[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"When you hear my name, you will know it to be your DOOM"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 001.jpg (347 KB, 1606x1119) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
347 KB, 1606x1119
"When you hear my name, you will know it to be your DOOM"

well all know who is the true Sorcerer supreme
>>
So Im guessing him and the other 4 monks in the trailer are possessed by Dormammu or something? Also I too would love Mads as Dr Doom but I dont think its likely
>>
pretty cool looking makeup desu
>>
>>81826294
FOX and Marvel have shared rights to Doom?
>>
File: edgy.png (2 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
edgy.png
2 KB, 300x168
>>81826294
now that's edgy
Subtitle Text Here
>>
>>81827608
No, OP just wishes they did.
>>
>>81826294
>notDOOM
BRAVO MARVEL
>>
>>81827871
>not naming him dr Demise
>>
>>81828462
>Not naming him Doctor Disaster
>>
>>81828668
>Not Rd. Mood
>>
>>81827608
No, Marvel probably has it back already. But I don't think Doom will show up in Doctor Strange.
>>
>>81826294
I'm holding out for MF DOOM to play DOOM.
>>
>>81831344
>Marvel probably has it back already
Proof?
>>
>>81826294
So why did this film get such a stacked cast when the all the other MCU films, outside of a couple characters, got a bunch of has beens and no names? I mean Feige was thorwing serious cash at Joaquin Phoenix of all people for what reason?
>>
>>81831807
Perlmutter had say in the films, he doesn't anymore from Civil War onwards.
>>
>>81831682
Why else do you think Marvel let the X-Men TV shows get approved with Marvel producer credits? Or allow Deadpool to drop semi-references to MCU things?
>>
>>81832042
No proof, then?
>>
Mads would have made a Fantastic Doom.
>>
File: nice meme.gif (3 MB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
nice meme.gif
3 MB, 420x300
>>81831344
>Marvel probably has it back already.

They don't

Quit memeing
>>
>>81832042
Marvel still gets a small percentage of the profits of any of their productions.
>>
>>81826294
Man that's some extreme eczema.
>>
I honestly don't want Marvel to get the Fantastic 4 back for a long time, as they'll just do a shitty job with Doom and Galactus just like they do with all their villains.

Do you really want to see Doom as a snarky corporate lawyer again?
>>
>>81826294
They should just have him go by Victor until they get the rights back. That way they have playsible deniability.
>>
File: 1438615160015.jpg (64 KB, 270x297) Image search: [Google]
1438615160015.jpg
64 KB, 270x297
>>81832307
HE'S NOT DOOM
>>
>>81832042
>Or allow Deadpool to drop semi-references to MCU thing
Actually Deadpool didn't get approval. That's why Bob is just Bob, no other info. And the carrier isn't "really" a helicarrier,
>>
>>81831807
>I mean Feige was thorwing serious cash at Joaquin Phoenix of all people for what reason?
Apparently Doctor Strange was Feige's favourite Marvel character.
>>
Doom is nowhere near Strange in magical skill and only hacks and Doomfags like Bendis or Hickman can turn it around. But then again, Hickman gave us the most broken Strange since Classic times, so I don't know what to think.
>>
>>81832840
Bendis is the one who let Miles one-hit Ultimate Doom and completely disintegrated him
>>
>>81832840
>Doom is the second best mortal Sorcerer
>No other Mortal besides Strange is even close to his skill and power
>Strange is still millions of miles ahead of him in skill, ability, and knowledge of the Arcane

There, problem solved.
>>
>>81832302
Are you for real?

Also a big Avengers movie with Galactus as the main villain would be fucking sweet.
>>
>no metal armor
>no mask
>"He's Dr. Doom you guys!"
>>
>>81826294
>a multi-colored guy under that white skin
There is a political message here.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.