[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you feel if SU pulled a Mobile Suit Gundam, and had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Lol this isn't the right board.png (85 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Lol this isn't the right board.png
85 KB, 768x1024
How would you feel if SU pulled a Mobile Suit Gundam, and had the Homeworld gems bombard Beach City from orbit; destroying the town and surrounding area, and forcing the team to move out into space to escape their pursuers.
No one dies due to early evacuation, but there's no way to return home after this point due to Homeworld presence.

The rest of the series focuses on the Crystal Gems space-faring attempts at sabotaging Homeworld Gem operations, and eventually reclaiming Earth.

Also we find that the Homeworld Gems have a legitimate reason for continuing their expansion. Perhaps their magic & existence is not as infinite as the masses have been led believe. Perhaps it is a secret kept only by the Diamonds.
>>
>>81833084
I'd watch it if Steven got a mobile suit in the process.

Sounds a bit too dark, even for Steven Universe though.
>>
Destroying habitable planets whole for the sake of prolonging their existence?
That'd be cool. Except for one thing.
That means the Crystal Gems aren't immortal and will die one day
Too sad.
>>
File: Peridot Spot.jpg (596 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Peridot Spot.jpg
596 KB, 1920x1080
>>81833084
How would they even get into space?
The only ship capable of space travel was blown up.

>Jasper reluctantly teams up with the CG's as she's been targeted for treason under the suspicion of becoming a Crystal Gem, due to Peridot's defection.
>>
>>81833365
there's also the fact they don't really have the resources to build a space ship. At least from where they live.
>>
>>81833414
>>81833365
Incorrect
>>
File: Ancient_gem_colony_ship.jpg (155 KB, 1091x804) Image search: [Google]
Ancient_gem_colony_ship.jpg
155 KB, 1091x804
>>81833437
FUCK, forgot the picture.
>>
>>81833084
Does Steven die at the end, stopping a homeworld superweapon from crashing into the Earth?
>>
>>81833468
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I don't think they'd have the time to repair such an old ship though; between the time they detect the homeworld forces and when they actually arrive. Specially given how quickly the Gems seem to travel through space.
>>
>>81833084
It would never happen, but I'd definitely watch it.
I have a feeling moving to space would result in lesser quality character development and interactions, since the focus would be more on what they encounter in space.
Only can do so much with 11 minutes.
>>
>>81833084
ANIME JA NAI LITERALLY
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.