[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://screencrush.com/flash-superg irl-power-girl-earth-1/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: flash-power-girl-pic.jpg (150 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
flash-power-girl-pic.jpg
150 KB, 720x480
http://screencrush.com/flash-supergirl-power-girl-earth-1/

Asked if the Flash and Arrow world (or Earth-1, depending) might have a Kara Danvers of its own, Kreisberg offered:

>Any Kara that exists on Earth 1 would also have to have been an alien. It can’t just be Kara Danvers from Poughkeepsie.

A natural assumption, if indeed Barry’s universe has a Krypton as well, to which EW posed if their Earth’s version could instead exist as Power Girl, a noted alternate-universe identity of Kara Zor-El:

>Sure, different costume, but sure.

How would you guys feel about that?
>>
>>81833403
To me, she's not PG UNTIL she goes to another dimension. She's just Supergirl of that universe.
>>
>>81833403
Breasts aren't big enough, but would be cool. Would have to be after the stuff with Zoom calms down, and the question of how no one ever noticed her doing her thing would have to be answered, or else it wouldn't make sense.
>>
>>81833403
With the way Arrow is going, I rather Supergirl stay as far away from the CW (and Guggenheim) as possible. If the Flash changes networks, maybe.
>>
>>81833534

So, have her arrive on Earth without a crest, or have the house of El's crest look different. People on call Clark 'Superman' because of the S on his chest, after all.
>>
>>81833560
Maybe have her show up from Earth 2 after the zoom thing goes down?
>>
Hey since we already have Barry Allan in the tv show can we please get Wally West in the films?
>>
File: power_girl.jpg (998 KB, 1600x2430) Image search: [Google]
power_girl.jpg
998 KB, 1600x2430
No one will be happy, it doesn't matter what they do... Didn't supergirl make a joke about a too revealing outfit in the pilot? I doubt this will fly
>>
>>81833611
I don't car what she's wearing or what you call her if she's in her home universe she's Supergirl.
>>
Diora Baird is the only woman I would trust to handle that role. I know the TV/movie adaptations of comic characters don't have to look exactly like the source material; it would be too much to ask.

However, PG is a character defined by her tits. Wonder Woman has huge tits, like most heroines, but she can get away with having an actress portray her with smaller breasts. Not PG, though. She has to have the yabbos or it's just not PG.
>>
>>81833560
>>81833804
Nah, you just slap a pushup bra and some inserts on Benoist and have no one comment on it.
>>
>>81833804

I thought PG's most defining characteristic is that she's the only female superhero that looks like she could fight in MMA if she didn't have super powers. Also

>not wanting adorable Melissa Benoist be cute as a corgi puppy in the Flash after putting in a few months at the gym
>>
So the general theme I'm getting here is we need to have another Flash/Supergirl crossover where the Kara of Earth 1 crosses over
Though I'd take any good live action Powergirl
>>
File: 12718889433.gif (15 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
12718889433.gif
15 KB, 500x500
>>81834212
Pretty much.
>>
File: 1459824216380.gif (260 KB, 608x352) Image search: [Google]
1459824216380.gif
260 KB, 608x352
>>81833403
>sure

aka "not happening"
>>
>>81833678
Hence the:
>Sure, different costume, but sure.
>>
File: andromeda_by_anjum-d3035sq.jpg (136 KB, 700x894) Image search: [Google]
andromeda_by_anjum-d3035sq.jpg
136 KB, 700x894
They might just do Power Girl but they could easily do Andromeda too

Plenty of replacement Supegirls out there is what I'm saying
>>
>>81833678
Different earths too though, remember that. I mean, E2 Barry and Joe hated each other, that means that while SG Kara might hate the notion of an outfit thats too revealing, PG Kara might be fine with it.
>>
I'd rather they didn't because I know they won't make her look like PG - i.e revealing big tits.
Just don't do it if that's how you're going to be.
>>
>>81833403
Isn't this cancelled?
I mean i only watch for Alex and MM...Cat is based thou.
>>
>>81836205

It is. They're just exploring how to keep a character that really connected with fans, the way they're trying to keep John Constantine around.
>>
>>81836598
>>81836205
It got a renewal, you mooks
>>
>>81836705

Oh! Oh, okay. Good. I thought it was cancelled, officially. That's good, though. I'm not a fan of the show, but I'm really glad something light and friendly is out there with the Super name attached to it.
>>
>>81833403
>There are people who think they will do a big breasted Peeg with the breast window

Its like you all enjoy being butthurt
>>
>>81833534
That's stupid she was always Power-Girl in her own universe.
>>
>>81836205
>Cat is based thou
Agreed, anon.

I want her to belittle me
>>
>>81836705
Source? You don't have one because you're lying
>>
>>81837179
I know
>>
>>81836705
It didn't, i don't think anything new from CBS got a renewal.
But that doesn't mean it will not get a S2, i guess...
>>
>>81836992
The boob window is fundamentally retarded, but manchildren always kick and scream whenever someone attacks their fetishes.
>>
>>81837179
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/cbss-supergirl-renewed-season-2

Not that anon but that's the only thing I see about it getting renewed. It might be false hope or it might be an actual thing.
>>
>>81834146
>I thought PG's most defining characteristic is that she's the only female superhero that looks like she could fight in MMA if she didn't have super powers
To be honest, that's more dependent on the artist, really. Some artists portray female heroes all fairly muscular, some portray them all stick thin, and others do a mix.

I think that Wonder Woman is often depicted as looking athletic enough to compete in MMA, though.
>>
>>81837269
Plans doesn't mean is, anon. It was missing when everything else got renewed. I assume news in May
>>
>>81837269
Thats the faggot that started the whole 'is not getting renewed' trollbait.
The stupid piece of shit reported that it was getting renewed out of his own ass and here we are.
>>
>>81836992
>>81837261
I wouldn't expect them to do a boob window I'd be fine with a costume like she has in Earth-2 not that it matters all CW costumes look awful anyway and ever seeing Power-Girl adapted on tv is basically a pipe dream, this is kinda why I hate her just being an alternate universe version of Kara sometimes, there is basically no reason to use her over Supergirl who is more recognizable and less controversial despite that even beyond her physical appearance PG is way different in lots of ways.
>>
>>81837416
It wasn't missing. CBS held back on announcing things for all the shows that debuted this season.
>>
>>81837261
>comics must always Make Sense
>according to my autism

Man of steel woman of Kleenex broooooooos
>>
>>81837261
The boob window is part of the hypercrisis anon. You can no more remove it than you can remove the hole in everything.
>>
>>81838246
>one of the few major DC characters with big breasts
>controversial
Big breasts don't exist in real life apparently. If it was very common in comics I'd be on board with criticism, but we can have one character with tits for god's sake.
>>
>>81839077
>big tits not common in comics
seriously dude?
>>
>>81839553
List MAJOR dc characters with huge tits
>>
>>81839647
I'd say almost all of them have been drawn with big breast at one time or another but off the top of my head Zatanna is canonically pretty huge yeah PG is usually depicted bigger than most girls but saying big tits is uncommon in comics is pretty ridiculous there is even a whole trope about this: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MostCommonSuperPower
>>
>>81840049
I guess I have very different views on what constitutes large breasts. Not being flat chested doesn't equate to big.
>>
Guys the E-1 Arrowverse already has a Supergirl: Felicity
>>
>>81840469
When was she depowered?
>>
>>81840357
I think you're just not noticing since big breast are so ubiquitous among comic book woman I mean the average size of a girl in a comic is like DD+, PG would be like an F or bigger depending on the artist. It's like how all almost all men in comics are ripped as shit even ones who powers don't have anything to do with physical strength I just stop noticing after a while because its the norm.
>>
>>81840595
It's not just comics. I think I have high expectations in general when it comes to any drawn characters. I don't think it's unfair though, drawn characters can look however we want them to. They can have purple skin, tails, be 50 feet tall or even two heads.
If artists/writers/fans want a character to look a certain way so be it, we don't NEED to have realism.
Either way, since PG is like you said, bigger than average, I don't see why she can't be bigger than average IRL. Don't need to F.
>>
File: 1460454727802.gif (11 KB, 189x188) Image search: [Google]
1460454727802.gif
11 KB, 189x188
>>81833403
>>Sure, different costume, but sure.
>different costume, but sure
>different costume
>different costume
>>
File: 1459813970545.gif (1 MB, 390x293) Image search: [Google]
1459813970545.gif
1 MB, 390x293
>>81837261
>A show on a network known for having ridiculously good looking people
>the sex appeal is played up all the time
>"This heroine shouldn't have a sexy costume"

That just comes off as disingenuous to me.
>>
>>81840570
She wasn't. She's subconsciously holding herself back from her true potential.

Damn that hurt to type.
>>
>>81833403
I like how they both look like they are reacting to seeing Powergirl for the first time.
>>
>>81847057

>you see it too?
>>
>>81842780
She's stronger than all of us anon.
>>
>>81837261
You sound like a woman.
>>
Large busts aren't allowed anymore. They're offensive to jealous titless women.
>>
>>81834212
>we need to have another Flash/Supergirl crossover
God no, the first one sucked. Barry was the only good part of it and he didn't do shit.
>>
>>81833403
Super girl amd flaah are just terrible awkward lowbudget shows
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.