[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Doomsday was created to kill superman, why not a whole laboratory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
If Doomsday was created to kill superman, why not a whole laboratory of Doomsdays, each specialized in killing one of the superheros?
>>
>>81832003
Because after the guy who made Doomsday finished making the ultimate killing machine, predictably he killed the guy who made him.
Which honestly is a pretty foreseeable outcome when your method of creating the ultimate killing machine is torturing it forever and ever until it builds up and immunity to everything.
>>
>>81832003
>>81832046
If "ultimate Killing Machine" is what we got, would this be "Doomsday Omega"
>>
Because a lab of jobbers is more expensive than just one, so most cost efficient to make one that can cover losing to the largest number of heroes.
>>
>>81832003
He wasn't created to kill superman, it was just the result of a combined series of events.
He was created to be a weapon by a mad scientist.
>>
>>81832003
>a whole army of Doomsday, all made to kill individual members of the justice league.

That's psycho
>>
>>81832259
>>
>>81832003
The plot could have worked had the story came out after "death of superman," but as >>81832098
his threat level is 0
>>
>>81832003
Wouldn't they all end up attacking and killing each other?
>>
>>81832003
>If Doomsday was created to kill superman
But he wasn't you massive casual. Read a goddamn comic.
>>
I wonder what would happen if you made 2 clones of DDay and just left them on a planet to fight eachother.
>>
>>81832003
He wasn't made for Supes. He was an ancient super weapon made by a scientist, whom he ended up killing.

I always liked the adapted origin change that Doomsday was an abandoned weapons project by Krypton that they threw away in hopes no one would notice.
>>
>>81832654
from a meta stand point, he was created for "the death of superman"
>>
>>81832673
I tried this once in a room with a humidifier and a dehumidifier.
>>
>>81832289
>Diana disguises herself as Batman
>Bruce pretends to be Superman
>Clark traps it up as Wonder Woman
>>
>>81832771
Were there any survivors?
>>
>>81832003
Nice plan, retard. Where are they going to find enough eschatological references to name them all?
>>
>>81832729
Sure, but that's not what OP meant.
>>
File: absolutely for you.jpg (83 KB, 589x570) Image search: [Google]
absolutely for you.jpg
83 KB, 589x570
>>81832796
are you kidding me?
>>
>>81832778
>doomsdays gets confused anyways
>>
>>81832807
Alpha, Beta, Gama, Delta etc
>>
what's he up to anyway? he manage to grow a new body after becoming a virus?
>>
>>81832003
because then you've got a fucktonne of doomsdays around
>>
Don't you at least think it's cool that Zod, in a way, actually did kill Superman
>>
>>81832729
tell me more, anon
>>
>>81832771
what happened?
>>
>>81832003
If you can kill Superman, you can kill pretty much any superhero.
>>
>>81832927
None of those are end times. You're just naming letters of the alphabet. Why even bother? Just call them all Dave and be done with it.
>>
Born on a Monday?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.