[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled. Who was better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Bullock Turpin.png (765 KB, 894x491) Image search: [Google]
Bullock Turpin.png
765 KB, 894x491
Now that the dust has settled. Who was better?
>>
>>81839342
Turpin died for our sins. I'm sad him and Bibbo have no presence in the New52.
>>
Bullock. Because he was the only one that didn't support Batman shit, he was always calling him out
>>
>>81839342
Who has the better lesbian partner?
>>
>>81839342

Turpin because they got a real fucking cantor for his funeral
>>
File: Cosgrove[1].jpg (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Cosgrove[1].jpg
24 KB, 640x480
>>81839342
>Who was better?
>>
>>81840527
this is pretty often-repeated trivia, but it was pretty much based off of the funeral for Jack Kirby.

in the original airing of the episode, there were a bunch of people that were edited out on the VHS/DVD releases. they were:
Alex Ross and his father Norman Ross, Bruce Timm, Steve Rogers, Mark Evanier, Tony Stark, Glen Murakami, Dan Riba, Paul Dini, Goody Rickles, Stan Lee, Alan Burnett, Reed Richards, Nick Fury, Sue Storm, Johnny Storm and Kamandi.
>>
>>81839342
Bullock. He was just very charming
>>
>>81839342
Bullock always confused me. From what I had seen of other cop shows as a kid Bullock always seemed like the typical dirty cop, but is then never shown being a dirty cop in the show.
>>
>>81844331
They imply he had a checkered past a couple times, but he genuinely respected Gordon in spite of the fact that they didn't often see eye-to-eye, so if he ever was on the take or anything he wasn't by the time the show started.
>>
>>81839388
Fuck, '90s Superman was awesome, because it actually had an interesting supporting cast where everybody had their own little arcs and subplots going on. Bibbo, Cat, Emil, Jose...

>>81844331
When he was first introduced in the comics, he was just a dirty cop, I think.

Modern Bullock (and BTAS Bullock) is clean, but just an asshole with a heart of gold. Doesn't take bribes and is on the up-and-up, but doesn't always do things by the book, either.

Also, I think I recall one time when he was being loud in his apartment and a neighbour asked him to quiet down and he just pulled out his badge
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.