[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manlet Hex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 141298789170194123.png (447 KB, 756x707) Image search: [Google]
141298789170194123.png
447 KB, 756x707
Manlet Hex
>>
>>81779149
Hex is surprisingly dull.
>>
He's always been one, his official height is 5'11.
>>
>>81779149
>>81779348
He is from an era when 5'11 was the norm.
>>
>>81779149
he was really tall for wild west times.
>>
>>81779174
The entire show is surprisingly dull. It has a fantastic premise, the best characters in this entire universe, a pretty good budget and almost zero constrictions from a plot standpoint yet it somehow always manages to fall short.
>>
>>81779390
>the norm

Even now that's higher than the national average of the US. 5'11'' was probably considered very tall 100+ years ago
>>
>>81779149
It's Wild West times, and Brandon Routh is a tall guy as it is.
>>
>>81779390
5'11 was tall when he was alive.
>>
>>81779149
What a waste of Hex. His voice was horrible too. A gruff whisper instead of just gruff and ornery.
>>
>>81779568
Did you expect anything less from Marc Guggenheim?
I used to be surprised that this show is less thrilling than the Flash, despite having every reason to be the best DC show we could have ever gotten. But thanks to Guggenheim, instead we get a show about a group of time travelers who are so inept they make Bill and Ted look most excellent in comparison. Then he saturates it with plot holes and goalless relationship drama and out pops this boring show.
>>
Jonah Hex, more like You'renot Six'
>>
>>81779149

Well, he standing next to Routh. That dude is TALL.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.