[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Hercules a better Superman film than Mos or BvS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Is Hercules a better Superman film than Mos or BvS?
>>
Thematically yeah, though it's not a 1:1 comparison. For instance there's no Phil analog in Superman.
>>
Did you mean to post about Iron Giant...
>>
yes

>>81842300
Phil can be the Legion of Super-Heroes as a whole
>>
>>81842424
Superman was trained by the Legion of Superheroes?
>>
>>81842599
They do have training facilities and (depending on the continuity of course) they are a big part of his time-relative early heroic adventures
>>
>[Michael Bolton intensifies]
>>
>>81842300
>there's no Phil analog in Superman.

>Forgetting STOP! MY INVINCIBLE SON!

It had one, a very shitty one where the father raised and trained him not to kill or save anyon without giving himself away
>>
>>81842263
Yes it is. Herc was a 1000 times more inspiring than depressing Snyder Supes
>>
Why do people compare Hercules with Supes? He's more like Cap.
>>
>>81850553
They have the same basic backstory. Superpowered baby falls to earth, gets adopted by farmers, feels out of place due to his powers until his parents tell him of his origins, moves to the big city to become a famous hero.
Cap had a start as a wimp and a military background that do not mesh with Herc.
>>
>>81842263
No
>>
I dunno about better but I know "That's Phil's boy" always makes me choke up whereas the melodrama of the Snyderverse loops back around to funny.
>>
>>81842263
There's something weird going on with his face there.
>>
>>81842263
Of course it is.
Freaking Age of Ultron is a better Superman movie than those, and Superman is only in it for like 5 minutes.
>>
>>81842300
That's correct, because Disney's Hercules was basically Superman + Rocky with a Greek Mythology coat of paint.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.