[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So where the fuck was this dude in BvS? I don't remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: B8T30TxCIAAsI9b.jpg (61 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
B8T30TxCIAAsI9b.jpg
61 KB, 600x600
So where the fuck was this dude in BvS? I don't remember him at all.
>>
Is that Jimmy Olsen AKA CIA?
>>
>>81770323
IMDB says "Drone Pilot (uncredited)"
>>
it was viral marketing on his part to get the role in 2019
>>
>>81770363
Still can't believe they went ahead and actually did it, the absolute madmen. Making fucking Jimmy Olsen a CIA agent.

>>81770373
>>81770377
Do you really think they'd let him drop hints about his role, then cast him in a forgettable bit role? That's so weird to me.
>>
>>81770323
He had you fuckers fooled because you're all idiots.
>>
Best Boy
>>
>>81770490
>Making fucking Jimmy Olsen a CIA agent.

Wasn't Jimmy a CIA agent in Red Son?
>>
>>81771410
If he was, we can put that up as another thing Zack didn't fully read when making this story.
>>
Was one of the soldiers who launched the nuke. Das it.
>>
>>81771410
That was an alternate universe. In that same story, Superman was also a communist dictator.
>>
>>81773919
This is Snyder we're talking about though.
He doesn't seem to fully grasp the concept that alternate stories are alternate and not the best thing to pull ideas from when building a mainline universe.
>>
There is no fucking saving this Cinematic Universe outside of a Crisis Reboot. Too much "not muh" for me.
>>
>>81770323
Don't worry, he was dead within the first five minutes without ever being given an actual name
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.