[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Adult Swim brings back metalocalypse and finally finishes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 12
File: yeah9gag.jpg (70 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
yeah9gag.jpg
70 KB, 640x720
>Adult Swim brings back metalocalypse and finally finishes it.
>catch is there has to be a steven universe crossover musical special

would you take the offer? How the fuck would it go down? Would the gems and the band bond over totally not understanding regular jagoffs? Would Skwisgaar hit on the gems when he realised their ages? Why is Muderface/Pearl best ship?

too lazy to make an image and the 9gag pic is the only thing that shows up when google searching both shows.

But more importantly, how good was Doomstar Requiem's soundtrack?
>>
File: We'llShowHim.png (250 KB, 670x444) Image search: [Google]
We'llShowHim.png
250 KB, 670x444
How to start it off.

>Greg used to roadie for Dethklok back when they were a no-name act.
>Realizes their playing in Beach City soon.
>Tries to convince the gems to beat the shit out of them since they're all pieces of shit who treated him like garbage.

Sideplot: Toki and Peridot doing cute things.
>>
>>81844324
>>81844906
Better yet
>Greg-roadie-dethklok background
>But a Gem Monster is fucking around with their concert
>using Steven as a medium, Dethklok and the Crystal Gems fuse into a metal blasting monstrosity, fighting the corrupted Gem with the inhumanly powerful musical ability of NINE WHOLE MUSICIANS
>>
>>81844906
>Toki and Peridot doing cute things.

I never knew I wanted this.

I think Nathan could teach Garnet to growl and for sure I want to see Murderface giving life advice to Lars who totally idolises him for some reason.
>>
File: AkuOh.png (560 KB, 1280x956) Image search: [Google]
AkuOh.png
560 KB, 1280x956
>>81844906
>Toki and Peridot doing cute things.
But then Peridot would die
>>
>>81844906
I like it. Make adult swim fund it immediately.
>>81844324
I seriously don't see the downside to this
I like the music in both shows and I like both the shows
>>
File: 1395946176269.png (31 KB, 288x250) Image search: [Google]
1395946176269.png
31 KB, 288x250
>>81844324
Uh, yeah? Are you retarded? That's no ultimatum.
>>
File: 2ZD7hiT.png (764 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2ZD7hiT.png
764 KB, 1280x720
>SS "Gentlemen, it appears the next stop on Dethklok's tour will be Beach City-"
>>GC "You can't mean-"
>"Yes, general, THAT Beach City. To discuss the implications of this impending concert we have the Pentagon's chief xeno-geologist, Dr. Pilbinum D. Dibilinium. Dr. Pilbinum D. Dibilinium?"
>>>PDD "A Dethklok concert is the ultimate two-edged sword: While the economic boom pours 10s of millions into the local hospitality industry, the destruction caused by crazed fans and the concert itself can take years for the community to fully heal, not to mention require the intervention of FEMA and the National Guard. This prospect is especially damning in the case of Beach City- and what it could mean for Project Universe. “
>>”The whole point of a city of brain-washed simpletons was to create a nice, safe environment to develop our compliant intergalactic hybrid trump card! I’m not going to let Dethklok get anywhere near Beach City! They’ll ruin everything!”
>”I am afraid it is too late for that, general: the venue is booked and the tickets have already sold out.”
>>>>VO ”The bigger question is what the hybrid’s caretakers will do.”
>>>”Given the danger that this concert will inevitably pose, they will certainly snap into action. This could be the flashpoint to start the next great war between organic and mineral life!”
>”My God...”
>>”I’ll start setting up roadblocks up the peninsula. Shoot to kill orders for anyone who tries to enter Beach City”
>>>>> MS ”Noooo… we waaait and watch the darkness consume Steven Universe and Dethklok.”
>>
>>81848570
>>81847511
>>81844906
>OP tries to make a catch
>whole thread is about how awesome the catch could be
>>
>>81848869
that was kinda my whole intent. I wanted to see what people would come up with because I really want to see a crossover.

gotta admit I never thought of greg as old kloks roadie though.
>>
File: water witch.jpg (242 KB, 899x1250) Image search: [Google]
water witch.jpg
242 KB, 899x1250
>>81844906
>Greg finally confronts Dethklok directly
>they barely remember him
>Ofdensen does and tells them that he's Greg Universe, a former roadie
>they still don't get it
>Ofdensen clarifies that he's "Mr. Universe."
>they suddenly remember and start giving him brutal, but constructive, criticism of his music
>Nathan: Mr. Universe...universe...space...Space Train. You made Space Train! That was f[RIFF]ing awful. Ofdensen, why'd you even make us listen to that garbage?
>Ofdensen: I was scouting for opening acts, we knew who he was, and I honestly thought To the Cosmos was okay.
>Pickles: It was mostly covers!
>Skwisgaar: Ands it was less singking and more like loud-fast speeking.
>Toki: Yeah-yeah! And-uh-and I couldn't even tell what kind of genre it was tryinggk to be.
>Murderface: I wanna say...glaaaaaaaam.
>Skwisgaar: Why didst you stretch that out?
>Murderface: Because it was vague as sh[RIFF]t!
>Nathan: I got a kind of country vibe from his stuff.
>Ofdensen: I thought it sounded indie-esque.
>Pickles: Indie as in indie alternate or indie we didn't have enough money for decent recording equipment?
>Toki: Wait...wait! You guys told me that we couldn't be indie because only teenagers and hemaphrodites can do doz songs!
>next two minutes is them arguing about what the genre was
>Greg slips away, dejected
>Skwisgaar: Hisk album art waz on point though.
>Pickles: I'll give him that much.
>Nathan: I heard he drew it up himself.
>Toki: That's is very quite impressive.
>Murderface: Yeah. I can't draw for sh[RIFF]t.
>>
>>81849364
Would pay to hear the voice actors read this
>>
>>81849364
If only one of the gems was a g-milf.
>>
>>81844324
>Adult Swim brings back metalocalypse and finally finishes it.
Stopped reading there.
Yes.
>>
>>81849364
>Pickles: Indie as in indie alternate or indie we didn't have enough money for decent recording equipment?
kek'd hard
>>
File: very nice.jpg (3 KB, 103x120) Image search: [Google]
very nice.jpg
3 KB, 103x120
>>81849364
>>
File: 1457634328771.png (647 KB, 618x618) Image search: [Google]
1457634328771.png
647 KB, 618x618
>>81844324
>would you take the offer?

I would rather the show stay dead and owning any digital or physical copies of it be made illegal and punishable by death.
>>
Sure.

SU's morbid at times all ready and has no shortage of man children.

I just need to make sure that the band doesn't swear. But they can be cruel in other ways.

Like Charles having a Klokateer threaten to dunk Ronaldo's head in burning French fry grease for bugging Dethklok. Or have them brutally crush the audition attempts for their "local talent" opening act.
>>
>>81847284
>Nathan teaches Garnet to growl
I want a death metal SU song now
>>
I hope you guys know that if dethklok saw stephen doing his act on stage in a dress they'd probably think that was super fucking gay, but then fight about how metal it was to not give a fuck and eventually all fight over who was the most metal by who had the biggest balls to do it too.
>>
File: Disneyklok_by_halobender.png (551 KB, 1992x1018) Image search: [Google]
Disneyklok_by_halobender.png
551 KB, 1992x1018
>>81855072
>>
>>81849538
It would only be voice actor, at this point. Most of the Doomstar requiem was Brendon Small talking to himself.
>>
Where do you people come up with this bullshit?
>>
no, you can keep your retarded metal to yourself, thanks
>>
File: sourcreamset.gif (792 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
sourcreamset.gif
792 KB, 620x349
>>81854504
>>81855072
>Sour Cream
>Sour Cream: Hey there...d-Dethklok. My name's Sour Cream and this is-.
>Murderface: What the-? Hey, Marshmallow Fluff, what's with all the Game Boys?!
>Skwisgaar: What? Is d audition to open for biggest metal band in the world and makink your music career skairocket not interesting enuff for yous?
>Nathan: Back off you two. For all we know he's just playing some Dethklok games to get himself into the zone...(whispers) Ofdensen, do we have any-?
>Ofdensen: No, Nathan. As per your orders, Klok Krush, Amps vs. Fanboys, Ubertale, Dethkraft, and all other games sanctioned by the band are home consoles and mobile platform exclusive.
>Toki: And what about the miro-ay pay-ay for the add-on-ay-?
>Ofdensen: The microtransactions are doing just fine, Toki.
>Toki: SCORE!
>Sour Cream: Sp-speaking of score-.
>Nathan: What? You're still here? Go play video games someplace else.
>Skwisgaar: Go back to yur forums and swump pantyons, you misogynistic crocodile!
>Sour Cream: MynameisSourCreamandiplaychiptunetechnomixesatraves!
>Murderface: ...well why didn't you say so in the first place?!
>Nathan: Raves are pretty cool.
>Skwisgaar: Ya, dey is pretty neat.
>Sour Cream: You...you guys really think so?
>Pickles: Well, let's ask Toki over here. Chippy house music is more his thing. What do you say, Toki? You want this guy for our opening act?
>Toki: Heck no! His name is Sour Cream. Dats disgusting!

>Jenny Pizza
>Pickles: So you're very barehanded. You a singer? Dancer? Impressionist?
>Jenny: I play tambourine,
>Dethklok, the Klokateers, and Ofdensen laugh for a solid half minute
>Ofdensen: I'm-I-I must apologise. Music industry, hrrk, in-joke.
>Skwisgaar: Bares askingk tho. You a co-ed?
>Jenny: High schooler.
>Skwisgaar: Oooo. In that case-.
>Nathan: (sternly) Skwisgaar.
>Skwisgaar: -get off de stage! Was what I was goingk to say.
>>
>>81855928
tumblr is triggered
>>
>>81847361
you knew it was inevitable.
>>
>Connie
>Nathan: Phenomenal performance, Ms. Maheswaran. Deft execution of a classic, but there was still a lot of personal flair to it. But...
>Ofdensen: What?
>Nathan: Say it.
>Ofdensen: Say what?
>Nathan: Say what we're all thinking.
>Ofdensen: Oh I'm hardly qualified to dole out artistic judgment of this calibre.
>Skwisgaar: That iz sak ov lies!
>Murderface: I'm with Skwisgaar. You're our manager. You're supposed to do all the horrible stuff we don't wanna do.
>Pickles: Do your job, man. I'm not telling her how it is.
>Toki: Yah! Dash the little nerd gurl's dreams so we don't have to feel bad about it.
>Ofdensen: (sighs) Ms. Maheswaran. That was a lovely attempt, but unfortunately, it's not what we're-.
>Connie: (defeated) I know.
>Murderface: Who made you waste your time learning violin instead of the cool kid instruments?
>Connie: My mom.
>Murderface: Your mom's a lamewad!
>Connie: (sighs) I know.

>Sadie
>Ofdensen: We really should be moving on to the next applicant.
>Pickles: Shhh! I wanna see where she's going with this.
>Ofdensen: She isn't going anywhere. She hasn't done anything. She's just been standing there...staring at us. It's unsettling.
>Nathan: Maybe she's trying to lull us into a false sense of security. And when she does, BOOM, that's when she strikes.
>Murderface: You see, that's your problem Ofdensen. You've got no sense of theatre. No showmanship. This is clearly a subtle and layered performance.
>Skwisgaar: And she is hug-sized.
>Toki: Heyyyyyy, I think I know her. Hey! Are you the small lady from the donut shop?
>Sadie: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!!!!!! (throws down microphone and runs away in a panic)
>Nathan: That one had a nice set of pipes on her.
>Pickles: I agree. Put her on the shortlist.
>Murderface: HA! Shortlist.
>>
File: Yes.png (598 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Yes.png
598 KB, 1920x1080
>>81857314
>>81856329
>>81855562
>>81849364
>>81848570
>>81844906
>>81847217
>>
>>81847284
>Nathan could teach Garnet to growl
It would be better if he tried for like 15 seconds and then gave up on her
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.