[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Joker.jpg (48 KB, 300x460) Image search: [Google]
Joker.jpg
48 KB, 300x460
Its rated R, / co.

Thoughts? Could this be a good adult animated movie?
>>
It'll be great but faggots will bitch about the Batgirl prequel story simply because it's about Batgirl/is new material in a classic story/are rumproasted over the last few (admittedly awful) DC animated movies.
>>
>>81839892
Yeah. Im excited. But this has been the year of complaing about /co related stuff, in terms of certain characters.

But yeah. Lets see
>>
File: NotYetRated_Poster.jpg (119 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
NotYetRated_Poster.jpg
119 KB, 500x707
After watching pic related, the ratings system means about as much to me as the Oscars, which is very little.
>>
>>81840619
Been meaning to watch this, is it on Netflix?
>>
>>81839774
>The Killing Joke is a story about Batman and the Joker; it isn't about anything that you're ever going to encounter in real life, because Batman and the Joker are not like any human beings that have ever lived. So there's no important human information being imparted ... Yeah, it was something that I thought was clumsy, misjudged and had no real human importance. It was just about a couple of licensed DC characters that didn't really relate to the real world in any way.
>>
>>81840725
It was but I'm pretty sure it's not there anymore.
>>
>>81840842
Dang, oh well I'm not in a rush to watch it, I'll catch it whenever given the chance.
>>
>>81840771
Who said this, Moore?
>>
I'm pretty sure they announced this over a year ago, why is this news
Yes, even the rating
>>
uhh if it's rated R does that mean we can have nudity please? not that fucking copout shit where maybe if you squint hard at one panel there's a bit of it?
>>
>>81840946
No, they said they weren't going to leave anything out or sanitize it and wouldn't be surprised if it got a PG-13 rating today, but wouldn't care if it got an R rating. The announcement of the rating is indeed new.
>>
>>81839774
no OG colors option in the special features, no buy
>>
>>81843154
Could go either way. Apparently they just made the movie the way they wanted to, and didn't shoot for a particular rating. So it's not like they went in already accepting that they were going to get an R and pushed nudity just because they could. But also they weren't holding back for the sake of wanting a PG13.
>>
>>81839774
It's cheap Korean animation, that's strike one, the artstyle doesn't look remotely close, or as expressive for that matter compared to the original, the Batgirl prequel, while interesting serves no purpose because if you know about Batman, you probably already know about Batgirl, the original book didn't bother introducing her, I don't know why they feel the need to do it in this one unless they want that 80 minute running time, even though a Killing Joke adaptation would work fine if it was 40 minutes or so
>>
It'll be edgy shit
>>
hopefully its faithfull to the comic. i noticed some of the trailer shots look like they are trying to emulate the old artstyle wich looks pretty cool ioin some scenes, and werid and jonky in others
>>
>>81843154
>>81843522

The part that hurts me is, nudity wise, we will at most get a few seconds of glorious Babs... and like, ten minutes of naked Gordon in a collar being tormented by midgets. They can KEEP that nudity. Do not want.
>>
>>81839892
At least she gets shot
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.