[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will you still see it? Do you have any hope for it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 43
File: Justice League Part One.jpg (48 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
Justice League Part One.jpg
48 KB, 768x433
Will you still see it?

Do you have any hope for it?
>>
Yes and no.
>>
>>81829234
Yes and no. Hopefully it'll be hilariously bad like BvS.
>>
>>81829234
>Will you still see it?
Yes

>Do you have any hope for it?
Fuck no.
>>
File: Snyder Cycle.png (1 MB, 2673x1750) Image search: [Google]
Snyder Cycle.png
1 MB, 2673x1750
>>81829234
>implying /co/ won't eat snyder's shit up for the fourth time in a row
>>
Maybe if Snyder dies during filming and they leave it in the movie.
>>
>>81829234
I'll torrent it because Snyder doesn't deserve my money
>>
>>81829402
>implying you weren't gonna pirate it regardless of director

kek
>>
File: BvS.png (82 KB, 720x349) Image search: [Google]
BvS.png
82 KB, 720x349
I will.
>>
Yes
No

I still haven't seen BvS, I'll probably wait until dvd
>>
>>81829234
Yes.

No.
>>
>>81829234
I'm sure I'll see it eventually, but whether or not I'll see it in theaters depends on how much Snyder shits the bed a third time.
>>
No
No

I hated MoS and thought BvS had potential at first, but the more and more trailers came out the worse it looked. I just watched a camrip, still hated it.

I"m done with DC movies until Snyder is gone
>>
>>81829460

>fascist, even

Why can't they just talk like normal people and say things like "Lex was okay but his motivations coulda been explained a little better or redone entirely"
>>
File: Ah.png (210 KB, 271x336) Image search: [Google]
Ah.png
210 KB, 271x336
>>81829402
>tfw you knew BVS would be shit after you walked out of MOS
>tfw you knew it'd be a bigger clusterfuck the moment they announced it was going to stop being a Superman movie but Batman fighting Superman with a quote from DKR
>tfw your feelings were validated with each new clip that it'd be terrible
>tfw /co/ went through all those mental gymnastics, claiming oscars were on the way
>tfw the drama surrounding this movie is significantly more entertaining than the actual movie ever could be
>tfw even the MOS apologists aren't backing this up and only the biggest drones care at this point
>tfw you might not even pirate the ultimate "this is the actually good version, guys!" rated-r cut
>tfw you can still enjoy the comics and not be a sheep
Feels fucking great, man
>>
>>81829670

>Hyperbole

You enjoyed none of those things, anon
>>
https://youtu.be/ok-FJMmnlJE
>>
>>81829660
Because they didn't actually see the movie. They just downvote it for no reason.
>>
I'll see it. But I have absolutely no hope for it. They need to focus on the solo films and things like Suicide Squad. And rather than shitty Cyborg and Aquaman movies, they need to do some multiverse shit or something special.
>>
>>81829660
Rotten tomatoes is prime time for critics to really flex their vocabulary muscles. If they use anything less, they might lose their street cred.

On topic: Yes I will see it, but I will not watch any trailers and I won't buy tickets in advance. Going for a more reserved stance on this film instead of blowing my load for a "made for trailers" movie that Snyder loves producing.
>>
>>81829234
Yes and A little bit.

I actually just want a super action movie, not necessarily a hero movie.
>>
I'm expecting a really good first trailer later this year. All I'm expecting is some great visuals, that's it. Anything else is a bonus.
>>
File: 1391198504632.jpg (473 KB, 1783x575) Image search: [Google]
1391198504632.jpg
473 KB, 1783x575
>>81829234
Probably gonna pirate it and watch it with my friends. No fucking way am I paying to watch it though. I have no hope left in the DCEU. All I can hope for now are decent solo movies that don't reference the outside world too much.
>>
Being a DC fan is suffering

>Will you still see it?
Yea
[Spoiler]>Do you have any hope for it?[/spoiler]
I want to, but I'd be lying if I said yes
>>
>>81829234
I'm going to see it for the same reason I went to see BvS, purely to participate in the shitstorm.

Granted, I'd love to be proven wrong, but after MoS only a fool would be optimistic.
>>
>>81829460
>Paternalistic
How? They movie constantly drones on about the importance the titular characters' mothers, and I'm not just talking about that ''HOLY SHIT MARTHA IHIWUHWIUWEI'' bombshell.
This just seems like the reviewer tried to outright dissuade people from seeing the movie by using a whole slew of big, demeaning words.
>>
>>81829234

Not with Snyder still directing. If some concrete news comes out that he's being replaced or will at least have handlers reigning in his bullshit, then maybe. This is coming from someone who didn't believe all the shit /co/ was giving BvS for the longest time, then finally downloaded a copy of it last night and was incredibly disappointed. I could have forgiven almost everything, but I just can't accept a killer Batman. He has one rule. One fucking rule.
>>
>>81829234
Yes, it's the goddamn Justice League
Not even remotely, it's directed by Zack Snyder
>>
>>81829234
yes/no
>>
>>81829955

To add to this, I want them to fire their script writer/writers. The dialogue was so awful and contrived. Batman turning on a fucking dime from full blown "I'm going to kill you now Superman" to "it's okay, I'm a friend of your son" was ridiculous, and shit like Lex's "dingdingdingdingdingdingding" at the end.
>>
>>81829951
You know most critics don't know how to do that without feeling some kind of personal issue.
It's clear in the way it's not objectively neutral rather rife with biased criticisms.
>>
>>81829234
>Will you still see it?
Probably
Nope. Best thing the DCEU can hope is Will smith squad to become their Ironman and so their universe would also become vilain driven.
>>
>>81829234
No.
Fuck no.
I'm excited for and will see the other DC movies. Snyder doesn't understand these characters, he recently fucking said the Burton movies are where people got the idea that Batman doesn't kill. He also said that Batman constantly kills in TDKR.
Source- http://comicbook.com/2016/03/24/zack-snyder-explains-why-batman-kills-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-/
>>
Yeah I'll see it eventually. I'm not gonna rush out to catch it in theatres as soon as I can, but whatever, I'm interested in seeing it.

Hope for it? Yeah sure. I'm not expecting a masterpiece, but it'll probably entertaining.

It's just a movie, though. It doesn't really matter. Some of you guys take this shit so seriously, but it's just a bit of entertainment. The best that can happen is that you enjoy it, and the worst that can happen is you don't.
>>
Only if it gets good reviews. You people who will see it no matter what are delusional, Synder's had two chances to shine and he's utterly failed.

Unless you genuinely like MoS and BvS, then by all means see it
>>
>>81829234
Yes.
No, but it'll have a handful of enjoyable scenes like BvS did, and I'll take those and laugh at the rest, as you do with a Snyder movie.
>>
File: Bravo Hack Snyder.png (1 MB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
Bravo Hack Snyder.png
1 MB, 1920x800
No, and No
>>
>>81830078
Yeah, without a doubt. I'm not going to make myself suffer through that entire wall of text just to reaffirm my suspicions, but it's painfully obvious that she's going out of her way to give BvS an even worse rep than it already possesses.
Granted, I do understand how RT works in regard to its ''aggregate scores,'' but the fact of the matter is that some of the ''trusted critics'' on that site simply couldn't write an objective, wholly unbiased review to save their life.
Bearing that in mind, BvS was far from perfect, but I'll be damned if I say I didn't have a blast watching it.
>>
>>81829709
I sure as fuck didn't enjoy anything about MOS
>>
>>81830230
>everything about this scene
I will literally never understand how /co/ hates TDK
I can understand any other superhero movie but not TDK
>>
>>81829234
Double yes. BvS improved upon MoS which I didn't like as much. JL will hopefully be even better.
>>
>>81829337
lel, bretty accurate

i'm already picturing the majority of /co/ backtracking when the first JL trailer drops
>>
File: Dick Sees Your Penis.gif (473 KB, 245x273) Image search: [Google]
Dick Sees Your Penis.gif
473 KB, 245x273
>>81830349
>BvS improved upon MoS
fucking when
>>
>>81830230
Fuck you Snyder.
>>
>>81830349
>BvS improved upon MoS
100% bullshit, I loved MoS but Synder shit the bed with BvS
>>
>>81829234
>Will you still see it?
Yes.
Absolutely yes.
>>
>>81829234
I haven't even seen BVS but I'll do this for the future of DC's film output because I really want Aquaman and Flash movies.
>>
>>81829234
>Will you still see it?
Yes, but I won't give Snyder any money this time. Gave him another chance after MoS, won't happen again.

No.
>>
https://youtu.be/gry9Nql2Qog
>>
>>81829234
no I didn't really want to see dawn of justice, I honestly flipped a coin for it, after that train wreck I'm not gonna pay to see the next movie.
>>
>>81829234
I liked BvS. So yes and yes.
>>
I'm in the camp of BvS isn't the shitstorm people made it out to be but it still needed more editing, but I'm still a little baffled that Snyder is STILL directing this.

Jones, Miller, Ritchie, GDT, all of these directors WB has at their disposal that I'm just wondering why they're having Snyder again when these movies are critically not well received and the Box Office, on the first weekend does fantastic, has a pretty steep drop on the second. I've nothing against Snyder but I'm still hoping that he gets the boot and give someone else the reigns because I'm just so fucking tired of seeing a rotten symbol next to DC cape films.
>>
>>81831067
I don't think any of those directors want to head the project. This universe is critically panned and it would be a chore to try and save it.
>>
>>81829234
Yes and yes.

I hope it's fucking four hours long and it's just Zack Snyder's brain vomiting god metaphors and insane action on to the screen for the entire duration.

Chopping his films up for the theatrical cut doesn't work, so fuck it, go the opposite direction. I want Peak Snyder.
>>
>>81829234
Yes. I'm not a mindless sheep like most people on here and /tv/.
I actually go watch movies (sometimes with friends and family) and don't need people online to tell me what my opinion.
If it's good, it's good. If it's bad, it's bad.

*Mic Drop*
>>
>>81831220
Snyda! Show me who you REALLY ARE!!
>>
>>81831105
I respectfully disagree.

Look at the Fast and Furious franchise: The first four films got a good thrashing from the critics until they decided to tightened the script and the made the tone lighter and now they're well received for the most part. Even the X-Men franchise proves that even if you have two stinkers in your franchise right in the middle of them, you can still rise up from them if you just put in the effort.

With the right director, DC/WB could make this movie the one with a lighter a tone from here on out. It can still be grounded in reality but we don't need the big battles that Snyder seems to love.
>>
>>81829660
>Why can't they just talk like normal people and say things like "Lex was okay but his motivations coulda been explained a little better or redone entirely"
Because then spergs go "YOU JUST DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT IT'S SO DEEP AND SMART KINO I UNDERSTOOD IT PERFECTLY BECAUSE I HATE QUIPS"

There is no criticism of a Snyder movie that is not met with stupidity.
>>
I'm not hyperventilating for it like I was after the bvs comicon trailer, but I imagine if there's a tease at sdcc this year that shows a well realised flash/aquaman I'll probably be on board again
>>
>>81829234
Honestly I'm a bit surprised they're still going to make it.

Also "no" and "no".
The last Disappointment Cinema movie I watched was Green Lantern. 'Nuff said.
>>
File: bvs v critics.webm (2 MB, 460x258) Image search: [Google]
bvs v critics.webm
2 MB, 460x258
>>81829234
Yes and yes.
>>
>>81831454
WB is the second worst movie company after Sony. They suck at handling properties. Harry Potter is their only true hit. Remind me how many flops and under-performances WB had the previous year?
>>
>>81831454
They're in too deep now to back out completely.

I think a lot of it depends on Suicide Squad. If it's a disaster, then they'll likely downscale the schedule to just a Wonder Woman and a Batman film before committing further.
If Suicide Squad is a huge success, expect everything to change drastically to change the direction of how things go.
If Suicide Squad is ok and breaks even, they'll stick to the current plan.
>>
>>81831565

2013 and 2014 were near $3b for them, it was only starting last year they had a bunch of huge bombs
>>
>>81831565
Blame their new CEO.

He just doesn't get it.
>>
File: filth.jpg (39 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
filth.jpg
39 KB, 480x270
>>81831551
Except all of those criticisms are true. And stop looking at Marvel, answer for this particular movie.
>>
>>81830358
>First JL trailer drops
>Suddendly everyone on /co/ starts saying BvS was near perfect
>"Based Snyder" posters reappear.
>>
>>81829234
>Snyder
No and no.
>>
>>81831711

Well if the dceu is going to give us anything, these $225m 2-3 minute trailers are worth it, I still get hard watching the bvs comicon trailer
>>
Godzilla vs King Kong will be the best superhero showdown movie ever made screencap this
>>
>>81831551
But Batman was in asshole who was in the wrong, was that the joke?
>>
File: Literal Nepotism.jpg (74 KB, 594x403) Image search: [Google]
Literal Nepotism.jpg
74 KB, 594x403
>>81831744
Trailers are literally all Snyder can do.

Dude should have never been promoted to movies. But then again, he literally fucked his way into that world thanks to his wife.
>>
I will because I have seem the before one
and no I have zero hopes for it

at least I will not go to the cinema for this shit
>>
>>81831551
>someone literally wasted their time making a b-but marvel webm
>maybe is the brain in me
>this is the work of the snyderfag
holy shit, this fucking asspain
>>
File: 1451648958752.png (32 KB, 207x252) Image search: [Google]
1451648958752.png
32 KB, 207x252
/co/ will be hyped by the time the first JL trailer is out.
There'll be hundreds of genuine hype threads where anyone who says the movie will be shit will be called a Marveldrone.
Then as the movie's release gets closer /co/ will once again become a war between anti-Snyderfags, Snyderfags, and ANTSfags. Movie releases, it's garbage, /co/ spirals further into hell and I'll be here to make a post like this in a thread similar to this one.
>>
>>81832556
did you make this >>81829337
>>
>>81829337
Nope.
>>
>>81832623
meant for >>81832582
>>
>>81831551
I really liked BvS, but man this IT'S GENIUS KINO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT FUCK MARVEL shit is so embarrassing.
>>
>>81830329
/co/ hates TDK? Besides the few contrarians, last thread we were in called it the best cape movie ever and bemoaned how the oscars snubbed it for being a cape movie (but bale batman is pretty bad)
TDKR on the other hand...
>>
>>81829337
>>81832556
I agree, actually
I mean, I don't give a shit about civil war but I was hype as fuck in the first spidey trailer sticky just because everyone else was so excited.
then when everything calms down we return to our normal, more level autist selves
>>
>>81829234
No. I only saw a camrip of BvS and I'm going to do the samefor JL. I waste my money in stupid things but there's a limit
>>
>>81829460

sjw's and redditors hate Snyder, it's to be expected
>>
>>81829234
Yes and yes, I really liked MoS and BvS so the only thing that would diminish my hopes is WB trying to turn the movie in something closer to the MCU which i love but i'm getting a bit tired of that style
>>
>>81829234

I liked BvS, believe it or not.

I'm more worried about WB panicking over BvS's disappointing box office returns and critical reception and doing something REALLY stupid in the process of making Justice League to make everything worse.
>>
>>81832686

It's too far of a stretch to call it "genius" or a "masterpiece" but I've heard some really, REALLY stupid complaints about it from people who either are being deliberately obstinate or literally can't follow basic dialogue.
>>
>>81833077
Weren't redditors literally praying for the RT score to go up?
>>
I liked Man of Steel, and I was hoping BvS would steer the ship in a better direction (I didn't adore it, but it was a solid 7/10 for me). BvS was such a frustrating film, at parts I was confused and annoyed, and at other parts I was grinning like an idiot.

I'll definitely go see future films, because hopefully the next few solo movies will inform on the direction it takes, and they have different input creatively. I think BvS suffered from far too much Mr and Mrs Snyder, who really love the letter of comics but not the heart. They're too self conscious about what they're doing and it's infuriating as a fan of these characters to see cowards adapting them and steering away from what made them so great. It feels like the films are having their own "TDKR" or "Watchmen" moment. Where someone with an ounce of gravitas interprets a popular character in a more serious way (the Nolan films) and now a load of less talented people want to ape that. There's a reason Alan Moore started turning out more light hearted books under ABC, it felt like his way to try and rebuild heroes with the insight from deconstructing them. But Snyder isn't interested in insight, he's interested in aping. Fucking hell, there's a panel at the end of TDKR, his spiritual bible, where Superman literally winks at the reader. TDKR was still self aware and fun

But that doesn't mean I suck Marvel's cock.

Marvel have spent nearly ten years finding a balanced tone for their films and it's worked mostly, though I often find their films a little bland when it comes to design and style. Everything feels a bit sanitised and... dull. I think there's been around five genuinely good Marvel films. Iron Man, CA, AA and GotG. I haven't seen Ant Man and I didn't get the hype over TWS, it was okay but I enjoyed the first CA more Maybe I just like period stuff, since I'm amped as fuck for Wonder Woman, though that might be just because she was the best part of BvS..
>>
>>81833175

They were relatively hands off until they had to cut it down to 2:30, with the board and probably someone vetted to oversee JL. It's probably for the best this time around. It's not like they can afford to keep tying up superman and batman for team movies if they can make more with their solos.
>>
>>81829234
Yes and Yes. I don't give a fuck what anybody else thinks, I enjoyed Mos and BvS
>>
>>81833283

Really? I thought that Batman and Alfred were the best parts of BvS, although Gal Gadot was Wondy was way more convincing than I expected. It was a shame that Supes is still the weakest part of this cinematic universe. For as much as the central conflict of the movie revolved around him, he was frustratingly passive through the whole thing.
>>
>>81833267
Yep. In the video of dawn of just on youtube you can see a small part of that.
>Atheist redditors were praying to get a good RT rating for BvS
From all the things you could start believing and you do it for a Snyder film.
Jesus, talking of lack of conviction
>>
>>81833283
Just to clarify, I wasn't confused about the story or what BvS was trying to do, I was confused about the thinking behind things like having Batman happy to kill thugs (in a sort of collateral way) without setting up his character getting there. I was also confused about a lengthy Darkseid set up with parademons and Injustice elements because to most moviegoers all this stuff means literally nothing.

There was a lot of moments where I was just "Oh, I guess that's the case for that in this universe". Like when Gotham is across the bay from Metropolis and other random details.
>>
>>81833338
If you don't give a fuck why do posted you don't give a fuck?
Do you need to valid your opinion against strangers?
>>
>>81833344
I had no problem with Batman and Alfred, other than the killing, thought they were great, and it's hard to go wrong with Jeremy Irons. I just think think they don't understand what makes these characters so beloved. I miss the noir of Batman and the futurism/sci fi oddness of Superman, it's like coke in green glass bottles, they don't make it any more.
>>
>>81833391
>without setting up his character getting there

You want ANOTHER Batman origin story? Everyone knows Batman, we don't need to retread that part of his character.

>Like when Gotham is across the bay from Metropolis and other random details.

That's actually canon in the comics. Usually Metropolis is in Delaware, and Gotham is right across the Delaware Bay in New Jersey.

> I was also confused about a lengthy Darkseid set up with parademons and Injustice elements because to most moviegoers all this stuff means literally nothing.

Agree with this though. It's really fucking great fanservice to people who know the DCU, but they don't do a good job of making it relevant to the major conflict of the movie itself and so it feels like a superfluous tangent to people who aren't keyed into those cameos and references. Shit, I know people who didn't recognize the Flash and were confused on that part.
>>
>>81833222
Its also a stretch to call anything in it well made
>>
>>81829234
Not in theaters. Unless I hear mindblowingly good things about it.

I thought Man of Steel looked bad before it came out. Saw it, was disappointed. I didn't think Snyder could pull off a good Batman v Superman, and he didn't. I have no reason to have any hope for this film. Unless Snyder leaves, I'm honestly uninterested in the whole DCEU.
>>
File: Call Gordon I Dont Give A Fuck.jpg (65 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Call Gordon I Dont Give A Fuck.jpg
65 KB, 960x720
>>81833283
>I think there's been around five genuinely good Marvel films.
There's maybe five genuinely good capeshit movies period.

Most of it since Spider-man 1 has been entertaining, sure, but genuinely good? Ehhh.
>>
File: faith.jpg (43 KB, 397x374) Image search: [Google]
faith.jpg
43 KB, 397x374
> wil you see it
Yes.
> Do you have any hope for it?
Yes.
>>
>>81829234
Wrong image, Superman is kill
>>
>>81833741

Oh please, they show him coming back in the last goddamn shot of the movie.
>>
File: 1459821993648.jpg (227 KB, 498x654) Image search: [Google]
1459821993648.jpg
227 KB, 498x654
>>81833741

>2 weeks into its theatrical run they start releasing pics of him from the set of JL training
>>
I really enjoyed B v S. It's flawed but better than say Age of Ultron, Thor 2, the last two Iron Man movies. But people seem to actively despise it. I have never seen a movie generate such hate. The theatre was 3 quarters empty when we saw it despite it only being the second week of release (Deadpool at the same point was packed for the same screen). People walked out especially those with kids. It's just loathed. I can't entirely under why as it's by no means the best but certainly not as bad as the many superhero stinkers before it (Man of Steel being one).
>>
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
>>
>>81831551
>maybe is the brain in me
>>
>>81833953
This.
>>
>>81829234
No and no
I'm not feeding that mess anymore
>>
>>81829234
Yes. Yes. I enjoyed the actors and the plot, and was filling in the gaping blanks Snyder left in most of the audience as we went along so I had a positive BvS experience. I hope they get someone else to piece the scenes together so half the movie doesn't durdle the way it did in BvS, but I appreciate his action scenes enough to want him to have some part in the making. Just not too much.
>>
>>81829234
Yes and yes. The BvS hate train has gotten out of hand now, it really wasn't that bad, certainly not bad enough to make me not want to see any of the future movies.
>>
>>81834127

Well JL wont have the problem of being a gutted man of steel 2 with batman shoved in so I have hope
>>
>>81834186
BvS rocks! Or should I say, is totally Super!
>>
>>81833953

Me neither. I can understand complaints about the editing and how Superman's character is used, but for the life of me I can't understand the vitriolic HATRED of this movie.

I mean it's just a fucking movie, I have no idea what kind of expectations people had going into it that made them so salty over it.
>>
>>81834127

I thought maybe as I'm a comics fan I was filling in the gaps in the plot in my head automatically so didn't hate it as a normie would. But my bro & sis who's never read a comic in their lives, generally not superhero fans, and didn't enjoy MoS, thought it was great. They thought the story was good and had no problems following the plot, except saying it was fine as long as you paid attention but certainly no more difficult to follow than the last 3 Batman movies which everyone loved.. I'm mostly a Marvel fan and made fun of DC fans but I really don't get the hate. Even as a huge Marvelfag I found it soo much better than Age of Ultron and Iron Man 2 etc.
>>
>>81829234
yes
not really

maybe it will lighten up a tad
>>
File: I've Lost The Will To Live.gif (290 KB, 396x290) Image search: [Google]
I've Lost The Will To Live.gif
290 KB, 396x290
>>81834224
Nope, just more bible paintings recreated, piss poor dialogue, flashbacks, flashforwards and a cluttered narrative, just like the last two DC movies.

I'd like to point out that Justice League is being directed, produced AND written by Snyder this time.

The only time he ever did all three roles was Sucker Punch.
>>
>>81834385

Same here. Those would be my two exact complaints. The editing is bad, but no where near as bad as many many modern movies especially many big blockbusters like Michael Bay films say. Superman and Ma Kent aren't characterised as well as I would like but I still found myself caring about them. Batman acting out of character was out right stated and explained by Alfred as him having gone nuts since MoS and Lex manipulating him.
>>
>>81834503

Erm isn't Terrio the Justice League writer? He's talked about it numerous times..
>>
BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE

MUR-DER MUR-DER

BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE

MISTAAAAAKE IT'S A MISTAAAAAAAKE
>>
>>81829234
No, and no.

Effect and cause.
>>
So was does everyone hate BvS that much no one is excited for Justice League? I actually enjoyed the Morrisonesque dream/time travel sequences, take on the New Gods being actual gods and demons, etc and want to see what Terrio and snyder do..
>>
>>81835125

One of my biggest problems with the DC cinematic universe is that none of my issues with Superman's character (being mopey and just going from place to place and having things HAPPEN to him rather than taking more direct action and agency) didn't get fixed with BvS.

I'm not looking forward to Supes CONTINUING to be kind of the weakest link of this universe in Justice League.

I liked a lot about BvS otherwise, crazy-ass dream logic plot progression included.
>>
>>81834562
Snyder is co-writing.
>>
>>81835125
I love dc comics.

Which is why I'm no longer remotely excited for any of the WB movies. They don't understand or respect the intellectual property, but they'll sure as hell look up some obscure shit on a wiki, staple it onto something, call it a reference, and put it in the trailer to trick comic fans into buying tickets.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

And I'm really, REALLY sick of the "they'll fix it in the next movie so buy a ticket to the next movie" bullshit.

So no. I'll be boycotting these movies. For Superman.
>>
>>81835125
I'd say most of /co/ will see it, but the vast majority is doing it out of obligation.

Any director would be seen as a welcome change at this point.
>>
>>81835237

Yeah Snyder doesn't seem to understand Supes as a character. Nor Goyer judging from MoS too. Or the Kents.

At least Batman being an out of character was explained in the movie itself. Superman being hope wasn't. I get part of the point was to show Supes from Bruce's p.o.v. but it missed that he is a kind natured, hopeful, decent human at heart. Marvel manages to nail this with Cap who should be a far harder property to market but somehow whoever is at Warner's has gone two movies now unable to do this.
>>
>>81829234
I'll probably see it. Tickets are only like eight dollars so it's not like I'm wasting much if I don't like it.

I have hope but I can recognize the chances of it being legitimately good are slim.
>>
>>81833953
>better than say Age of Ultron, Iron Man 3
No it isn't.
>>
>>81835435

Age of Ultron was awful. And I say that as a huge Marvel fan, Avengers fan, and fricking Joss Whedon fan. BvS I enjoyed a lot more..
>>
>>81835394
You're wrong, anon. Everyone is wrong. Snyder understands Superman better than all of us and you'd KNOW as a true fan that he didn't change anything.
>>
Anti-life justifies me watching the DCEU.
>>
File: Bravo.webm (2 MB, 1422x800) Image search: [Google]
Bravo.webm
2 MB, 1422x800
>>81829337
spot on
>>
>>81835483
Age of Ultron had easily identified and semi-reasonable motivations for the characters, didn't (repeatedly) stop the plot for side shit that doesn't matter, didn't have the conflict the movie was named after resolved by a coincidence that really shouldn't even matter, and didn't have characters be magically idiots.

Actually I take that back, when the characters acted like idiots magic/mind manipulation actually was involved, BvS characters are just dumb by default.
>>
>>81829337

>Implying Dawn of the Dead, 300 & Watchmen weren't great
>>
>>81829234
Yes.

No. Especially not after WB saying it will be a "crowd pleaser". This has to mean they're taking creative liberty away from Snyder in service of a lowest-common-denominator wonderbread super hero movie a la Marvel. Fuck off with company wars, please.

Say what you will about Snyder, at least he was doing things differently.
>>
File: HackSnyder.webm (3 MB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
HackSnyder.webm
3 MB, 624x352
>>
>>81835808
Watchmen terrible familia

Dawn of the Dead isn't a comic adaptation

300 is okay, but there's not much there for snyder to fuck up
>>
>>81836197
this webm is retarded, Snyder should be the one killing the DCCU, not the other way around
>>
>>81836042
>Say what you will about Snyder, at least he was doing things differently.
No. No no no. Non. Nyet. Nein. I'm sick of this shit.

They say this was a film for comic fans. Well I dunno about you guys but I've been reading "what if Superman went bad" stories for about two decades. I've watched the scenes play out on tv, in animated movies, in dozens of comics, and even in porn.

What would be different is telling a straightforward fucking happy Superman story. We haven't had one of those since All-Star, and even that was grimdarked and ruined too in its animated version.
>>
>>81836042
>Say what you will about Snyder, at least he was doing things differently.
>doing things terribly is okay because its different
okay
>>
>>81835735
>Age of Ultron had easily identified and semi-reasonable motivations for the characters

So does BvS.

>didn't have the conflict the movie was named after resolved by a coincidence that really shouldn't even matter

The connection between mothers is the thing that got Bruce to see Supes as just a guy rather than some alien overlord who can't understand humanity.
>>
File: Clinton's O Face.jpg (26 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
Clinton's O Face.jpg
26 KB, 620x350
>>81829337
fuck me, it's totally going to happen in a few months
>>
>>81836369

I interpreted it as them firing Snyder
>>
>>81829234
yes

not counting on it

I'll probably still enjoy it. I enjoyed BvS more than half the Marble movies. I just love the characters.
>>
>>81829337
Nah, fuck this, I'm done. WB gets no more of my money until Snyder is gone. I'll pirate this movie if I want to see it.
>>
>>81836446

>
The connection between mothers is the thing that got Bruce to see Supes as just a guy rather than some alien overlord who can't understand humanity.

As someone who has lost a parent, hearing your mother's name would most likely make me pause during a blind rage. Of all the problems the movie has this I thought was fine.
>>
>>81829234
Maybe, no.
>>
>>81836523
You realize he started filming Justice League a few days ago, right
>>
>>81836446
The only motivation for a major character that was easily identified was Batman's, and even then it's not reasonable.

Superman is upset with Batman being cruel and destructive even though on his first day as Superman part of a city got absolutely fucked, also that time he killed Optimus Prime.

Lex just kept spouting shit about religion.
>DEMON'S COME FROM THE SKY, NOT DOWN BELOW
>later equates Superman with god
Again, doesn't make sense and you're left to fill in the blanks about why exactly he hates Supes.

>The connection between mothers is the thing that got Bruce to see Supes as just a guy rather than some alien overlord who can't understand humanity.
Bruce mentions Clark having parents about a minute before putting the spear to his chest, the idea of him having parents isn't unbelievable to him.

Also what the fuck does that have to do with why he hates Superman? Seriously explain in detail how having an Earth mother makes up for whatever reason he hates Supes ESPECIALLY after he gets a messenger from the future telling him he's fucking right about him being a threat.
>>
>>81835394
I know /co/ likes to harp on Nolan a lot, but I think that had Nolan gotten his way we'd be in a much better position than we are now. I love the pitch for Man of Steel- the idea to "ground" Superman into our modern world and still have him preserve his ideals of selfless heroism. I feel like this is what Goyer and Nolan discussed and asked WB to reboot Superman with (after all, that is where the idea for MoS came from). But, after Snyder showed up, he tried to slap his own mark everywhere and basically ended up transplanting the bleakgrey Watchmen/Heavy Metal upbringing of his into Superman. And while all this was happening I feel like Nolan was trying his best to steer all the things which stemmed from his idea around (read: his opposition to Superman's killing blow and Batman being reintroduced so early, above all) but Zack and Deborah just argued until their own "vision" ended up with the product we have now.
>>
DARKSNYD IS.
>>
>>81829234
I look forward to it eagerly.
>>
>>81836792
>capekino
>unironically
disgusting
>>
Watchmen10/10
ManofSteel10/10
WB executives know this too since they smart enough to keep Snyder on.Just need to have Justice League reachthose highs but also have funner characters likeF lash and Robot man to pande to muh fun plebs
>>
>Cyborg
God dammit
>>
>>81829234
probably do the same thing I did for BvS: wait a couple weeks and see it for $5 in an empty theater where my friends and I can treat it like a MST3K episode
>>
>>81838537
Watchmen and Man of Steel are two of my favorite cape movies of all time, which is why the Snyder hate really annoys me. BVS wasn't as good but I still enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to seeing the differences with the Director's Cut. Watchmen was a lot better when I saw the director's cut, as well.
>>
File: 1457275250222.png (347 KB, 600x528) Image search: [Google]
1457275250222.png
347 KB, 600x528
>>81831228
> mic drop
Pathetic/10 if serious
7/10 if baiting
>>
>>81838632
I saw it last saturday and me and my family were the only people in the theater.
>>
>tfw I really enjoyed Snyders work and don't dwell on the mistranslations of the comics because it's their version of the character

Learn to be happier with things internet spergs
>>
>>81829234
No and no. I probably wouldn't even watch it on TV. Looks so utterly bland, and sounds so utterly trite.
>>
Yep. George Millers on board and Chris Terrio is SOLEY writing it this time (not that fucking faggot Goyer, he made the piece of shit plot of BvS, Terrio threw out the shit dialogue). You guys can keep being angry and say I have shit taste all you want but it won't do anything
>>
>>81838705
>the Snyder hate really annoys me
People not liking things you like shouldn't annoy you.
>>
File: yugioh.webm (2 MB, 640x365) Image search: [Google]
yugioh.webm
2 MB, 640x365
>>81829439
It's the fastest way to get a digital copy for editing purposes. If it doesn't deserve any money, I sure won't buy it, though.
>>
>>81831698
>Except all of those criticisms are true
>This is what sheeps believe.
Cinema is death. Bury it.
>>
>>81832556
>genuine
No. They will be started by online presence management professionals. The hype will be fake and gay.
>>
>>81829234
No and no. Looks like shit anyway, but I don't like live action movies that well to begin with.
>>
File: standard-reaction.1435787141771.png (471 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
standard-reaction.1435787141771.png
471 KB, 600x600
>>81833675
You've been manipulated.
>>
>>81835353
Most of /co/ will download it in low quality and watch it once for the express purposes of bitching on /co/. /b/ is the sort of crowd that goes to see this kind of movie.
>>
Did anyone else have people walking out during their showings of BvS? Especially families with little kids?

I loved it. But it was uncompromisingly grimderp. Batman's first appearance and the Cyborg scene were like something out of a horror movie.
>>
I actually think Snyder is a good director
>>
>>81829234
Yup.
Nope.
>>
File: super-dead.1308597435585.jpg (716 KB, 1280x2009) Image search: [Google]
super-dead.1308597435585.jpg
716 KB, 1280x2009
>>81836628
But Superman has always been most inspired by his father. Fuck, I'm glad I'm not paying into the crap.
>>
>>81839680

He is. He isn't right for Superman though. Someone like Brad Bird, Chris Columbus, Robert Zemeckis, George Miller, Joe Johnston would be my choices.

Snyder would be a great Batman director, as long as someone helped with the characterisation , possibly GOAT.
>>
>>81839794

He loves both his parents. Given that Pa Kent is already dead (albeit in a completely retarded way) in the DCEU, Clark freaking out over his mom made perfect sense to me.

I was closest and most inspired by my dad. But losing him at a young age has made me very protective of my mother. I could empathise with both Clark and Bruce in that part.
>>
>>81839794
That doesn't matter considering his father's been dead since MoS. Why would he be uttering his dead father's name given his mother is who he was worried about?
>>
>>81840025
>>81840029
Right. So this Clark isn't Superman, and nothing I should care about. Good to know.
>>
>>81840165
Again, why would he be speaking his dead dad's name when he's worried about his still alive and very kidnapped mom?
>>
>>81840165
I think the DCEU is shit but you're acting like a retard.
>>
>>81840165

Are you actually retarded? BvS was a mess but pretty sure Supes in any continuity would be at least mildly upset if Ma Kent got kidnapped, tortured, & threatened to be burned alive ffs..
>>
>>81829234
Yes.

No, I think DC fans are retarded wanting something 2deep and Marvel fans are retarded to want "le epin quips." These are retarded popcorn turn-off-your-brain type films. I'm able to enjoy Snyder if I indulge in his stupidity
>>
>>81840355
the bigger question is why wasn't the first thing out of his mouth when he got to Bruce "Lex Luthor kidnapped my mother to make me fight you"
>>
>>81839680
That scene is like orders of magnitude above the rest of his work though. Like, nothing in BvS or Watchmen even comes close to it.
>>
>>81840509

Bruce wasn't listening at all. He spends the entire movie completely obsessed with killing Superman. It's only the Martha connection that shakes him out of that and forces him to look at Supes in another light.

Really, the movie is more about making Lex and Batman foils for each other, Superman almost fades into the background as a Macguffin that drives the plot rather than acting on his own agency within it. It's the biggest failing of the writing in general in my opinion.
>>
>>81835808
Watchmen is not a good movie, when the graphic novel is just far more intelligent.
>>
>>81839794
I love the touch on his hair, like he's flying at his fastest speed. Great page.
>>
>>81829795
>multiverse shit
The Flash is slated for 2 movies, i have no doubt we'd have some multiverse shit going on. Even the TV show has it.
>>
>>81833953
People hate the DC movies because taking superheroes seriously is going to burn out eventually, and then it's going to another 20 years before there's another attempt to make interesting stories with these beloved characters.

BvS sucks because it's ruined Miller's Dark Knight for at least another generation. Even if Civil War sucks, it will only ruin one of the worst runs of comics in recent memory.

GL was a largely boring film, not hateful or anything, but it soured GL for a generation. Some of us probably won't live long enough to see Hal or John or Guy done right, now that the effects finally exist to make it possible.
>>
>>81841210
Actually, now that they're owned by large merchandising companies, the attempts will continue indefinitely.
>>
>>81841210

I enjoyed BvS a lot. I do feel saf tho that little kids will never like Supes in the way 80s kids raised on the Reeve movies did or 90s kids raised on the DCAU did. Families with little kids were straight up walking out of the theatre not even half way thru..
>>
>>81840509

He tried to. Bruce was psychotic by that point because of Lex manipulating Bruce and wouldn't listen. The Martha thing accurately so snapped him out of it.
>>
>>81841267
People thought Westerns would never go out of style. There's probably another decade in these things, then the new generation will think they are boring and unfashionable, and it'll be another generation before they're picked up again. The corporations will only keep making them as long as they make money.
>>
>>81841300

I teach sixth grade and my students came in the monday after the premiere just gushing over how Batman destroyed Superman.

Not surprised though, that's all they talked about leading up to the movie.
>>
File: DCCU.jpg (257 KB, 978x468) Image search: [Google]
DCCU.jpg
257 KB, 978x468
>>81841210
>People hate the DC movies because taking superheroes seriously is going to burn out eventually

The DCCU is just as silly as the MCU, my issue is that all of the heroes are having an awful time, and dragging me along for the ride.

But no less silly.
>>
File: autism.jpg (97 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
97 KB, 512x512
>>81831551
Holy shit.
>>
File: IronGiant2.png (298 KB, 592x430) Image search: [Google]
IronGiant2.png
298 KB, 592x430
>>81841300
>Snyder made a Superman that would have turned into the gun.
It was a mistake to characterize the Man of Steel to appeal to his most jaded fans.
>>
>>81832686
yeah seriously, even though I wasn't a big fan, it's not like I want to antagonize people for their opinion on something like this
>>
>>81829234
Looks like there is one more person to the side of Jason mamoa. I hope it isn't a green lantern because the Corp cant exist when Zod was tearing ass over the universe
>>
No.

I knew BVS would be bad the second they announced it. Me and my comic loving friend went for a laugh after hearing how bad it was. Did an early cheap showing. It was depressingly awful. So bad we went back to his place and tried to forget it with weed, beer, and New Frontier. Still didn't completely wash the taste away.
>>
File: saltcrystals.jpg (96 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
saltcrystals.jpg
96 KB, 600x450
>>81831551
Whoever made this had roughly this much salt in them.
>>
I haven't seen any of the Cavill Superman movies. I think I'm just spoiled by the WB cartoons, specifically JLU. They were the best versions of everyone.
>>
>>81841581
>Snyder made a Superman that would have turned into the gun.

What does this even mean?
>>
>>81841735
Watch the iron giant sometime, retard.
>>
File: science-fuck.1302523784491.jpg (902 KB, 1280x1991) Image search: [Google]
science-fuck.1302523784491.jpg
902 KB, 1280x1991
>>81841670
Ever make sodium acetate crystals?
>>
>>81841753
This.
>>
File: MansleyIron Giant.gif (209 KB, 250x275) Image search: [Google]
MansleyIron Giant.gif
209 KB, 250x275
>>81841753
Ooh and it's coming out in SE blu ray at last, I have mine pre-ordered too
>>
>>81841827
Did they ruin it?
>>
>>81839036
Haha I got some bad news for you man. Zack Snyder helped with the script.
>>
>>81841753
I have. But my guess is that there's no deeper nuance to your statement beyond hating Snyderman, and that your understanding of Superman is pretty shabby due to your lack of exposure to comics.
>>
File: intredasting.jpg (51 KB, 685x567) Image search: [Google]
intredasting.jpg
51 KB, 685x567
>>81841942
>I display ignorance of the narrative of a film I'd have you believe I watched.
>Then turn around and accuse you of not reading comics.

Guys, should I spoonfeed this guy the plot outline of Iron Giant?
>>
>>81829234
>Not watching an ok popcorn flick about a source material you love because it might be bad
>>
File: Hancock.jpg (60 KB, 404x600) Image search: [Google]
Hancock.jpg
60 KB, 404x600
>>81842094
So you think Justice League will rise to the level of ok?
And as weirdly as it's characterized, BvS should have been about OC heroes, I feel they've made poor use of the source material I love.
>>
>>81842190
And really, as they've made Superman into a violent, tempermental drifter/borderline sociopath, Snyder really should have optioned Hancock 2 and made up some bitter murderous vigilante whole cloth to fight him. Smith is at least more appealing than Cavill.
>>
File: Popcorn_FilmPoster.jpg (35 KB, 300x466) Image search: [Google]
Popcorn_FilmPoster.jpg
35 KB, 300x466
>>81842094
>popcorn flick
Netflix and chill.
>>
>>81829234
Yeah, I'm curious to see how Snyder plans on handling the rest of the Justice League next.

The way I figured, they can't possibly make the other leaguers less likable than Supes and Bats has been right?

Perhaps Arthur, Barry, and Vic can come out of this looking good, maybe.
>>
>>81829234
So what is BvS sales numbers at now?
Take that and cut it in half.
That's my expectations for the Justice League film.
I don't think many fans are going to keep feeding a director that keeps fucking up like this.
>>
>>81833077
who even likes Snyder?
>>
>>81835125
I'll see it in cinema, but I'm going to buy a ticket for a different film as an excuse to walk in the theater.
That is how little I want to support Snyder right now.
>>
>>81842190
When we came out of the midnight showing my friend said that was the best adaptation of how a Moon Knight, Sentry film would work.
I laugh, and then cry a little.
>>
>>81831551
It pains me that I will never be this fanny-flustered.
>>
>>81842542
I've been that way since MoS
I bought 4 tickets for me and my Bros to see Deadpool but we loiter a bit and went and saw Dawn of Justice.
We all agreed that we should have just watch Deadpool again or not even wasted the money in general. It was a really shitty film.
Im not sure I even have the convection to go see JL in theaters I might just let that one ride out.
>>
>>81842578
I think it would have worked as Hyperion v (White) Nighthawk.
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (302 KB, 942x1515) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
302 KB, 942x1515
>>81842642
Why would you want to be?
>>
>>81831551
>plotholes inconsistencies
>In Marvel films
which ones? Im not touching thee poor character development because that's subjective as fuck but the first two?
What ones did that?
Maybe Iron man 2?
Im really struggling to think of actual issues like we saw in BvS
>>
File: 373933903.jpg (42 KB, 766x382) Image search: [Google]
373933903.jpg
42 KB, 766x382
>>81842031
>spoonfeeding

Nice dodge, casual. I'm not asking you to summarize anything from a film that the bulk of /co/ has already seen, but if you can't name a single detail that marks the portrayal of DCEU Superman as a departure from that of his comic incarnation, then that's a pretty huge sign that, much like most of the /tv/ crossboarders here, that you haven't actually read them.

Hell. It's not even that hard. I could argue your case for you, but that's because I actually know the character.
>>
File: goodbait.jpg (10 KB, 312x210) Image search: [Google]
goodbait.jpg
10 KB, 312x210
>>81831551
>Maybe is the brain in me
This had to have been made facetiously
>>
>>81842687
Because it must feel good being so angry, casting logic and reason to the wind. It must imbue you with a true sense of purpose.

P.S. Dangerous Habits da best.
>>
Will be there opening night.
>>
File: Manhattan.jpg (79 KB, 581x466) Image search: [Google]
Manhattan.jpg
79 KB, 581x466
>>81842758
> but if you can't name a single detail that marks the portrayal of DCEU Superman as a departure from that of his comic incarnation

Superman, like most comic characters well over 40 years old, has been occasionally written terribly. You cannot dip into those terrible renditions and use it to justify a shitty movie version. (Well clearly you can, but shouldn't).

You aren't impressing me with your "comic book patrician" routine, it's almost certain that I haven't read less DC than you have.

At the end of the day this Superman is simply an Elsewords, just like the MCU isn't trying to accurately render the Ultimate or 616 comics.

I strongly feel that Snyder has managed to fail completely at capturing the essence of Superman, or the positive character traits that make him a beloved character.
He's rudely substituted some dark menacing character who bears more resemblance to Dr Manhattan than the classic Man of Steel.
>>
File: mfwMan of Steel.jpg (20 KB, 544x352) Image search: [Google]
mfwMan of Steel.jpg
20 KB, 544x352
>>81842983
And I find it hard to believe that you really enjoy a Man of Steel who inspires fear and apprehension in humanity. Sure he's been written that way before, especially recently. They have also had to keep restarting creatively more and more often, and a large part of that is that their new 90's-esque characterizations really don't stick.

People younger than me, (like Snyder) would be better served trying to invent their own superheroic mythos rather than trying to bring a completely different sensibility to the classics.

IMO.
>>
>>81838888
I saw it last Tuesday and there were less than 20 people in the theater and it was $5 Tuesday so every ticket was $5 instead of the usual $9.50, which usually means every show is packed
>>
>>81843419
It's pretty much done.
WB made one good decision, and that was to quarantine it well away from every other major film opening. If it had a big film opening within a week of it the box office would have been even worse than it's almost-record 2nd weekend drop.
>>
Yes and yes
>>
>>81829337
this accuracy hurts.
I'm not spending any money on dc movies as long as this guy's at the helm
>>
>>81833953 it's fucking batman and superman. for all the hype it got it, was really disappointing and the ultra serious tone/lack of heart didn't help one bit. marvel's got a lot of stinkers, but they're at least slightly entertaining instead of being entirely bleak and gritty.
>>
File: Lonely Logan.jpg (112 KB, 478x698) Image search: [Google]
Lonely Logan.jpg
112 KB, 478x698
>>81838949
this would be fine if the movies themselves weren't shit

X-men movies have their own interpretations for the vast majority of characters and they're almost all pretty good
>>
File: Well Done.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Well Done.gif
1 MB, 300x225
>>81829337
and saved
>>
>>81829234
I will see it but I have no hope for it. God, I hope Miller and WB will do something if not this shit will be much more worse than BvS.
>>
>>81829337
I think WB lost it's ownership to RT for some time now or am I wrong?
>>
>>81829460

I think BvS was shit I'm just going to put that out there now but is there more of a non job than Professional film watcher?
>>
>>81831565
>Harry Potter is their only true hit.

Lord of the Rings. There's others but I can't be bothered thinking about it
>>
>>81848523
>to have sex with Rogue, you both need to be wearing full-body latex to keep her powers from effecting you
Neat!
>>
>>81829951
>the system, principle, or practice of managing or governing individuals, businesses, nations, etc., in the manner of a father dealing benevolently and often intrusively with his children

It's a pretty spot on description of the movie's main characters. Hell, Lex Luthor literally projects his father on Superman.
>>
>>81831565
Yeah, they are fucking stupid most of the time.

>>81831673
the past one is no better but I agree that the new one is staight up suck.
>>
>>81829234
>unite the seven
>only six heros

uuuuhhhhh what?
>>
>>81829234
Like BvS I think it'll be a bad movie with a couple good side-stories and a few good scenes. A simple 5/10 flick.
>>
Eh, probably not. Definitely not if features John as the team's GL.
>>
>>81829234
No, Never had any to begin with.
Although I do have some curiosity as to how the guy that says he can't have two guys in costumes talk to each other because he can't take it seriously s going to do a movie centered around SEVEN guys in costumes talking to each other.
>>
>>81850157
Did you remember to count Lois?
>>
>>81829234
Wait is that guy with the dreadlocks supposed to be aquaman
>>
I watched Mang of Steel again, and help me here. Aside from a few points of personal contention(NO SON, DON'T USE YOUR INCREDIBLE POWERS TO SAVE ME, A near half-hour Krypton scene etc.), It's a very beautiful movie visually, and is a very enjoyable movie. But How did the Kryptonians only manage to kill 12 people, and do $338 worth of damage?
>>
File: 1460441553400.gif (140 KB, 379x440) Image search: [Google]
1460441553400.gif
140 KB, 379x440
>Will you still see it?
Probably, won't pay for it though.

No, but I have alcohol.
>>
>>81833478
I just answered the fucking op question, chill out
>>
>>>/tv/
Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.