[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ignoring the post-Dil seasons which we all know were terrible,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: rugrats.png (1 MB, 1409x1023) Image search: [Google]
rugrats.png
1 MB, 1409x1023
Ignoring the post-Dil seasons which we all know were terrible, was Rugrats a good show?
>>
Watch it for yourself and form an opinion
>>
>>81821482
Eh.
>>
>>81821534
I am, I want to know /co/'s general opinion.
>>
I liked post-Dil
>>
The early seasons were the best. The revival seasons were ok. Most people don't like post-Dil. Never met anyone that liked it post-Kimi.
>>
File: it was a good show.jpg (26 KB, 680x394) Image search: [Google]
it was a good show.jpg
26 KB, 680x394
Post-Dil can eat shit and die.

I still enjoy the pre-movie seasons for what they were. If you haven't watched it since you were a kid, watching it through again is worth it merely for the adult jokes that probably went over your head.

It's not AMAZING but it is probably the best TV show out there whose main characters are babies. After Dil entered the picture, it felt like the writing made the babies literally retarded when before they were just... curious, a little dumb, and learning.

The only show that seems to hit that childlike fever dream button even in a remotely similar way is occasionally Clarence.
>>
I still like it, but it hasn't really aged all that well.

Possibly some of the best episodes were the ones where the babies barely talk and just explore as hi-jinks ensue.
>>
>>81821482
I'm actually in the middle of rewatching this series because I never really watched it when it was on the air.

So far, so good but I'm only in S1
>>
>>81823556
Only 170 episode to go then my friend.
>>
Nope
>>
KINGFISHER 9000
>>
>>81821482
I used to like it when I was young, only because it was popular. Now, I'm no longer interested in this show because the animation has dated real badly and the premise is often cringe worthy since the main characters are infants but it was Angelica who is hard to watch.
>>
>>81821482
Why does Tommy stand feet inwards?
>>
>>81831392
Because he hasn't developed kneecaps yet. Your kneecaps develop by the time you turn 3.
>>
>>81831426
Ah, I see.
>>
Season 1 and the first half of Season 2 is hit and miss, which is normal for most shows as they start out and develop their style.

Mid-Late Season 2 and Season 3 are great. There's good writing, good humor and plenty of adult jokes.

The post-revival/pre-movie seasons are hit and miss.

Post-movie is horrible.
>>
>>81831392
Because he's sitting down.
>>
Anyone else really, really love the Rugrats movie?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.