[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Slams a normal human being at Mach 1 through multiple brick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 9
File: I wanna snap his neck so bad.jpg (135 KB, 770x527) Image search: [Google]
I wanna snap his neck so bad.jpg
135 KB, 770x527
>Slams a normal human being at Mach 1 through multiple brick walls during his first few minutes of screen time
>Insists on turning Luthor in unharmed later on in the movie

What the fuck is wrong with this psycho? Is he just racist?
>>
It's called bad writing

I don't know why you guys keep trying so hard to understand this movie
>>
The guy had a gun to his girlfriend's head. How else could he have taken him out besides super speed?
>>
>>81813323
super negotiation
>>
That guy was fine
Pay attention next time low IQ individual
>>
holy shit superman broke the walls himself and the guy was just flying without hitting anything. how are you all so dumb
>>
>>81813226

>Is he just racist?

He's a pretty smart guy, so he probably is.
>>
>multiple brick walls
It's Africa, those "bricks" are mud and newspaper.
>>
>>81813226

he literally said that he did not kill a person in the Africa scene, you retard.
>>
>>81813323
why is this superman so shit?

super returns supes would have just flown in and crumpled the gun in tenths of a second.
>>
Batman is mad Lol. Batman kills like 6 guys.
>>
>>81813226
>he just racist?
Batman just racist.
>>
>>81813323
Heat vision on the gun. Super speeding Lois out of the way. instead of checking the guy through walls Catching the bullet before it reaches her.
>>
I watched this movie my stepsiblings today. It felt very cluttered, like they were trying to do too much at once and refused to devote a decent amount of time to any one scene. I was actually pleased with Affleck's portrayal of Bruce Wayne, but not so much with his Batman. The biggest issue was his dialogue. Almost every line spoken by Affleck while in costume had me mentally cringing.

Also, I felt that the costume was very unflattering to Affleck. The costume actually made him look overweight, the cowl made it look like he had no neck, and it was clearly not tailored specifically for his face, or if it was, they didn't do a good job of it. In all previous Batman films, regardless of their issues, the masks were obviously sculpted with their specific actors in mind. Affleck's cheeks looked like they were popping out of the cowl whenever he wore it. It just looked bad.

Also, that earlier line by Snyder about how Batman's death count was justified as "manslaughter" not only retarded, but an out and out lie. During the car chase scene, when the guys were shooting at Batman, Batman shot back with his car's in-built machinegun. The bullets hit the enemy car directly and it exploded, almost definitely killing everyone inside. That's not manslaughter. He deliberately shot a machinegun at them and it resulted in their deaths. Later on, he does the same thing with his jet. I'm not necessarily complaining that Batman's killing in these films. I have long since resigned myself to the inevitability that Batman in film will always take lives. The only ones who didn't to my knowledge are West and Clooney. I'm just annoyed that Snyder just won't admit that his Batman is a killer. Also, considering his completely excessive methods in this film, I'm a bit confused as to why the GCPD is still openly supporting him. Even if they're okay with his actions, shouldn't they at least publicly pretend that that they're opposed to him?
>>
>>81813226
As others pointed out, he didn't kill him

ALSO there was a bit of, you know, character development throughout the movie in case you have missed it. But i guess you were too busy nitpicking to find things wrong with this movie so all the other kids would think you are cool for agreeing with them
>>
File: image.gif (421 KB, 221x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
421 KB, 221x200
>>81814297
Im not reading this wall of text. Meme arrows are good for condensing your snowflake opinion into something readable.
>>
>>81814263
>heat vision
It ignites the gunpowder and the gun goes off.
>>
>>81814445
Okay.
>>
>>81814379
>you know, character development throughout the movie in case you have missed it

Explain.
>>
>>81814379
How did Superman's character develop to be more against killing at the end of the film compared to the start? Can you name a single scene that conveyed any inkling of this change?

You're essentially right though, Snyder wanted a super-cool action scene, so he made Superman literally smash a normal man through brick walls and then say 'lol, hes not dead.'.
>>
>>81814452
also, i should rewatch man of steel, but isn't the heat vision with this superman too strong to do precise work?
>>
>>81813323
Why didn't Superman save Jimmy?

Aren't they pals?
>>
>>81813226
>it's almost as if his own hands are indestructible and could take the impact for that guy, if only he had super invulnerability right?
>>
>>81814473
>>81814468
He was always against killing, but his main goal was still the protection of his own world. Which is why he did try to beat the terrorist, but only because Lois was there, not because they were a threat to innocent people. By encountering batman, who does try to save innocent people "by any means necessary" he saw the opposite kind of hero. In the end both realized they had to take something from the other to become better people. This means even a monster like Luthor had to be protected and can't just be dealt by a vigilante, no matter how much he thinks his actions are just.

This is what i meant, you guys were too distracted by trying to find things wrong with it (Look guys, Rotten tomato give it a shit score, so let's see for ourselves everything that is wrong with it!) that you completely neglected to actually pay attention
>>
>>81814552
Oh, so you can't name any scenes? That's cool, you should have just said so.
>>
>>81814263
>Heat vision on the gun.
This isn't the comicbooks there nothing showing that his heat vision is precise enough to do that.
>Super speeding Lois out of the way.
Yeah that totally wouldn't fuck Lois up.
>>
>>81814029
>>81814110
Hello, new friends, it's a picking time!
>>
>>81814603
Well, fuck, I mean nit picking.
>>
>>81814586
Why doesn't he just grab the fucking gun? He doesn't mind slamming some guy's skull through a brick wall, but he's afraid of straining his wrist?
>>
>superspeedblitz to the guy and yank his hand away

Would probably break his hand/arm but at least he wouldn't smirk like an asshole before obviously mudering a person by ramming them at high speed during several solid brick walls.

God I fucking hated Superman in BvS. What an asshole.
>>
>>81814552
>protection of his own world
I'd love it if his alien mind meant that was actually the case, but from the first movie it really doesn't seem like it. As I see it he's just narrowminded and stupid, as well as being badly written.
>>
>>81814577
What "scenes"? Character development doesn't happen in one line, unless you count shit movies. It's a progress over several scenes, or heck, over several movies.
And i could properly show you cases of the development, if, you know, i had the dvd, which i don't think is out yet
>>
>>81814586
>This isn't the comicbooks there nothing showing that his heat vision is precise enough to do that.
The movie itself could show it. In fact, if in Man of Steel the argument is that he's new and has no control over his powers because he's never tried using them before, then doing things that require precision like heating the gun or moving Lois out of the way would be a good visual cue that he's got more refined and controlled in the use of his superpowers after eighteen months of using them regularly.

But I guess that wouldn't fit the "there's always a consequence and bad shit HAS to happen" thing Snyder is going for.
>>
>>81814552
>The movie is actually really good if you make up a bunch of bullshit in your head to convince yourself it's great and shut out the entire rest of the world and the movie itself.
>>
Why didn't superman just save his mom? How did he not know she was captured? If he can hear Lois' heartbeat all the way in Africa can't he have heard his own mother screaming for help?
>>
>>81814586
>This isn't the comicbooks there nothing showing that his heat vision is precise enough to do that.
So you need it spoonfed to you?
>>
>>81814689
Superman hates killing people, and even hates brutally fighting people.
That's why he screamed and cried after killing Zod in MoS.
That's why he attempted to stop Batman as both Clark Kent and Superman.
That's why he let Lex Luthor live.

At no point during MoS or BvS was Superman okay with killing people, and thus at no point did he grow to become not okay with killing people.

This scene was just some nonsensical action that Snyder threw in to look cool, and has nothing to do with character development. The lengths fans like will go to lie to themselves about films like this is just laughable.

>Reminder Snyder decided not to have Superman and Batman have any meaningful discussions, because he thought talking in costumes looked lame.
>>
>>81814473
Things that should be lethal not killing people is nothing new
Did you play akrham assylum. At least some of those things should have died from something after being left lying there with all those broken bones
>>
>>81814756
>This scene was just some nonsensical action that Snyder threw in to look cool, and has nothing to do with character development.
Everything on screen informs character. You don't get to pull the "it just looked cool" thing and then act like the movie has a greater meaning of thematic consistency. It's one or the other. Either it's a disjointed mess of "cool" or it's actually got some thought behind it. Pick one.
>>
>>81814693
>>81814577

>can't name any scenes
>The movie itself could show it

>I can't think for myself and need the movie to spoon feed me every little detail.
>>
>>81814778
It's a disjointed mess of cool with some semblance of plot and character, like every other b-grade action flick out there.
>>
>>81814738
Why didn't Batman know that Clark's mom's name was Martha? Why did he fail to do any research at all? He painstakingly came up wit ha plan to take down Superman, to the point of even more or less predicting that the fight will take them into the building and ultimately land them relatively close to the Kryptonite spear he deliberately embedded on a specific floor just before the fight started. And yet he couldn't at least do a background check of Kent and learn all he could about him, his past, his family, his personality? For a guy who's supposed to be all about suspicion and paranoia, he does shit research.

It's not even like he didn't know that Superman was Clark Kent. Okay, so let's say that maybe Bruce didn't know that this reporter who looked shockingly like Superman wearing glasses was actually Superman. Let's say that he didn't look into Superman's activities, specifically who he constantly saved on a regular basis, and put two and two together. Let's say he had no idea. He had a drive with all the information Luthor had collected on Superman. Just a quick look at the name "Clark Joseph Kent" should have been enough for Bruce to research any amount of info on the guy. But apparently, he didn't see fit to do that.
>>
>>81814476
He cauterizes a wound with it, so....
>>
>>81814803
There's a difference between reading between the lines and making things up to make retarded moments less retarded.
>>
>>81813323

Superman would have at least tried to talk him down first. Snyderman had a smirk on his damn face
>>
>>81814756
>Reminder Snyder decided not to have Superman and Batman have any meaningful discussions, because he thought talking in costumes looked lame.

Lol, it's funny how Hack Snyder share the same opinion as mine. I cringe every time these Bozos talk to each other in their stupid costume.
>>
>>81814835
>It's murdertime
>>
File: dia de los muertos.png (907 KB, 1060x530) Image search: [Google]
dia de los muertos.png
907 KB, 1060x530
>people blame superman for not saving anyone while being punched around by Zodd
>meanwhile in the last fight of the Avengers, they spend their time talking and watching Banner in his motorcycle while NY was under heavy attack
>Ironman kills terrorists and was an arms dealer
>Superman doesn't even kill the warlord and even gets shit on for bringing unbalance in a political conflict in the movie itself
>captain america kills nazis and let half of shield get killed in TWS
>Superman kills Zodd and suffers because he had to kill
>sacrifices himself to stop another global disaster
>an airport gets destroyed during civil war
>supermans and batmans conflict hardly does any damage to the public and it was Lex who did most of the damage anyway
>hurrdurr Cap is more inspiring because he is always smiling and quipping, Superman should've quipped more and everything would've been ok
>Batman and superman should never kill and they always should find a way

Superman-fags and Batman-fags are cancer.
>>
>>81815603
>hurrdurr Cap is more inspiring because he is always smiling and quipping, Superman should've quipped more and everything would've been ok
Tbh yeah

Why won't Snyder just include smiles and quips? It would fix most of his movie's problems.
>>
>>81815603
>>81815705
>quib and humor
This, just make capeshit being capeshit and nothing more than that. Only manchild and kids took comic book seriously.
>>
Holy shit girls I'm sorry your movie sucked but why can't you just let it go already.
>>
>>81815705
>Why won't Snyder just include smiles and quips?
Because he would be creating entertainment and not art.
>>
>>81813226
Same reason that Batman didn't brand Luthor at the end: white privilege
>>
>>81815783
art can be entertaining too. Snyder nails the cinematic look and feel. but there's no substances in any of the scenes.

it's funny cause after hearing the same lines over and over in the trailers. I went into the movie expecting it to have new material that would further explain plots. but ended up happening is I've heard every single line from every single scene cause the entire movie just feels like trailer bait. a compilation of 4-5 minute clips that are randomly strung together since they're trying to tell 5 stories at once.
>>
>>81814880
Shut up Goyer, you're the first one Warner will throw under the bus.
>>
>>81815847
>nails the cinematic look
Just because a movie looks like a movie doesn't mean it is good.
>>
>Superman only smiles twice; before he fucks, and before he dies

I like the movie and Cavill, but come on.
>>
>>81813226
Snyder really hates Jesus.
>>
>>81813226
>mach 1
>he doesn't think he would hit the walls with his fist of body before letting them hit the nigger so he wouldn't kill them

>>81813285
>bad writting
>not idiocy on behalf of the viewer
Cinema is dead, bury it.
>>
>>81816877
I like this bait.
>>
>>81813226
No body = no death.

Checkmate, atheist.
>>
>>81814042
Snyder Supes is fucking retarded.
>>
>>81814813
That was close up, Clark was a whole room away from the gun.
>>
>>81816811
I didn't say it was a good movie.

it had some good parts. but there a lot that's wrong with it that ruins even some of the better parts.
>>
>>81814297
When did Nolans Batman murder people? In Batman Begins doesn't really count at the temple because at most it would be manslaughter and even then Batman didn't even really directly kill anyone. He actually was just trying to cause a distraction and it turned into explosions. I can't really remember one time Batman actively murdered someone in Nolans films. I could be wrong but I can't recall it.
>>
>>81814498
They didn't have time to become pals.
>>
>>81817375
He didn't.

Even his vehicles had guns and explosives but he only used it for gettaways
>>
>>81814498
Because Superman wanted to send a message to Lois
>If you ever leave me, you'll end up just like him!
>>
>>81814618

Maybe it'll become a new meme.
>>
>>81814042
/pol/ pls goeht
>>
>>81813226
So much of these movies is literally just remade scenes from the first five movies. So yeah, Superman throws normal guys around, abusing his powers because he knows they won't die like at the end of Superman II, but he also turns in criminals, also like the end of Superman II, and he flies around looking for pussy instead of saving lives like in Superman Returns, which is coincidentally where the modern Lex comes from; he's nothing like Gene Hackman's, but then neither was Kevin Spacey.
>>
>>81817375
He tackled Two-Face to death
>>
>>81814126

That supes was OP as fuck. He had his shit together when it came to his powers.
>>
>>81818295
That was an accident though, and even then it made him go into retirement.
>>
>>81818512
It was murder
>>
>>81817375
He tell himself he simply let al goul die but it's quite clear he killed him.
>>
>>81817290
He had more experience in BvS. He could've heated the gun handle to make the dude drop it, or maybe burn his leg slightly.
>>
>>81813226
How does manhandling an evil warlord make you a psycho?
>>
>>81815783
Comedy is a form of art.
>>
>>81818598
It was manslaughter at best, and even then he did it to save a little kid.
>>
>>81814297

I rewatched it yesterday and I was able to pretend that most of the people in the Batmobile chase could have survived offscreen, if I just imagine they were all "thrown clear" from the explosions or had rubber bones. Also, Superman was right behind him so he could have been sneakily saving people offscreen.

As for later in the movie, he doesn't ever really shoot anyone directly with a gun. The worst thing he does is shoot the guy's gas tank, but that's taken from DKR so it gets a pass.

He's brutal for sure, but in my headcanon vehicle deaths don't count. That's just how chases work in movies. Cars go boom.
>>
>>81818717
>but that's taken from DKR so it gets a pass
Sorta. In TDKR he shoots a mutant, but there's no flamthrower or explosion.
And it's fairly clear that he doesn't kill the guy he shoots (in TDKR).
>>
>>81818683
Maybe for you but not for those people that like to create deep movies for adult viewers like me.

Comedy is for Disney shit that kids and retards like.
>>
>>81817984

To be fair, superman puts metropolis first before saving Lois in the climax of returns so that was impressive.
>>
Why are so many people afraid to acknowledge batman kills in movies
There's literally nothing wrong with it
Just watch the movie like nigga eat some popcorn
>>
>>81814110
>implying he wasn't trying to shift the blame to Luthor's men
>>
>>81814110
It's because superman doesn't consider blacks as living
>>
>>81813323
Heat vision the gun so it's burns his hand
Move faster than it would take to pull the trigger and the bullet to move
talk to him to see if he can be negotiated with
>>
>>81818880

Negotiating would have required Snyderman to have intelligence.
>>
>>81818880
Negotiation would've been based
Followed by suicide for being part of the kryptonite plan
Maybe have a story that supes saved his little brother in Africa before
>>
>>81818880
>Heat vision the gun so it's burns his hand
And set off the bullet inside the chamber.
>>
>>81818947
That's not how this shit works though. He could very easily melt the barrel without setting off the bullet.
>>
>>81813226
If batman were in that scene he would've shot the guy in the head or
Thrown a batarang at his hand and followed with a knock out punch then save Lois
>>
>>81814445
Your attention span is shit and you need to work on it, but that gif is the funniest thing I've seen all week.
>>
>>81819004
If Keanu reeves were in that scene he would've shot the hostage
>>
>>81818992
>keeping heat in an isolated place
Yeah good luck with that. If you heat up steel up to the 2750 F needed to melt it, it doesn't matter how quickly you do it, it's going to radiate enough heat to hit the flashpoint of gunpowder in milliseconds. And then you'll have a big old explosion of molten steel and lead with very little directional energy loss because the steel didn't magically loose its mass and thus was still forming a seal in all directions but where the gun is pointing..
>>
>>81819167
m80 it's sci-fi is what I'm saying. Superman's heat vision is space-magic ain't gotta explain shit.
>>
>>81813226
I just hate the fact he didn't even negotiate. He just gave this sly ass smirk before slamming him through walls. Its a cool scene that makes no fucking sense. Thats what a lot of this movie is.

>Stops Batmobile
Bury it. The Bat is dead.
Tell me do you bleed?
>Flies off leaving a heavily armed man and Batmobile completely unharmed without turning them into custody. Not even a struggle.

WTF? Superman Returns Superman had a lot more common sense than this 'i care what people think of me' Superman.
>>
File: 1447080199545.png (130 KB, 245x338) Image search: [Google]
1447080199545.png
130 KB, 245x338
This movie had some weird things going on about it.

>Everybody feels afraid of superman after what happened in Africa
>He goes to congress to talk it out and clear his name of any wrongdoings
>The whole place just fucking blows up
>The news specifically states it was because of the guy in the wheelchair
>Batman goes "grrr, grr superman is so evil, see guys"

I mean like, shit.
>>
>>81819320

Snyder's superman is just a fucking dumbass
>>
>>81819422

I especially liked the damage control they did in the film.

>Doomsday just crashed and exploded. Must be billions dead.
>No no the island is uninhabited.

>Doomsday just created an electric shock wave through the city
>Thank goodness everyone's left and its pas business hours.
>>
>>81819470
What's worse is that fans defend Supes being a dumbass in MOS and BvS by saying

MOS
>Oh he's knew and still learning

BvS
>Its been years and Supes is still being an idiot and has no futher control over his powers
>Dude he's still new as Superman give him a break.
>>
File: 271086-starwars_racer.jpg (32 KB, 456x342) Image search: [Google]
271086-starwars_racer.jpg
32 KB, 456x342
>>81814445
>Meme arrows
that fuck is that?
>>
>>81819320
>Superman Returns Superman had a lot more common sense than this 'i care what people think of me' Superman.
That's a sad thought
>>
>>81819969

Why? He wasn't a bad guy in that film. The movie was just boring.
>>
>>81820052

>multiple scenes of just staring into Lois' window like Ryan Gosling in Drive

>not a bad guy
>>
>>81820116

Oh yeah. There were like two scenes blown out of proportion. He flies away from her house once he hears she never loved him. Real stalkers don't do that. Then he's like a dick and watches her go up an elevator but doesn't bother to look through her clothes.

Let's continue to parrot the equivalent of untrue man of murder memes that really originated from this movie though
>>
>>81814662
I was more annoyed by Clark showing no remorse or grief when Lois talked him about the dead niggers. Clark's reaction was literally lol who cares and fucked Lois. Yeah, the movie tried to blame Luthor for guerilla soldiers acting like guerilla soldiers but Superman is supposed to be one of the good guys, he should care about people dying
>>
>>81819422
You just don't understand how batman thinks
This movie requires analyzing and understanding the characters before you watch to get it
>>
>>81819470
Superman is a dumbass everytime Batman is around. He wasn't brilliant on man of murder though
>>
>>81814498
What better metaphor is there for the way Snyder treats DC's properties than the fact that an unnamed Jimmy Olsen gets casually shot in the face with nobody trying to save him?
>>
>>81823007
Was I the only one that cheered when jimmy got shot?
>>
>>81819550

It's true, he was having his first day as a superhero in MoS, it's pretty self-evident you don't just walk out wearing the costume and ta-dah, you're hypercompetent like Donner Superman did.

He's far better at the job in BvS, having gotten used to saving people and using his powers in dangerous situations. His arc this time revolves around him being troubled by the politics and the emotional weight of the gig, people's twisted perception of him and questioning if he's doing more harm than good by using his powers as a superhero. Which he overcomes after a moment of doubt and saves the World, again. At the cost of his life. Because even when his resolve falters for a moment, he's still Superman and he will step up and save the day.
>>
>>81823007
Clark can't save everyone.
>>
>>81814501
The instantaneous acceleration Supes subjects him to would kill him even if impact with the walls did not.
>>
>>81823322
No shit. He doesn't even try to. MAYBE if he did, he could save like, 99% of everyone? Which is pretty good number if you ask me.
>>
File: the edge.jpg (23 KB, 570x238) Image search: [Google]
the edge.jpg
23 KB, 570x238
>>81823196
>>
>>81814029
That's not what it looked like, Anon...
>>
>>81817375
The only people who try to argue Nolan's Batman killed people are the BvS shills who have to get really pedantic and nitpicky and be like

>OH BATMAN TACKLED TWO-FACE TO SAVE A CHILD FROM GETTING SHOT AND TWO-FACE ACCIDENTALLY DIED SO HE'S JUST AS BAD AS BATFLECK GUNNING DOWN PEOPLE EN MASSE WITH HIS MINIGUN!
>>
>>81819504
Guards and janitorial staff aren't people.
>>
He didnt slam him through the wall
His fists were first, destroying the wall as he carried the guy outside
>>
>>81824893
>He doesn't even try to.

Because one CIA agent died?
>>
>>81817375
>>81825154

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2cydZgUaqE&t=3m3s
>>
>>81814577
horses scene.

fucking faggot.
>>
>>81824508
>Real world physics

If sudden acceleration could actually kill people in this universe, Lois would have died like 4 times already.
>>
Were all Supes's rescue sequences really in slow motion? Did he ever at least seem happy that he saved people's lives or did he keep that expression on his face like they smelled like shit?
I thought he's supposed to inspire hope, not make people feel like they're a burden to him.
>>
>>81824893
I'm pretty sure that the amount of casualties in mos and BvS are roughly a millionth of the world population, which supes already saved like 3 times. That's a hell of a lot more than 99%.
>>
>>81824508
it's dumb to argue about acceleration in a comic book movie, but how can you shield someone your height and weight from coming into contact with the wall?
>>
>>81817375
He murdered Ra's Al Ghul and then rationalized it as "not saving him" so he never felt guilty about it.
>>
>>81813226
>Is he just racist?
No, he is however speciest.

Is that a word?
>>
File: Super Hypnotism.jpg (231 KB, 649x1000) Image search: [Google]
Super Hypnotism.jpg
231 KB, 649x1000
>>81813323
>>
File: (0) co - 8.jpg (38 KB, 967x244) Image search: [Google]
(0) co - 8.jpg
38 KB, 967x244
>>81813226
Careful, OP.
>>
>>81813226
just realised this point: the trailer lead to a lot of speculation as to whether superman would kill, breaking his vow. From watching the movie you would assume this didnt happen however a human being could not survive being pushed through a brick wall, therefore he killed a person.

That man had a family, he prayed to god every day and this is were it got him. just because he was on the enemy side of the war didn't give him the right to kill him. Lex Luthor created an experimental bioweapon from the remains of one of supermans race, a weapon which had the potential to kill everyone on the planet.

Begs the next question, if superman kept the terrorist alive, would it have been humane, or just to hand him over to the US government where he would be repeatedly tortured?
>>
>>81825154
I personally hate BvS but nah son, nolan batman killed a few people. Aint saying it's as bad but bitching that Snyder batman killed people in a shit movie doesnt mean Nolan batman didn't also kill one or two in a bad movie. He did, they died, it happened.

I'm not saying the circumstances weren't different or the situations not all justified...but he fucking killed some people.

Hell one of the guys he killed was a dude in a building he blew up because he REFUSED to kill said guy.
>>
>>81828112
>a human being could not survive being pushed through a brick wall, therefore he killed a person.
yeah and a human being couldn't survive a sudden stop after being dropped off a building just because the stop was in someones invulnerable arms. Yet i'm not assuming Lois lane died from her injuries after the movie (or any number of superman movies and comics) ended.
>>
>>81813323
>laser vision could not have melted trigger
>could not have used super speed to disarm him
>could not have waited for gunshot, (faster than speeding bullet) caught bullet

I deal movie
>superman Gandhi's the fuck up
>moves in front of gf
>takes bullet
>'look mister terrorist, I'm not going to hurt you'
>shittingmyself.jpeg
>'I have no business interfering with your war, we'll be leaving'
>flys away with hostages
>>
>>81828243
but superman could have absorbed the shock from the fall whereas a normal human cannot
>flight

lets assume your right, what did he do with the terrorist? keep him alive? why through him through the wall? why damage a third world citizen, who can barely afford to lives home? did he had him over to the US? unlikely but if he did, he sentenced that man to repetitive torture.

no, the reality is he is dead. and superman left his carcass in the desert to rot. his family will be hoping for him to return until they here word that his decomposed, scavenged body has been found
>superman is evil
>good guys are generally evil
>the perception of good and bad is an evil notion
>only a sith deals in absolute
>>
>>81827502
arguably murdered, as you said, he simply didn't save him. looking at it objectively, the fact of the matter is he could not save Ra's Al Ghul heres why:

Ra's Al Ghul is a master martial artist and as we know from martial arts, the closer you get, the deadlier you become. If batman were to put himself in a position of weakness, Ra's Al Ghul would not have hesitated to kill him; e.g. if batman was to grab him and say carry him, on his back or front, whats to say he did not have a concealed weapon? or better yet his hands are deadlier than any knife. Ra's Al Ghul could have broken his neck, gouged his eyes, hit any of many deadly pressure points on his body, or even paralyzed him, carried him away and made him watch Gothams demise.
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.