[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Hussie make the retcon? It literally made all the tension
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 153
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 530x8967) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 530x8967
Why did Hussie make the retcon? It literally made all the tension evaporate from Homestuck
>>
File: 1388379372715.png (202 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
1388379372715.png
202 KB, 500x338
>>
>>81822151
Yeah, the picture raises some fair points. John does battle LE, though. Same for the other Beta kids. Some people really misunderstood what the juju was--it wasn't to trap LE, it was to release the kids so that they could defeat LE. Just because it wasn't directly shown it doesn't mean it didn't happen.
>>
I believe he was tired of juggling 500 things at once.
why he KEPT ADDING EVEN MORE SHIT UP UNTIL THE VERY END im not sure, but he had ACT 7 in mind for a very long time and im hoping is going to use the epilogue to clear up everything else
>>
>>81823351
Fine, don't juggle things at once
But at least show us what happened to the characters we care about.
>>
File: 1375110166032.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1375110166032.png
7 KB, 400x400
One a scale from 1 to 10.

How obvious is it that the ending was written before Davepeta, Jasprose, Gcatavros, Vriska comming back to life, Terezi living to the end were even planned?
This end could take place in the Game Over timeline and it would arguably be less jarring.
>>
File: 3474209-vexatious_glower.gif (109 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
3474209-vexatious_glower.gif
109 KB, 650x450
Who's the better mobster? Mobster Kingpin or Lord English?
>>
>>81822151
>Why did Hussie make the retcon? It literally made all the tension evaporate from Homestuck
See, I have no issue with that.
From my perspective, John mastering his retcon powers and undoing all that was bad was the climax of the comic.
That was the point of highest intrigue, and everything after that is the denouement. Everything wrong has been, or will clearly be shortly, solved.
The problem is Huss failed at even the denouement which is where the questions are meant to be answered and the book is meant to be closed.
[S] Collide and Act 7 were not climaxes but they tried to pretend to be climaxes. They tried to pretend there was any tension, any chance the heroes might lose. (Even if there was, John would just undo it instantly.)
It was weak and hollow and miserable.
>>
File: ps010.gif (8 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
ps010.gif
8 KB, 650x450
You pick up the gun.

The grip is cold against your palm. This is your only friend in the world right now. It's gonna be a long night.
>>
>>81823365
This was the worst part of ACT 7. He had an ending in mind and just tossed everything else aside for it. Nobody would say it didn't look great but I hope he writes up something like how he did for some other flashes during the formspring time.

>>81823423
Don't forget that even dying was basically just a minor inconvenience with all the ways to revive someone. I think there was three? Life powers, the ring, Retcon.
>>
>>81823401
Pretty obvious
I think it's a good thing it was made as long ago as it was though
Otherwise we would have had davekat
>>
Only good things about the ending

Vriska died
Davekat wasn't a thing
>>
>>81823412
MK was a better villain.
Caliborn is the better character.
English had the better design.

MK was a great boss and had actual presence in the story.
Lord English is wasted potential.
>>
Can we agree everything after aranea entering the session was not planned? He needed some way to beat Condesce and Grimbark!Jade without it looking an asspull and ended worse.
>>
what happened to classpectanon
>>
>>81823345
But the point of defeating the main villain is to overcome the final obstacle. The way it was presented it makes it feel like an afterthought.
>>
>>81823491
>being a homophobe
>winning
>>
>>81823345
>Just because it wasn't directly shown it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

It's not satisfying to have important events happen off-screen, though.

It's like if you cut out the final scene of a play and instead have a guy walk out from behind a curtain, throw a bunch of jigsaw pieces at you and if you put the jigsaw together it's a note telling you what happened that you didn't get to see.

Just because everything was explained doesn't mean it was good. It's like show don't tell, kinda, compounded by the telling being vague and uncertain.
>>
>>81823478
I think the worst part about all the things that invalidated or weakened the concept of death was that their first mentions were almost universally introduced in response to death already happening, so they felt invented on the spot even when they were planned.
>>
>>81823540
he's got a tumblr by the same name
what happened to the "celebrating with /co/" guy?
>>
>>81822151
It was the only way to kill Lord English, by exploiting his one weakness, a 'glitch' in the game mechanic. That mechanic was the Plot Hole that he neglected and John used.
>>
>>81823530
Well John having retcon powers was before Aranea came into the session.
>>
File: VICTORY.png (308 KB, 400x686) Image search: [Google]
VICTORY.png
308 KB, 400x686
>>81823516
I loved English's design. Except for the cheeks. If he didn't have the bright red cheeks I would be totally cool with it.
>>
>>81823345
>Just because it wasn't directly shown it doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Fucking stop. Never write a story. You just didn't just break the fundamental rule of "show, don't tell", you went one step beyond and into "at least tell, don't infer".
This is so far removed from being shown that it is incorrigible. It is unconscionable. It is a writing sin that will send you to writing hell.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25Rc2bcG-24
H3R3'S YOUR 3P1LOGU3
>>
>>81823578
Maybe it's not satisfying TO YOU. We're entering subjective territory here. OP's pic was talking about objectiveness, allegedly. And the fact was that the rule about protagonist and antagonist facing each other wasn't broken. Getting to see superfluous action wouldn't have added anything, for me.
>>
I've been reading this stupid webcomic since Problem Sleuth and Homestuck's ending was fucking garbage. What's the point of even setting up a final battle for YEARS without even showing people how it actually goes. Imagine if the DMK battle ended as soon as PS turns on sepulchritude and the next thing you see is the epilogue (but only for PS, AD, and PI). That's how I feel.
>>
>>81823610
There are much better ways to give us a glitch capable of killing LE. Ways that don't involve giving the protag the ability to undo anything bad, forever.

Now, John and the surviving kids just look like
assholes. He can go anywhere in space/time and save anyone. He could travel back and stop murderstuck. He could save the B1 earth from getting meteored. But he doesn't. Because....
>>
>>81823478

Dave and Terezi's Fraymotifs revived Dirk twice.
>>
>>81823668
Fuck, wrong link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwtL1khras4
>>
>>81823478
Seems like Dave/Terezi's Fraymotif combo was also a form of revival. You could argue that it wasn't, but that's how it was presented.
>>
>>81823606
has a tumblr by the same name. celebratingwithco.
>>
>>81823572
By making Davekat not canon Hussie has guaranteed that all homosexuals in American will be killed in riots
It was just THAT integral to the movement
>>
>>81823621
Thats the point im making. John retconning would happen, but not at the point of sending his plannet to other timeline and "you dont need him". He could eventually lose the powers getting hit by the crowbar.
>>
>>81823716
I interpreted it as it made Dirk learn from mistakes that non-Alpha Dirk died from, but it did totally appear to be revivals.
>>
someone
anyone
please
post john/roxy for me
make it sugary fucking sweet
>>
>>81823465
>[S] Make Him Pay
>>
>>81823719
touche
i gotta yell at him about the trigger
>>
>>81823658
Ambiguous stories with a lot of details left to inference and interpretation are a thing though.
>>
File: 1438045594766.png (180 KB, 753x561) Image search: [Google]
1438045594766.png
180 KB, 753x561
>>81823765
no.
>>
>>81823721
>Hussie didn't make the characters black, trans, or fat
>Suddenly Civil Rights Act of 1964 completely undone
>Fatshaming reaches all time high
>every single person on earth now a boy or a girl

What has he done
>>
>>81823825
Not the demise of the lead fucking antagonist.
>>
File: HST.png (290 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
HST.png
290 KB, 800x800
>>81823606
He started his big project.
>>
>>81823610
Except he does use the plothole to suck up the Beta kids. Unless the plothole and juju aren't the same thing or something.
>>
File: 1438371777884.jpg (52 KB, 424x542) Image search: [Google]
1438371777884.jpg
52 KB, 424x542
Is it ever explained why
>The Trolls' session created a universe inhabited by humans
>The post-scratch Kids' session was a void session while the Trolls' post-scratch session was normal
>The universe created by the Kids' session was completely uninhabited (presumably)
>>
>>81823678
>Maybe it's not satisfying TO YOU. We're entering subjective territory here.

All art is subjective, Anon. Nevertheless, when making art, you have to make an attempt to make it good, whatever good may mean, and you have to allow for art to be capable of being classified as "good" or "bad".

And if there's this high a proportion of people expressing dissatisfaction, then you can't just wave it away as a subjective thing! If you did that sort of thing, you might as well throw out all discussion of any but the most technical aspects of art forever.

Something in Homestuck went wrong, so let's talk about what it could be.
>>
>>81823721
BREEDER PRIDE PARADOX SPACE WIDE
>>
I really hope Hussie makes a classic PS-styled adventure next. I still think the best part of HS is the MC intermission.
>>
File: ps000022_3.gif (31 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
ps000022_3.gif
31 KB, 650x450
>>81823862
Hussie has always respected the African community
>>
>>81823939
>The universe created by the Kids' session was completely uninhabited (presumably)
someone was supposed to do a land quest involving bringing life back to their planet
>>
>>81823578
>It's not satisfying to have important events happen off-screen, though.

Yep.

Here's my take. Assume that Hussie loves his goddamn meta shit. And assume that he's willing to go experimental on us for the sake of that.

LE was supposed to be beaten by glitches right? What if it wasn't a game mechanic glitch, but a narrative glitch instead. What would be a narrative glitch? Plot holes, loose ends, ambiguous things with no explanation.

>The house Juju is a Plot Hole.

>Like it is a literal plot hole, where if you go in then you're out of the story. When did the Masterpiece happen, how did Caliborn get the Ring of Void? We don't fucking know. It's a plot hole because shit happened offscreen the moment John opened the door at the end of the comic. What they did outside our view explained everything.

>Same with LE's defeat. The moment Vriska opened the door, the Plot Hole opened up and we never see what happens.

>LE was supposed to be defeated by glitches. Plot Holes and loose ends in the narrative count as story glitches.

He offscreened LE's defeat and left gaps and holes in the story on purpose. Is it unsatisfying and stupid? Yes. But I believe it is stupid on purpose.
>>
>>81823939
This also bothered me.

Cherubs don't count, they aren't part of the game.
>>
>>81823939
>The Trolls' session created a universe inhabited by humans
That's just what Sburb does. It creates a universe with a new race.
>The post-scratch Kids' session was a void session while the Trolls' post-scratch session was normal
The post-scratch kids failed to prototype before entry, which results in a void session.
It wasn't cherubs are out there somewhere.
>>
>>81823939
>>The universe created by the Kids' session was completely uninhabited (presumably)

Nah. Remember the explanation of Calliope's/Caliborn's birth? They weren't ecto-kids like most SBURB/SGRUB players, they were actually born from other cherubs.

Created universes get filled with all sorts of varieties of alien life, in the normal non-game-related way.
>>
>>81823970
Your post is entirely hollow. I just said it was satisfying to me. Your paragraphs about how one should at least "attempt to make it good" should be aimed at someone else. Just get it into your head that your reaction to the ending isn't universal.
>>
File: 1429914681521.png (782 KB, 941x819) Image search: [Google]
1429914681521.png
782 KB, 941x819
>>
>>81823939
Well, it was a void session because they didn't prototype anything before entering, whereas the trolls presumably did.
>>
>>81823977
I'm so happy Dave realized how much better Jade was
>>
>>81823939
No, because the clipshow of them winning didn't actually happen (presumably). The juju nonsense makes sense and is obviously a big aspect as to what happens in the ending, but we don't actually see the juju in full effect, or what happens after to the alpha kids after. Or the trolls for that matter.
>>
>>81823412
Mobster Kingpin actually had a criminal empire. Lord English just went around busting ghosts.
>>
Are we still mad about ending?
Was Hussie alive or he is dead by now?
>>
>>81823999
It's on purpose because there are references to absences and holes and gaps in story.

>The streets are empty. Wind skims the voids keeping neighbors apart, as if grazing the hollow of a cut reed, or say, a plundered mailbox. A familiar note is produced. It's the one Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune.

>It is your thirteenth birthday, and as with all twelve preceding it, something feels missing from your life. The game presently eluding you is only the latest sleight of hand in the repertoire of an unseen riddler, one to engender a sense not of mirth, but of lack. His coarse schemes are those less of a prankster than a common pickpocket. His riddle is Absence itself. It is a mystery dispersing altogether, like the moon's faint reflection, with even one pebble of inquiry dropped in its black well. It is the most diabolical riddle of all.

>his riddle is Absence itself

>LIKE A HOLE. A GAP, IN THE TEETH OF MY STORY. THAT NOW EXISTS, AS A DANGEROUS LIABILITY TO ME PERSONALLY. IT CAN ONLY EVER BE USED AS A WEAPON AGAINST ME, FROM NOW ON. SUCH IS WHAT YOLOBROTH, THE GREAT LEWD SNAKE, WILL TELL ME ABOUT THE JUJU WHEN WE MEET. SO AFTER USING IT, IT MADE ME NERVOUS.

Holes and gaps. That haunting and desolate feeling when a story is left hanging and riddled with holes.

The kids weaponized that shit against LE.

Also,

Check out this page

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=007978

And recall what Caliborn did to the Ultimate Weapon after
>>
>>81824068
What a cute smile!
>>
>the matriorb canonically was never used
>>
>>81824085
>it's SUPPOSED to be shit!
>>
>>81824064
>it was satisfying to me

Yikes.
>>
>>81824084
I think we should let him live just in case he makes Problem Sleuth 2
>>
File: hussie.jpg (81 KB, 350x424) Image search: [Google]
hussie.jpg
81 KB, 350x424
>>81824114
Yep.
>>
>>81823939
> The post-scratch Kids' session was a void session while the Trolls' post-scratch session was normal
Beforus troll s have a space player, remember? So they can do frog magic to cretate new universe. Nobles got not Space player, no frog and no standard session.
>>
>>81824064
>Just get it into your head that your reaction to the ending isn't universal.

Of course it's not universal! You can take any piece of media from any point in time and find someone who either likes it or hates it, that's how humans are. What I'm saying is, I'm looking around and seeing a lot MORE people expressing dissatisfaction then there are expressing satisfaction.

And, from that, I'm saying that maybe there's some sort of important indication there? That maybe there's something to be uncovered, a lesson to be learned? Perhaps??
>>
>>81824126
See >>81823970
>All art is subjective, Anon.
>>
>>81823999
>Is it unsatisfying and stupid? Yes. But I believe it is stupid on purpose.
HOMESTUCK
>>
>>81824112
It was though. We SEE the new trolls when Aranea explains Calliope and Calliborn's backstory
>>
>>81824028
>>81824063
The cherubs didn't originate in that universe though, they were laid on Alpha earth by an inter-universal space demon. I don't think it's even said to be in that universe, all that was said about the cherubs' origins is that the condesce was supposed to move post-apocalyptic earth into a new universe.

>>81824079
>the clipshow of them winning didn't actually happen
there's literally no reason to think this.

>>81824154
Beforus was pre-scratch.
>>
>>81823939
How do you know the universe was uninhabited? We only saw the artificially placed Earth. There are countless galaxies all over the universe, I'm sure some new alien life flourished there. Not to mention that Kanaya revived troll race which spread through the whole cosmos (Cal duo's dad was seen destroying a planet with trolls).
>>
File: image.gif (59 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
59 KB, 650x650
>>81824112
>>
>>81824205
We don't know if they are new trolls though.
>>
>>81824163
You have to understand this: There's only a lesson to be learned if you found the ending as something to be fixed. If you liked it, there's no lesson. Unless you're talking about lessons on how to appeal to masses. In which case we should look at Transformers, I guess. You must know appealing to masses is pointless. I'm not saying "only smart readers get the ending" or something like that. I'm just saying what the majority thought or didn't think is irrelevant. I respect that you didn't like the ending, but I don't need to find any lesson in there. You're talking about your subjective opinion and then saying Hussie should change his ways as an objective fact; this is a contradiction.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7369796

I don't have faith in you /hst/ but let's see anyway
>>
>>81824081
No, man, the Felt did shit, it's just that Scratch handled most of it for the boss while he was busting ghosts. See Mr. 7.
>>
>>81824220
Wasn't this an Alternian colony?
I mean, the condesce conquered planets in other universes, and Cherubs play a role in Alternian mythlogy.
>>
>>81824085
So Caliborn could only be defeated by a shitty ending of his own invention

That the undefeatable Lord English could be defeated is a plothole, and Caliborn created this plothole to spite Hussie and cheat the readers out of a satisfying conclusion. Also, he spoiled the ending.
>>
>>81823999
>>81824085
I'm on board with this theory.
In addition the previous references of Plot Holes in MSPA found in the previous thread,

>Oh well, you decide to graciously disregard the one and only plothole in this elaborate tale. In fact you think you will use your dark sorcery to make it - POOF - disappear! Ha ha, what problem?

>Death: Accidentally tear a plot hole in your TOME OF WAYFARING SOULS.

>Professor Wasp takes a healthy swallow of his own medicine, boosting his MEDDLING LEVEL. Soon he becomes quite fidgety and searches about for other people's business to poke his professorly, erudite nose into.
>He makes a number of highly improbable appearances throughout canonical story events and starts messing things up.

It seems like the most on the mark explanation yet. The Plot Hole also references the Void, that is to say the Void in the story, the void as a location, ect, which Caliborn was sent to/sent his Juju to.
>>
File: 136.png (7 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
136.png
7 KB, 300x100
I wasn't joking when I posted this.
>>
>>81824234
>>81824281
They were in Universe C
>>
>>81824300
Was there any doubt on who's the best character in Homestuck?

>IT WAS MY PERFECTLY JUSTIFIED HUBRIS WHICH BIT ME IN THE ASS, IN THE END. EVEN THOUGH I'M SURE I MUST HAVE KNOWN THIS OUTCOME WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. (IT CAN STILL BE WORTH IT TO GET OWNED. IF IT MEANS HAVING A LOT OF SELF ESTEEMED HUBRIS ABOUT YOURSELF.)
>>
So... What are characters who Hussie developed all right? I can name only Roxy and John. There is just so much missing opportunities for others.
>>
Did he not show the matriorb plot resolving because he didn't want to imply they were fucking while they were still kids? Do they have any other sources of troll genetic material besides karkat kanaya and terezi (maybe?)
>>
>>81824215
>door flips from red to white
>Vriska uses juju around the same time
>ominous music
>blue static coming from the doorknob
>the clipshow isn't something that happens after they walk through the door but before, like a fantasy of what they're all thinking

It seems like a possibility that the door is rigged. How exactly I don't know, but it seems possible that it directly leads to Caiborn's masterpiece.

Again, that's just speculation. The ending feels inconclusive as fuck any way you wanna look at it.
>>
So do we all agree that the last white frog with rainbow eyes is the element that when added to the Genesis Frog DNA creates the Cherub race in given universe? Trolls did not include their last frog and there was no mention of cherubs in kids universe, while kids frog got that part of DNA and that universe had cherubs. Also the white frogs eyes were flashing with the colors of the power that governs everything that's eternal and what other part of universe has connections to this power other than the cherubs.

It is a shame that we don't know who sendificated it and from where though.
>>
>>81824352
Forgot about Caliborn. Literally the best character here.
>>
>>81824352
Karkat doesn't have a final moment of closure, but he was fine.
>>
Like, do you guys remember when Lord English was hyped up as an immortal demon because his time powers gave him the foresight to avoid disastrous situations exactly like Vriska deploying the Juju? At one point Lord English's eternal existence justified itself, because he could play timeloops to his whims. Not only could he avoid disastrous situations, he could make them impossible.

Then Hussie turned him into a generic brute who doesn't really understand time travel at all.
>>
>>81824341
I notice something really weird after this page.
Read the parts after, characters frequently use the phrase "Getting owned" in every other conversations, all of them. Was this ever used before?

It sort of stuck out at me for some reason.
>>
>>81824261
Well...
Gamzee's annoying, but I can tolerate him.
Jasprose didn't really affect the comic. Same for the pre-scratch trolls.
The alpha kids were terribly written, but I don't think they're the worst. Callie was needed for Caliborn's story.

Vriska's vriska. Same for (Vriska), but at least she got some actual development.

That leaves Gaydave and Davepeta, and then I have to go with Davepeta. It ruined both Davesprite and Nepeta.
>>
How fucked am I in trying to find Terius shipfics?
>>
>>81824356
>>81824356
He didn't have to show them fucking. Just showing the new Mothergrub be born would've been enough.

>>81824352
Dave had a pretty good character Arc.
Sans failing to actually officially kill Lord English like destined.
>>
>>81824399
What did Caliborn even DO with his time powers? He's the Lord of Time, but what that amounts to seems to be "magic time lasers".
>>
>>81824418
Congratulations, you chose correctly!

So did most of you.

I'm surprised, but happy.
>>
>>81824352
Caliborn

>just a kid with a learning disability and has a hard time making friends
>all he wanted to do was be an artist and play games
>tragically lost his leg and sister
>overcomes adversity, even with the odds stacked against him, again and again by simply being tenacious and never giving up
>rewarded in the end, by becoming the baddest dude in Paradox Space, gaining an army of willing friends along the way
>mastered anime.
>>
>>81824399
He couldn't avoid Juju because it would be used against its last user. It is kind of how it works.
>>
>>81824399
Caliborn/LE doesn't need to "Understand" time travel, it bends to his will and whims and he works it through sheer intuition.
>>
>>81824246
>You have to understand this: There's only a lesson to be learned if you found the ending as something to be fixed. If you liked it, there's no lesson. Unless you're talking about lessons on how to appeal to masses. In which case we should look at Transformers, I guess. You must know appealing to masses is pointless. I'm not saying "only smart readers get the ending" or something like that. I'm just saying what the majority thought or didn't think is irrelevant. I respect that you didn't like the ending, but I don't need to find any lesson in there. You're talking about your subjective opinion and then saying Hussie should change his ways as an objective fact; this is a contradiction.

You realize you could say all that sort of thing about any shitty ending, right? I'll bet you there were people who made statements just like yours about, say, the Mass Effect 3 ending, or whatever particular crime against media you want to use as an example.

Also, the kind of "appealing to the masses" that you're referring to and attributing to me isn't what's going on at all; everyone who's gotten this far into Homestuck has already been pre-selected as someone who LIKES Homestuck, as a whole. Everyone in these threads, everyone who cares enough to be making these complaints, is someone who ENJOYED most of Homestuck, someone who Hussie has successfully appealed to before. When I refer to "the majority", I refer to the majority of people who already liked it.

And if the majority of people who liked your work before suddenly don't like it - and I'm talking about people who were enjoying up to and including just a day or two before the ending came out - then something's wrong.
>>
>>81824387
Humanity still had cultural depictions of angels, of white winged benevolent beings, as opposed to trolls, so they didn't get it from them. Also, that frog's eyes were flashing the colors of the B1 kids, not eternal clockwork colors
>>
Is King Karkuck canon?
>>
>>81824335
but there is concept art of them in hiveswap. if you are right, then joey gets transported to the new universe. there better not be some blatant homestuck ending exposition in the game by showing kanaya or something
>>
>>81824316
Were you the one to post that?

How do you feel about being a meme?
>>
>>81824399
His time line is Alpha time line... So that was his power maybe?
>>
>>81824261
Calliope is the worst because she is played completely straight and exists only for overly saccharine platitudes to the reader.
>>
>>81824374
Everything that happens on the victory platform is exactly the same as with the trolls victory platform. It's VERY CLEARLY stated in the masterpiece that the kids got there with John's retcon powers after a long time of training. And if the door brought them to Caliborn for no apparent reason, why would only the kids show up and not the trolls or Dad?
>>
Could Team Sleuth beat The Felt?
>>
>>81824352
>>81824437

Dave never should've had the "Kill LE" destiny, that should've been John. Dave's arc was great - he started in his Bro's shadow and ended up surpassing him.

Although I have no idea why Hussie would bother bringing back Bro's original sword and not have it be the sword Dave broke.
>>
>>81824335
Do you have anything to back up that claim?
I mean, I know it's been tossed around since forever, but "Universe C" is never named in the comic.
>>
>>81824478
>Some people didn't like the ending
This is subjective and fine.
>Then something's wrong
You're presenting this as objective and this is not the case. As long as one person thinks there's nothing wrong, your point is null.
>>
>>81824546
Well... Even Cronus was destined to kill Lord English. So that wasn't worth much.
>>
File: 1365319011729.png (117 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
1365319011729.png
117 KB, 333x500
>>
File: slick.gif (5 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
slick.gif
5 KB, 650x450
>Slick never got to defeat Lord English and unceremoniously died
I'm still mad.
>>
File: 1351619686869.png (121 KB, 986x611) Image search: [Google]
1351619686869.png
121 KB, 986x611
>>81824495
Yes. I had no clue someone from HSG submitted it to be a banner, but given the amount of homestuck garbage that made it in as well made it less surprising. It's hardly a meme, though.
>>
>>81824399
It wouldn't have mattered anyway because he was powered by the green sun, and in the end it was deactivated.
>>
>>81824610
I suppose, it's more like Spongefan's thing.

God rest his angry petulant soul.
>>
>>81824605
>slick died when the main villain from acts 1-5 didn't
>>
>>81824589
Huh?
>>
>Karkat didn't go god tier
>Will live 80 years and die
>All the other god tiers will live forever without him
bad end
>>
The best thing about HS ending was the majority of trips finally leaving
>>
>>81824478
>And if the majority of people who liked your work before suddenly don't like it

people who hate Homestuck now because the ending needs a confirmed epilogue to explain things is retarded
>>
File: 1417458556637.jpg (256 KB, 3005x2250) Image search: [Google]
1417458556637.jpg
256 KB, 3005x2250
>>81823765
"relax ist sposed to feel like that," she said. "*its"
The girl sloppily refilled his cup, pouring the alcoholic drink practically everywhere while she watched him intently.

John didn't really want to keep drinking, but the insistent girl wasn't picking up on any of his hints at wanting to stop, and the repeated implications that stopping would be "unmannenly" had spurred him recklessly on. Now he was in too deep to not see this through. Not to mention Roxy and Rose had been hi-fiving all night while the three of them drank together, and John already felt like the odd man out because of it.

Still, it was time to stop. "rroxy i'm not really feeling-" his slurred speech halted as he met her unblinking gaze and eerie smile. What was it she just put back into her pocket? Her eyes threatened to bulge out of their sockets as she stared, and he was starting to get creeped-out.

"whass the matter jooohn? need me to take u back 2 ur roooom???" Roxy drawled out, accentuating the question with exaggerated eyelash flutters.
Rose let out a loud *SNRK* watching the two of them. Roxy gave her a quick elbow and Rose only collapsed into giggles, her composure thoroughly unsustainable.

"whaat's.... so... funny" John could feel his consciousness slipping, unable to process the situation any longer. He felt dimly aware of Roxy's shockingly strong arms hooking under his in support - was he falling? The last thing he saw was Rose's wide-ass grin, her eyes dancing back and forth between Roxy and himself as if she could hardly believe the shenanigans that were currently taking place.
>>
>>81824618
>he was powered by the green sun
Although this is not true, if that were the case, his powers as the Lord of Time should make the deactivation of the Green Sun impossible.
>>
File: 1459318424715.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1459318424715.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
QUESTIONS UNANSWERED:

Why did the Guardians know about Skaia?
What was Skaianet?
How did Grandpa somehow make it back from the medium where we saw him on John's planet, to Earth? What was he doing there anyway?
What was the ultimate riddle? What was its answer?
Why did the house on the victory platform flip around?
What happened to DD?
How did Gamzee go to the Caliborn universe?
When did Caliborn ever get the Cairo Overcoat? You'd think it was made from Vriska's pirate coat, but he never alchemizes it during his session and probably won't materialise it after he gets trapped inside Lil Cal.
What was the significance of Dave being destined to kill LE?
What happened to Casey?
What happened to the Felt?
What happened to the sprites?
What happened to Sollux? And Gamzee? And Aradia?
What was the point of creating a new universe if we're not even going to see what the aliens in it look like?
If the troll universe was created by Sburb which is an invention of LE, why did the 48 players in that session never come into play at all?
>>
>>81824698
>Although this is not true,
Is it not? I thought it was, partially why the sun had to be made for shit to happen in the first place.
>>
>>81824492
Remember the ending of Conker's Bad Fur Day?

This is Karkat's epilogue role. Surrounded by crying grubs, Dave and Jade holding hands and Kanaya making out with Rose.
Long live the leader of trollkind.
>>
>>81824654
To be fair, Terezi and Kanaya will die eventually as well, albeit later than Karkat.

As for the other trolls, Vriska and Aradia went god tier, but Sollux didn't. He might die even sooner than Karkat. That is, if Vriska, Aradia and Sollux are still alive after Act 7
>>
>>81824654
they have Jane
>>
People liking the ending makes me even more sad.
>>
>>81824711
>What was the ultimate riddle?
What do you call a dumb horse man who wastes everyone's time?

>What was its answer?
Hussie Zahaak.
>>
>>81824542
It would take them months to defeat a single member and years to defeat LE.
>>
>>81824711
>Why did the Guardians know about Skaia?
Why wouldn't they?

>What was Skaianet?
A company that Mom cooked up to distribute SBURB

>How did Grandpa somehow make it back from the medium where we saw him on John's planet, to Earth? What was he doing there anyway?
I don't remember if they ever give an actual explanation, but that was a thing for a while, so I think they did.

>What was the ultimate riddle? What was its answer?
I think that was just another thing about making the universe

I'm not going to go through the rest of these but we see Aradia in the flash.
>>
>>81824757
it's not the ending
>>
>>81824698
>he was powered by the green sun
>Although this is not true
How come it isn't? The time powers are his but he couldn't have used them to the extent he did without it, not to mention reality shattering lasers.
>>
>>81824712
Yeah the Green Sun had to exist in order to set in motion events that would lead to English's creation. If you could prevent the existence of the Green Sun you would prevent English from being created. But that's not how it was played.

English might get some powers from the Green Sun, which he would have inherited from Doc Scratch. But it seems pretty clear to me that his ultimate powers were obtained from the immortality clock.
>>
File: 1347494112265.gif (34 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
1347494112265.gif
34 KB, 650x450
>>81824682
>roxy roofies john

...go on
>>
>>81824711
> What was the ultimate riddle?
How to return all that time spent on Homestuck from Hussie.
>>
>>81824542
Probably. They're the good guy version of the Midnight Crew after all.
>>
>>81824668
It isn't.
People get satisfaction of complete plots. Right now, it is still incomplete, yet is declared to be over.
>>
>>81824779
Grandpa founded Skaianet, not mom.
He's the one who mined all the data from the Frog Ruins.
>>
>>81824539
>why would only the kids show up and not the trolls or Dad?
For the same reason Terezi is missing from the clipshow. I have no idea.

But you're right about it stating that John uses his retcon powers to jump. The door just really stuck out to me because it seemed like a consequence of Vriska using the juju, but maybe I'm probably just over-analyzing. That said, it feels poorly written that the kids just wait and suddenly gank Caliborn, even though it's mentioned in masterpiece. That line of action feels likes it's lacking a strong motivation outside of "Let's go fight the big bad skeleton kid!"
>>
>>81824810
>yet is declared to be over

It isn't over
>>
>>81824815
Right, forgot. Been a while and all.
>>
I need more content for Rose abusing her position as John's server player to lightly dominate and humiliate him
>>
>>81824816
>That line of action feels likes it's lacking a strong motivation outside of "Let's go fight the big bad skeleton kid!"

They do it so that they can ensure LE's creation, so that he may later be defeated.

Remember, they have a Seer. They know they have to do it.
>>
>>81824816
terezi fucking killed herself
>>
>>81824493
It's probably just a coincidence wink wink thing. They are 10,000 dollar characters...
>>
>>81824779
>but we see Aradia in the flash.
Yeah, I think the anon got that.
I think the anon was referring to her ultimate fate, along with the fates of Sollux and Vriska, who all should be able to survive the exploding dreambubbles but might not survive the black hole.
>>
>>81824464
Caliborn did nothing wrong

> killed calliope

Natural part of the way cherubs develop

> hurt gamzee

Gamzee doesn't mind

> killed trolls

Who already died and are a villainous mass murdering species anyway

He even led to the creation of universes

All he ever did was mind his own business.
>>
File: 1379365508034.gif (10 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
1379365508034.gif
10 KB, 650x450
>>81824797
I can't
I'm too drunk
You can infer the entire rest of the story anyway god damn where's your imagination
>>
>>81824734
>Karkat being forced to puppysit for Dave and Jade because he's apparently so good with grubs
>>
I haven't been fucked over by an anime ending like this since Elfin Lied.
>>
>>81824831
An epilogue comes after a story. Homestuck is over.

Stop being in denial.
>>
>>81824862
They don't have to do jack shit anymore. John can retcon anything he wants. Why would they get stuck in a juju for a million years if they can just teleport to before he became invincible and kill him then?
>>
>>81823412
Spades Slick, Jack Noir did more than any other character in the fucking comic and literally started as pawns.
>>
>>81824898
Besides, Jack killed Calliope!
>>
>>81824907
What did Elfin lie about?
>>
>>81824554
The Earth Calliborn and Calliope were raised on is B2 Earth which Jade bought into the new universe.
>>
>>81824898
> villainous mass murdering species
Only Alternian ones who corrupted by Doc.
Why kill harmless Mitunas in masse?
>>
>>81824862
>Remember, they have a Seer. They know they have to do it.
Then they know how it turns out, too. That's even worse. It means fatalism won, and LE was originally the embodiment of fatalism. But it seems like Hussie decided to throw the themes from Act 5 out the window.
>>
>>81824906
>"Uncle Karkat, didn't you used to date daddy?"
>>
>>81824757
We don't like it, we're just trying to salvage answers so we can get any slight satisfaction out of it.

>>81824786
Keep believing this.
>>
>>81824862
>they have a Seer
They actually have two, and every party member is a god tier too. Man, now it really feels like they could have handled Collide better. The fraymotifs were great, but it in retrospect it didn't feel like a battle of the gods.
>>
>>81824985
Beforus trolls are worthless wastes of air, undeserving of life and certainly not afterlife. He did paradox space a service.

Also what was the horrorterrors? They were a thing for a while weren't they? What happened to them? Where'd they come from?
>>
>>81823678
>And the fact was that the rule about protagonist and antagonist facing each other wasn't broken.
Yes it was. It doesn't matter that you can infer that it happened. It didn't happen in the comic.
>>
File: pure art skill.png (556 KB, 1248x435) Image search: [Google]
pure art skill.png
556 KB, 1248x435
As far as I can speculate, there are 2 possibilities for what happened. Given that Animestuck was 100% Caliborn/LE's work, that means LE is still alive. This means that he either:
1. Killed everyone and entered the new universe alone.
2. Was defeated/trapped in the juju but not killed.

Either way, he now has the time to show of his mastery of anime and manga. If #1 is true, then that's it, Homestuck is over and the epilogue will just be LE gloating. However, if #2 is true, then the story is far from over, and act 7 is not yet finished (notice no END OF ACT 7 title). What will come in the epilogue in this case is a total mystery, but can potentially be the wrapping up of the loose plot points we all deserve.
>>
>>81823898

It wasn't a hole until he used it. It was tangible before that.
>>
I NEED FICS THAT FIT INTO THE CANON TIMELINE OF EVENTS
FUCK
>>
>>81824898
What about the millions of universes LE has appeared in and destroyed and trillions of trillions of lifeforms, along with countless dream ghosts he murdered?
>>
>>81825046
48 PLAYER SQUIDDLE SESSION
>>
No, seriously, does Terezi x Equius exist?
>>
>>81825072
I got babyfics, does that count
>>
>>81825046
So if a species is too nice, they're a complete waste of life because they're soft, but at the same time if they're murderous assholes they're also not worth life because they're not good?
Oh, okay?
>>
>>81825076
>along with countless dream ghosts he murdered?
You can't murder ghosts, anon.
Ghostbusting is 100% a-ok
>>
>>81825078
144 scalemate session
>>
>>81825110
UNLESS ITS ABOUT BABY FUCKING
>>
>>81824963
>The Earth Calliborn and Calliope were raised on is B2 Earth
That was fairly clear
>which Jade bought into the new universe.
But do we know it stays there? And we also don't know for how long Cal's parents chased each other. It's implied they move through large swatches of space.

Physical movement between universes is possible, it was done by the Condesce to get to earth. For all we know, the father destroyed the planet in the A1/2 universe. Perhaps it's even supposed to be Beforus.
>>
>>81825078

I wonder how many players you could get into a session without it turning to absolute chaos
>>
File: 1418098416129.png (210 KB, 700x623) Image search: [Google]
1418098416129.png
210 KB, 700x623
>>81824682
You know I kinda get the feeling that John getting date-raped wasn't quite what anon meant with "make it sugary fucking sweet".
>>
>>81824215

The Cherubs are confined to their universe, read the fucking comic. Lord English's parents were normal Cherubs who happened to live in the galaxy the kids and trolls moved into.
>>
>>81824711
More questions:

What the hell do blood powers do?
What was the point of ~ATH?
Why did Condy need for Rose to play the rain?
What was the point of the Yellow Yard?
How did Rose's mom and Grandpa Harley gain access to Sburb?
How/who created Sburb?
What was the deal with LOWAA?
At what point does Vriska find out her "future intel" on [s]Collide?
How did Caliborn get the ring?
If there are countless paradox ghosts of every character, where were there no more Arenea ghosts?
Why does Gamzee have death immunity?
Why the fuck is Hussie such a hack?
>>
WAIT

HOW WAS THE CONDESCE BOTH ON PRE-SCRATCH AND POST-SCRATCH EARTH?
>>
>>81825119
Not as a species, they are just useless shit characters where a lot of time and effort was spent, we could have used the months it took to produce those flash games for something better and about the dozens of characters we already had.
>>
Have they confirmed whether the troll planet in Hiveswap is Alternia or not?
>>
File: Aizen.png (738 KB, 954x577) Image search: [Google]
Aizen.png
738 KB, 954x577
Post YFW the comic returns with a huge PSYCHE and we go see the real ending where Caliborn and his ANIME MASTERPIECE ending is defeated.
>>
>>81824464
Honestly the fact that they explicitly mentioned Caliborn having a learning disability made me sympathize with him more than most other characters in the comic. One of the few characters to better himself in spite of his weaknesses and everyone still thinks he's just some asshole.
>>
>>81824815
>you have to excavate the data for SBURB
>then turn it into a functioning video game
>then mass produce and distribute said game and hope paradox space ensures the chosen ones get it
SBURB is hard.
>>
>>81825153
Well how else is she supposed to rape him, he can literally turn into wind if he can concentrate at all.
>>
>>81825159
Cherubs aren't "Confined", they exist in every universe as part of it's biology. Viruses and Immune system.

Read. The fucking. Comic.
>>
>>81825187
He's great and you are right about this, but also he's an asshole. Not just an asshole, but an asshole and it' easy to dislike him.
>>
>>81825159
>The Cherubs are confined to their universe
I'm pretty sure the adults aren't. Calliope/born obviously is. Otherwise why did the green snakes play a role in Beforan mythology?
>>
>>81825151
You literally can't lose with 300 players like in /hst/ session because everyone of them could do something useful and imbalanced.
>>
>>81825180
Hiveswap isn't happening, don't worry about it.
>>
>>81825062
He wasn't trapped in the juju, he was trapped in the universe with the black hole.
>>
>>81825176

What exactly was the point of the Condesce anyway

I completely forget
>>
>>81825151
I'm curious to see what the prototypings end up looking like
>>
>>81825234
Just give me an actual answer you jaded twat.
>>
Was The Grand Highblood a LE-worshipping weirdo too?
>>
>>81825143
>>81824554

You seem to be severely uninformed on how cosmology in Homestuck works.

You can't just fly from one universe to another, universes are physical fucking frogs in the middle of a session.

Are you suggesting that cherubs/the Condesce fly out of the frog, out of the session, randomly around the Furthest Ring, into a different session, and into that session's frog? Do you not realize how dumb that would be?

The Condesce got to the kids' universe via one of the various portals that exist between it and the troll universe. Cherubs wouldn't know about those if they haven't played SBURB.
>>
>>81825161
> where were there no more Arenea ghosts
Probably because Aranea wasn't retarded. Same for why there isn't that much humans ghost. Lack of doomed versions.
>>
>>81825176
I dont know if the batterwitch was Cindy on both. I feel like it was just a joke at first but like every joke in homestuck became plot relevant later in the story.
>>
>>81825254
They haven't It's implied it isn't Alternia, because a different first guardian (Axalotl) was shown.

It might be Beforus. Have we seen any adult trolls yet? Did Beforus have any adults?
>>
>>81825184
>Homestuck will never have it's own Le Kukukuku Man
>>
>>81825215

>Making stupid assumptions

I'll spell it out in simple terms that you understand then.

Each Cherub is confined to the universe in which they were born.
>>
>>81825132
He can vaporize them with his beam though. Then it's double death.
Which means nothing happens to you.
Ever again.
>>
>>81825314
> who is vriska
>>
>>81825309
Beforus had adults. Like the Alpha versions of the Beta Trolls
>>
>>81825229
Except good luck beating opponents prototyped 300x times, or a 300x Black King. Not to mention the difficulty of navigating through all the planets would be an absolute nightmare logistically.
>>
>>81825134
No
I mean them having babies
>>
>>81825229
Wouldn't all the enemies be prototyped 300 times though? The imps would probably murder you before you gain any useful abilities.
>>
>>81825291
>The Condesce got to the kids' universe via one of the various portals that exist between it and the troll universe.
She transportalized her entire flagship?
>>
File: 1358725818539.jpg (107 KB, 846x904) Image search: [Google]
1358725818539.jpg
107 KB, 846x904
>>
>>81825229
That's 300-600 prototypings, anon.

Look at the cluster fuck the troll BK was with just 12
>>
>>81825291
Wait a moment.
But, they're just physical frogs right? Jack Noir could kill one with Green Miles and everything.
By that logic there's absolutely no reason you couldn't fly out a Frog, the same way you fly out a session. What are you going to end up smearing against it's slimy cosmic skin or something?
>>
File: The End..png (161 KB, 295x320) Image search: [Google]
The End..png
161 KB, 295x320
>The epilogue is just Hussie being passive-agressive towards the fanbase, saying "Who cares?" to almost every question we have.
>Final page of Homestuck is Hussie riding off into the sunset on a robo pony with a very fat vriska being dragged behind him, framed by the words "YOU'RE WELCOME"
>>
>>81825348
Yeah, but so had Alternia, and we all know those went off-planet.
>>
>>81825377
>>81825351
Just prototype them with something weak instead of Quran and Holy Bible.
>>
>>81825351
>>81825377
common enemies hardly ever inherit more than a couple prototyping characteristics
like, we never see an imp that displays all 4 kids' prototypings at once, much less all 12 trolls'
it's just the last boss that shows them all
>>
>>81825309
that axolotl may actually be a limeblood lusus
>>
>>81825377
reminded me of MACROSTUCK where it was a thousand player session and there were guilds set up for players.
skaia was such a non euclidean mess you needed a team of space and time players to navigate it.
>>
>>81825403
We don't have things to prototype that give the enemy magic powers and psychic deathscreams.
>>
>>81825291
>>81825382
>The Condesce got to the kids' universe via one of the various portals that exist between it and the troll universe. Cherubs wouldn't know about those if they haven't played SBURB.

What the unholy fuck are you talking about

She just flew there, and it took a while.
>>
>>81825247
The Condesce is really fun. You can tell she was something planned for a very long time but really poorly implemented.
It seems to me that Hussie just introduced so much shit he planned to eventually expand upon but simply never got the chance to as the comic grew out of control and he just forgot about or simply didn't have the time to tackle. It seems stupid to me that Jack Noir, the comic's major villain (LE being a side villain, that never actually does anything villainous) was defeated by a side character and just didn't get any conclusion. Calliope gets to be in the ending but Jack doesn't. That's some BS. He should have been on the victory platform stabbing Karkat.
>>
>>81825229
>assuming one person couldn't slaughter off 200 players with the right circumstances
>>
Imagine how shitty having Gamzeesprite as a guide. He'd be worse than Erisol
>>
>>81825409
Honest to god if he did something like this I would be satisfied. I would be satisfied with the ACT 7 flash now if he posted "the end fuck off *ollies outie*"

Homestuck ending as a joke is something im totally cool with
>>
>>81825328
Aranea used the term 'Galaxy', or something like that to confine one's territory. Each one only oversees so many light years. That implies there are multiple cherubs, not just a single one or two.

It wouldn't even make sense, reproductive wise for there only to be two or less.
>>
B1 and B2 are the same universe, right? Otherwise how was Jack able to use the red miles on B2 Earth?
>>
>>81825377
Just prototype using Carl the Cuck. BK would immediately surrender and apologize.
>>
>>81824898
We need a Caliborn apologist bingo
>>
File: Wizardology16.jpg (219 KB, 700x847) Image search: [Google]
Wizardology16.jpg
219 KB, 700x847
>>81825309
>>81824493

For fucks sake Hiveswap sends Joey to the new universe in the far future and not Alternia doesn't it

Hussie planned this all along, part of the vagueness of the ending is because Hiveswap deals with it.

GET THE TRUE ENDING OF HOMESTUCK ON APRIL 13, 2018, FOR JUST 50 BOONDOLLARS
>>
>>81825336
>Implying Vriska could ever pull an Aizen
Even in my fondest fakest wishes could that not happen
Vriska kinda sucks man
>>
>>81825474

Yes? No one said otherwise. You need to work on reading comprehension.
>>
File: clout.png (146 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
clout.png
146 KB, 800x400
>>81825501
Caliborn is the hardest working character in the comic and if he wasn't a "villain" he would deserve to win.

but he also wouldnt be so fucking hilarious if he wasn't such an evil little shit
>>
>>81825442
How did she fly from the pre-Scratch universe to post-Scratch?
>>
>>81825423
Yeah but they do still get stronger. Look at the enemies that John fights on the Beat Mesa by the time all 4 kids have entered, they're ridiculously overpowered.
>Just prototype them with something weak instead of Quran and Holy Bible
>Do this anyway
>The imps are now religious extremists trying to Allah Akbar you
Great job, yeah don't do that.
>>
>>81825560
How did Bec Noir's Red Miles reach post-Scratch earth?
>>
>>81825546
Well... He wasn't a real villain. His only bas move is killing Calliope and it is normal for his species. Lord English is much more than Caliborn.
>>
>>81825594
Each Bslick contains every iteration of a universe.
>>
Are there any other stories with characters like Caliborn? Almost every line of dialogue Caliborn speaks is gold. The Cadence (if thats the right word) of how he speaks is hilarious to me.
>>
>>81825594
Frog contains all of the timelines.
>>
>>81825596
>His only bas move is killing Calliope
He didn't, Jack Noir did.
>>
>>81825572
Don't worry I'll just prototype all my skeleton stuff
Then I get a skelesprite and the enemies are frail
done and done
>>
>>81825621
Sonichu
>>
>There is a universe where this happened not Jasprose
fuckin hussie
>>
File: tumblr_mawu13aXck1rf5m2fo2_400.jpg (74 KB, 400x382) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mawu13aXck1rf5m2fo2_400.jpg
74 KB, 400x382
hey did we ever find out the troll ancestors lands?
>>
>>81825594
They don't, that was DD
>>
>>81825645
underling skeletons are freakishly durable, though
>>
>>81825615
>>81825635
So doesn't that mean it is physically possible to travel between timelines?
>>
File: tumblr_mad99z2urP1qgm89fo1_250.gif (22 KB, 212x310) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mad99z2urP1qgm89fo1_250.gif
22 KB, 212x310
>>81825654
Shit
>>
>>8182471
(1/3)
>Why did the Guardians know about Skaia?
They were players in another life. Let's assume that every player subconsciously shares some knowledge with their scratchway self (the Sufferer is extreme example due to his blood mutation and/or aspect).

>What was Skaianet?
A company that made Sburb into a game from the code in frog temple. It was created by Grandpa for this purpose (and to do experiments with the things the game provides like the appearifiers. They probably extracted the code for those specific machines from the overall code of the game.)

>How did Grandpa somehow make it back from the medium where we saw him on John's planet, to Earth? What was he doing there anyway?
Teleporters under the lift in frog temple/on prospit/derse. He just knew he had to go there (to provide the pistols, to help John, etc.). We know SBURB can insert some things into players mind (like every session there is/are player/s with the code of "connecting to the Green Sun" to make first guardian.

>What was the ultimate riddle? What was its answer?

>Why did the house on the victory platform flip around?
Dunno.

>What happened to DD?
Probably dead and in green sun black hole since it ate whole paradox space (I guess it also ate the new frog that they made in act 7 but since it has its own timeline everything that happened in that universe happened before it was consumed by the hole)

>How did Gamzee go to the Caliborn universe?
The explosion of Lord Jack's had created a portal to Caliborn's session. He got sucked there, went back in time on post apo. earth to the time of cherubs hatching and brought them up.
>>
>>81825645
You're going to defeat fucking Skeletons man? I think you must be either joking or some kind of DnD Paladin experienced in slaying the undead.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 153

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.