81847631
Webslinging is probably more expensive than flight for a tv budget.
>>
>>81847673
>Ant-Man
>the film which features a fight against an Avenger
>>
>>81847883
That's literally it though.
Replace the Avengers compound with the Stark warehouse they thought it was and Falcon with a security guard and you've got literally the same movie with maybe the worst fight scene of the movie not looking as cool.

If anything GotG having the bad guy being a Thanos underling AND one of the good guys being Thanos' daughter (even if it's comics accurate), and a gem ties it to the MCU more.
>>
File: is this what you want.jpg (17 KB, 327x345) Image search: [Google]
is this what you want.jpg
17 KB, 327x345
>>81847631
Nigga they didn't put Spider-Man in MCU just for namedrops. SHIELD will be spying on Peter Parker. Falcon will fight Vulture. Tony Stark will be giving him new tech. Hawkeye will save him when he gets weak and almost defeated. Nick Fury will hit on Aunt May. Coulson will be his step-dad.
>>
>>81847968
>Nick Fury will hit on Aunt May
Civil War confirmed Tony/Aunt May
>>
>>81847631
If they ever decide to stop being a bunch of faggots and make official the connection between the Netflix shows and the Movies they should have Spider-Man appear on Daredevil or some shit
Holland isn't an A-Lister so having him for a couple episodes won't burn the entire budget, and since Kingpin is actually a Spider Man villain it would only make sense for them to team up to take on him
But life's not that good and they're already going for Born Again
>>
>>81847989
PEPPER BTFO
>>
The only downside to the shows is that they're NOT connected, despite being canon.
>>
>>81848019
Apparently they're "on a break" as of CW
>>
>>81848016
They won't put kid-friendly Neighboorhood Spidey in a show where Fisk decapitates a Russian with a car door and Frank effortlessly franks a dozen of inmates.
>>
No origin recap, just start with Spider-Man.
High school age, Mysterio as his first super villain.
Not necessarily a full season, whatever length fits the plot. I.E. 3 episodes, 1 hour each.
>>
>>81848038
Is this from spoilers thread?
>>
>>81848094
But they absolutely should.
>>
After seeing daredevil there's nothing i want more than a netflix series and a crossover with matt
>>
>>81848843

>Peter Parker framed for a crime
>Matt: Mr. Parker, I'm interested in taking your case and...
>Peter: I'm sorry but I'm afraid we can't afford you.
>Matt: Pro bono.
>Peter: ...marry me.
>>
>>81847631
I want concept art! Concept art of Spider-man!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.