[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could pick a different Titan to join the Justice League
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
If you could pick a different Titan to join the Justice League instead of Cyborg who would it be and why?
>>
File: staticteen.jpg (259 KB, 499x720) Image search: [Google]
staticteen.jpg
259 KB, 499x720
>>81842688
Static . He was a Teen Titan
>>
Starfire because I like cosmic shit
>>
Black Lightning so we can meet the diversity quota with someone who isn't on another team and brings something new to the table.
>>
>>81842938
But he's on the Outsiders.
>>
Martian Manhunter, but his human form is a black guy.
>>
>>81842938
>>81843008
please read the OP
>>
>>81842800
Actually wouldn't hate it. I think he'd have a dynamic that's a lot fresher. It also evens up the edge to comic relief ratio.
>>
The Atom, because why not
>>
>>81842688
Raven because of muh magic

She is a better stand in for Manhunter's role in fights than Cyborg.
>>
>>81842800
Why was loli Flash on the team? She wasn't a teenager.
>>
Raven, because then the Core 7 would have an outright magic user. They NEVER have a magic user. Wondie doesn't count. Plus now there are two women and Diana's not the token girl.
>>
>>81843046
fuck you.

I don't mind Cyborg, everyone bitching are old fogies.
>>
File: Team Bus.jpg (122 KB, 532x488) Image search: [Google]
Team Bus.jpg
122 KB, 532x488
>>
>>81842800
>we'll never have this
:c
>>
Mister Terrific

He's cool as fuck, he fits the diversity quota, and he is old enough. He also fits Snyder's religion theme for the Justice League.
>>
Beast Boy
His personalty could be a contrast to the rest of the team, plus his skillset has potential to be op enough to match
>>
Vril Dox.

Fuck your Titans, Legion is where it's at. Too bad they'll never get another decent story ever again.
>>
>>81843163
Isent aquamans Trident magical
>>
>>81843937
Is it? How would WE know? He never actually does anything with it besides stab people.
>>
>>81843163
I did like the Hawkgirl / Wondie relationship in DCAU, having 2 girls on the team would be nice. Starfire seems like a better fit though personality wise.
>>
>>81844127
The trouble is that Starfire is pretty much a flying brick, and we've already got two of those in Supes and Wondy, PLUS there's Aquaman, who can't fly but is very much a brick. Raven would give us something unique.
>>
>>81843793
>chaining Dox to one planet

And if you use Starfire you can do Vega stuff
>>
>>81843163
Plus she has mental and physical healing abilities. I don't think the League has ever had an actual healer.
>>
>>81843981
For a man who probably only uses the Trident to keep it out of others hands he sure is careless with it.
>>
Raven, Starfire, Reyes Blue Beetle, or Miss Martian if Manhunter isn't on the League. Anyone who doesn't feel like a sidekick basically
>>
>>81843793
I dunno, there was a two-year ongoing after more than a decade of almost zero appearances.

You never know.

Also, he'd quit/be booted from the JL after his first mission with them.
There'd at least be a few good jokes about how even Batman considers him an uptight asshole.
>>
>>81842688
Definitely Raven

Like the other Anon said, the League so rarely has an actual magic-user.

And if she'd been is Cyborg's place, her inevitable solo books could do cool, pseudo-Vertigo stuff.
And we'd be getting live action Raven next year.
AND she could fill out the lazily-written job of team bus.
>>
Slobo just so folks remember who that is
>>
>>81844747
fun fact: Vril Dox actually was a big part in saving Earth, Batman, and a whole host of heroes once from Eclipso.

At the very least Nightwing could work with him
>>
Blue Beetle or Raven.

Blue Beetle could do Cyborgs role fairly easily, he's already replaced him on the titans in that new movie.

Raven because the league needs more magic.
>>
>>81843163
Zatanna, fool. She was a major League member back in the Satellite Era.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.